It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: w0rst meetup?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:01 pm 

View Feedback

Hey ladies!! What's the worst meetup or shipping experience ya'll ever had? Share your stories if you'll like.

My worst meetup was a couple of months ago, I went all the way to brooklyn, from where I live in queens, and I got there at the exact time me and the girl were supposed to meetup, and she got there and hr and a half late, and not even that, also her pair of kicks she was selling to me, looks nothing like in the picture, they were trash.. I just wanted to strangle her lol.. But yeah that's the worst meetup that I everr experienced.

Last edited by Oneflyshorty on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 pm 

View Feedback

did you actually end up buying em off of her?
that's one of my worst fears lol... that you make an agreement and you take a look in the box & they're BEAT
i've only done three meet-ups and they've all been fine... my first one at least included a fiiine a** cutie lmao and the kicks were fresh & were at a good price =]

85/94 black/red I
Pink Snakeskin XI

F/S: Vintage North Face Aqua/Purple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:11 pm 

Worst meetup for me is when this guy wanted to buy two supreme shirts I was selling.

It was supposed to be 80 for both shirts, But then at the meetup he tells me "Yo man I'm short 20 bucks...I only got 60 so will you let them go for 60?"

:lol:

I just turned around and left him there, gave him Negative FB too. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm 
Fx3 Ladies

View Feedback

Whenever I have meetups, it always end mad quick like in a minute.
I always get really angry when I am doing shipping with someone.
Alright so this girl sends me a Moneygram order. I specifically said to send a USPS one. The thing I don't understand is why would you go your way to Money gram when you are going to ship the MO at post office anyway. That makes no fkin' sense. The problem begins when I get the money order. I go to CVS, DR, Money Order cashing places and ask if they would cash it for me and they all said NO. I am under 18, so how am I suppose to cash it. I had to get my mom to cash it at the bank. Caused me so much trouble! If she had gotten the USPS money order like I told her, I could've sent the package 3 days earlier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:58 pm 

View Feedback

omfg_nicole wrote:
did you actually end up buying em off of her?
that's one of my worst fears lol... that you make an agreement and you take a look in the box & they're BEAT
i've only done three meet-ups and they've all been fine... my first one at least included a fiiine a** cutie lmao and the kicks were fresh & were at a good price =]

Hell no.. i didnt buy them.. i told her ARE YOU SERIOUS? you late plus your kicks is garbage lol.. and she didnt have shit to say.. soo w.e lucky we didnt make an agreement!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm 

View Feedback

i was buyinq some kicks off this qirl & shes all like "MY PLACEE MY TIME!!!!!" w.e like okaaay i qet it .. i dnt have a problem qetting to places on time. so she kept buqqing me to qet there at 5pm in junction. & she said to call her wen i was on my way. so i was on the 7 train & i called her at like 4:40 to tell her i was on my way. then shes like "umm srry but can we meet up like at 7pm?" im like wtfff i was already near junction & i wasted a metrocard so i wasnt bout to qo back home. so im like w.e & me & my boyfriend were walkinq around junction for like 2 hours & she ended up cominq like at 8 ! luckily my cousin's house is on 93rd so i ended up waiting in her crib .. i jusz think its dum that she kept sayin "my place my time" wen she ended up makinq the BUYER wait like 3 hours ..

Last edited by qnzshOrty413 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 pm 

View Feedback

meet up with some qirl at the mall and my mom was in a rush so i just gave her the money and she gave me the sneakers when i got home and looked at them they were beatttttttttt, i was so tight thank god i didnt pay that much for them; i repainted them and cleaned them & now there pretty =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm 

View Feedback

white qirl wrote:
meet up with some qirl at the mall and my mom was in a rush so i just gave her the money and she gave me the sneakers when i got home and looked at them they were beatttttttttt, i was so tight thank god i didnt pay that much for them; i repainted them and cleaned them & now there pretty =]

Oo wow .. im quessing it looked different frm the pics then loll. idk ive done that a few times .. walked away without examining the kicks first. but nobody ever tried to play me .. but i should stop trustinq ppl too much cuz that miqht happen to me one day :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:00 pm 

View Feedback

i have no bad meetups yet :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm 

View Feedback

qnzshOrty413 wrote:
white qirl wrote:

Oo wow .. im quessing it looked different frm the pics then loll. idk ive done that a few times .. walked away without examining the kicks first. but nobody ever tried to play me .. but i should stop trustinq ppl too much cuz that miqht happen to me one day :?

yup the pictures had the flash on n you couldnt see the yellow soles be care ful! yeah it suck when you get beat ! lol always look at the sneakers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 pm 

View Feedback

this girl said they were a 5.5Y and i'm a 5Y so i thought coool that's alright. i didn't examine the shoes, my boyfriend did so i thought it was alright. I walk off and he tells me they're a 6Y and i was like awww that's hella too big! i'm going to crease them and my feet are going to flop in and out.. -_- so if anyone is interested in a pair of size 6 black chrom 8's get at me ;]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:31 pm 

View Feedback

thank god i've never had any problems with my meetups

i would throw a fit

UGGS BRAND NEW FOR SALE, SIZES 6-9 LOW CLASSIC for $125 DS! CLASSIC TALL FOR $140 DS

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=64001

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 am 

View Feedback

itsninaxD wrote:
thank god i've never had any problems with my meetups

i would throw a fit

word....

Though I wish a ninja would act funny....That'd be fun to deal with :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:51 pm 

View Feedback

worssssssst meetup ever:

i get to union sq. same time as the girl (and her boyfriend), she pulls out the kicks (un-cut tearaway vandals). they were like a size & a half too small :evil: then she goes "but they're canvas so they'll stretch a little if you still want them"

i was like no thanks & just walked away. smhh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:20 pm 

View Feedback

thats niuttin i had to do a meetup to trade as sysytem for kicks and the guy said 4pm so im like ok chilled wit ppl and got to the meetup place in timwe square at 4ish
then he gos srry ill be there i a lil
long story shor i eaited like 5 hrs all alone=/

Page 1 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next