It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: ****~MJ'S SNEAKS COLLECTION~****
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 am 

~********Wat's Up FSF?? As you can see my name is MJ thats why it's on my tags :D ********~

ALL MY SNEAKERS ARE SZ. 2.5 - 3 AND ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.

MOST OF THEM ARE FOR SALE SO JUST LEAVE ME A POST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.

SPACE JAM

CHERRY XI

SPIZIKE

BRED VI

NEW LOVE 1

OLD LOVE 1

PINK ROSE VI

OG 92' RAPTORS VII

STEEL X

OG POWDER BLUE

OG 92' BORDEOUX

more to come... :D

FOR SALE:
OG BORDEAUX SZ 3. WEARABLE- COMES WITH OG REPLACEMENT BOX
$125 SHIPPED!

OG RAPTORS. WEARABLE - SZ 2.5 COMES WITH OG REPLACEMENT BOX
$115 SHIPPED

Last edited by MJ717 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: my collection
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

what size? :shock:

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

Post subject: Re: my collection
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:06 pm 

LiDdLe_MaR wrote:
what size? :shock:

it's size 2.5

Post subject: Re: ****~MJ'S SNEAKS COLLECTION~****
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 pm 

Which are size 3 ? How Much ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 pm 

nice 10's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 am 

How much you looking for your o.g raptors o.g powder 10 and your o.g bordeoux 7 lmk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 am 

Nice collection! I need a pair of those red and white xi's in my size.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 am 

WOW! NOT BAD I WANT TO TOUCH THEM :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:10 pm 

View Feedback

Which ones are for sale????

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:13 am 

Good Collection. Those raptors are sexy as hell. :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 pm 

Those Cherry XI's are SUPER CLEAN.

Post subject: jocuri logice
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm 

I have a very low tolerance of logical fallacies because I embrace logic and truth.
If you use any of the logical fallacies below, you are embracing deception and lies. Pay attention to this and rid yourself of all logical fallacies.
Argumentum ad hominem. This logical fallacy connects the argument to the man. You attack the man, prove he is a worthless scumbag, a deceptive clown, and then the argument is proven false.
The problem with this is that it doesn’t work. If it did work, all I have to do is get a worthless scumbag to speak the truth, and thus invalidate it.jocuri logice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm 

10 good uses for salt
Just a pinch of it and it’s worth it. We’re talking salt here. Used throughout human history, mentioned often in the Bible, ubiquitous and cheap. Mined from salt rocks and extracted from sea water, salt is… well, the “salt of the earth.” You can’t live without it healthily. At the same time, you can’t live healthily with too much of it. Get the balance right – in your food and in your live – and salt is worth it’s own weight.
10 surprising good uses for salt
1. Deter ants
Sprinkle salt in doorways, on window sills and anywhere else ants use to sneak into your house. It’s a sure way to keep them out!
2. Kill grass and weeds growing in cracks in your driveway
Tired of weeding your driveway? Sprinkle salt on the grass and pour very hot water over it. Not only is this a highly effective way to kill unwanted plants, it’s also eco-friendly and cheap.
3. Say goodbye to fleas
If your dogs have fleas, simply wash their doghouse and blankets in salt water. If you’re worried your dogs may have brought fleas into your house, simply sprinkle your carpets lightly with salt and then brush it in. Leave it for 12 hours and vacuum thoroughly.
4. Pick up a dropped egg
If you drop an egg on the kitchen floor, sprinkle salt on the mess and leave it there for 20 minutes. You’ll be able to wipe it right up.
5. Clean up oven spills quickly
If a pie or casserole bubbles over in the oven, pour a handful of salt on top of the spill. It won’t smoke, smell and, most importantly, will bake into a crust that makes the mess easier to clean once it’s cooled.
6. Clean brown spots off your iron
Simply sprinkle salt on a sheet of waxed paper, slide the iron across it and rub lightly with silver polish. Your iron will look like brand-new in no time.
7. Remove stains from your coffee pot
Fill it with 1/4 cup of table salt and a dozen ice cubes. Swish the mixture around, let it sit for half an hour, fill it with cold water and rinse. Your coffee pot will look brand new.
8. Keep your windshield frost-free
Dip a sponge into salt water and rub it on windows, and they won’t frost up even when the mercury drops below zero.
9. Shell nuts more easily
Soak pecans and walnuts in salt water for a few hours before shelling them. Doing so will make it easier to remove the meat.
10. Drip-proof candles
If you soak new candles in a strong salt solution for a few hours, then dry them well, they won’t drip when you burn them.jocuri logice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:54 pm 

Logical aggregate management is a way to manage or prioritize a group of aggregates by using a single ABACKUP or a single ARECOVER command. A logical aggregate is a logical name that groups, and can be used to manage physical aggregates.
Often, multiple aggregates need to be grouped for tracking or prioritizing recovery. Logical Aggregate Management can help prioritize critical aggregate recovery by creating a logical group called CRITICAL1 for example. All critical applications can be assigned to this logical aggregate and only the Logical Aggregate needs to be submitted for recovery. It in turn submits the ARECOVERs for all the physical aggregates defined to this Logical Aggregate, based on the number of ABARS address spaces available.
This feature helps you prioritize your recovery so that anyone can submit the logical aggregate. No longer will you need to wade through a list of applications at your recovery site to determine which are the most critical, and then submit them individually. Any group of aggregates can be logically grouped together within ABARS Manager, and can be monitored, tracked, executed and managed from that single, overall point of view.
Their names suggest selfless dedication to democracy. Fair Districts Mass. Protect Your Vote. The Center for a Better New Jersey. And their stated goals are unarguable: In the partisan fight to redraw congressional districts, states should stick to the principle of one person, one vote.
But a ProPublica investigation has found that these groups and others are being quietly bankrolled by corporations, unions and other special interests. Their main interest in the once-a-decade political fight over redistricting is not to help voters in the communities they claim to represent but mainly to improve the prospects of their political allies or to harm their enemies.
The number of these purportedly independent redistricting groups is rising, but their ties remain murky. Contributions to such groups are not limited by campaign finance laws, and most states allow them to take unlimited amounts of money without disclosing the source.
Today’s story is the first chapter in an in-depth examination of how powerful players are turning to increasingly sophisticated tools and techniques to game the redistricting process, with voters ultimately losing.jocuri logice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 pm 

Fair Districts Mass, which says it’s advocating better representation of minorities in and around Boston, is another window into how money can move through the system. The group describes itself as “citizen-funded.” But it also sought permission from state election officials for unlimited corporate funding. Donations “can include corporate contributions,” the group’s website announces. “Better yet,” the site notes, “we are not required to file reports regarding donations or expenditures.”jocuri logice

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next