It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 8 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

I been really good with my own meetups lately but on Halloween day at 1pm I was suppose to meetup with cormega7 for a halloween costume. I knew she had horrible feedback but because it wasnt nothing really to me to go to 74th Street/Roosevelt Ave I went. And the girl had constantly texted/pmed me on here the night before and she agreed to the agreement. Meetup day, 1230pm came and I was walking to the train and had asked her the night before to text me before she gets on the train so we on schedule, well she didnt and I still hopped on the train. I got to 74th at 103pm and text her saying I was there, I knew she was on AIM and she ignored me. I waited until like 115pm and then was like "f*** this b****", left and was MAD as hell! Later that day I come to find out she had setup three meetups that day and didnt do any, what a f****** joke. Never again will I meetup with someone who has more than one negative feedback unless they come to me.

:roll:

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm 

View Feedback

so i've done a meetup with LickMySoles159 yesterday and the amount i was suppose to get was $50. so she checked the item and took a look at it, then she tells me that she doesnt have $50. she only has $45 because she had to pay for the train. i asked her, i thought we discusssed this and told her that it was for $50 she said yeah but i had to pay for train. so i'm like whatever. it's only $5 i can just give it to her. i felt like i had to pay for her train ride to the city. i couldnt leave her feedback because she was a "new member". it's ridiculous.
if another meetup like this comes up, i will not tolerate with it. it's sucha waste of my time. :x

i hate lowballers, and people like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:32 pm 

View Feedback

christyy wrote:
so i've done a meetup with LickMySoles159 yesterday and the amount i was suppose to get was $50. so she checked the item and took a look at it, then she tells me that she doesnt have $50. she only has $45 because she had to pay for the train. i asked her, i thought we discusssed this and told her that it was for $50 she said yeah but i had to pay for train. so i'm like whatever. it's only $5 i can just give it to her. i felt like i had to pay for her train ride to the city. i couldnt leave her feedback because she was a "new member". it's ridiculous.
if another meetup like this comes up, i will not tolerate with it. it's sucha waste of my time. :x

i hate lowballers, and people like that.

mann. that must have been real bad; that girl should have at least told you before hand that she didnt have money to buy the metro;

i was wonderin, like dont you have to be certified and all that to even buy shoes?.. i get new members that made their accounts the same day they wanna buy my shoes. ihad to wait 3 months and then register for the buyin and selling group.

ANYWAY; TG all my meetups were great so far! :]
they're always so fast though; less than a min, and we're done.. its like "woah! what just happened?!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm 
FRAUDULENT

View Feedback

lol i live in manhattan but my meetup was in queens so i thought i was gonna be late. i rushed out and she texts me saying shes gonna be 10 mins late. i didn't mind that, 1 hr passed and i texted her saying i have to go somewhere. she said give me 5 more mins, im still there. i ended up for another 30 mins just for her to come. i ended up being late to my dance class.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 pm 

A few years ago I went all the way to the QC mall from the BX just because this kid was telling me he didn't know his way anywhere else. I get there and he says he's in the food court but he will meet me in front of some store. I'm there solo and he comes up to me with his two boys and I guess he thought I was some young kid that was frail. I took a look at his kicks that he claimed were DS but they had sock lint all over the insides and the midsole was creased. He then offered me $50 (all the cash between him and his friends) for my black/chrome 8's. He then thought he could convince me that I didn't want to return all the way home with the same kicks. I laughed at him and decided to look around the mall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:37 pm 

Double post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm 

View Feedback

wasnt a meetup but has to do with buying sneakers..

AT THE DXCHANGE LAST YEAR I WENT WITH 120$ OF MY SAVED MONEY:(
AND I SEEN BUMBLE BEE 7S. SIZE 6. SO IN THE DARK I GO UP TO THE PEROSN " AT A TABLE" AND BUY PERCHASE THEM. HE MAKES ME TRY ON ONE SIDE TO SEE IF I WANTED THEM. THEN PUTS THE OTHER SHOE IN THE BAG WITH THE SHOE I TRIED ON... POINT IS...

ON THE WAY HOME I TRIED ON 1 SHOE IN THE TRAIN (LEFT SIDE)
I WENT TO BURGERKING TRIED ON 1 SHOE AGAIN (LEFT SIDE)
GOT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE TRIED ON 1 SHOE (LEFT SIDE)
THEN I GOT HOME TOOK OUT BOTH SHOES AND REALIZED THEY WERE BOTH THE (LEFT SIDE)

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!! :(
NOW I HAVE TO DS BB7S LEFT SIDE LMAOO!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm 

^damn, messed up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm 

I was going to meet up with some girl for two pair of kicks.. On Wenday she tells me to meet up on friday, then Saturday, then she changes the hours about 3 times. -_- well I get to the place when i tell her to look at the kicks.... I had send her picture after picture of the kicks... one was Royal blue jordan 11s and in the picture the kicks where clearly royal blue.... She tells me that she didnt want those. she wanted the black& yellow...I was Lik r you serious? O_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm 

View Feedback

I was buying some SBs from this girl on craigslist. She was from stockton, and hardly comes to the city. So she didn't know where's were. SHE knew were union square was and we agreed there, infront of the "hearts" SOO when i got there with my bf, she wasnt there. I asked her which heart because there was 4 and no answer. We were ready to leave because I had another meet up. She calls me and says "shes infront of forever 21." We walked down there, she wasnt there. I called again, she said "oh im infront of wetseal." Wetseal was INSIDE the mall that was across the street. When i got to wetseal. She wasnt there. THEN she said she was infront of American Eagle! OMG LOL. I told her not to move. When we got there, a little irritated from walking is circles, there she was. FML. Got my kicks so it was good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am 

View Feedback

I bought some concord 6rings off some kid , he seemed cool online . But then it wuasss MAAAAAD AWKWARD wen we saw each otha lmaoo !! He was cute , so i was speechless xD

Post subject: Re: w0rst meetup?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 am 

View Feedback

lol some of these stories are funny but sad. i havent had any bad meetups yet :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm 

View Feedback

worse shit happened to me some girl was selling her bred 13s she said size 4 so im like okay i took it for her word when i get them there in good condition and only for 30 so i was like i just got the slugs! i got home tried them on and there a 3.5 ima 4-5!!! man i was pissed and i hate it when there like my place my time like wtf your hella dumb if you want it to always be your time then dont sale shit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:20 pm 

ive only had a few meetups so far, and none of them have been bad.And i hope that none ever turn bad.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm 

Although i had to drive from NY to like the end of jerseyy once to pick up my olives and raptors diditn have much to complain about but something that happens all the time and im sure is not only too me, like shorties tryna sell there kicks and ish....but hellooo ever herd of maybe cleaninggg themm beforee u sell em like dammm -__-

Page 8 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next