It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 7 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:40 am 

View Feedback

went wit a friend cause he had to meet up someone in the freezing cold, we waited for 3 hours and he never showed up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:13 pm 

View Feedback

sneakerr_maqqnet wrote:
1337xPJZ wrote:
Worst meetup for me is when this guy wanted to buy two supreme shirts I was selling.

It was supposed to be 80 for both shirts, But then at the meetup he tells me "Yo man I'm short 20 bucks...I only got 60 so will you let them go for 60?"

:lol:

I just turned around and left him there, gave him Negative FB too. :lol:

word lmao ! trying to low ball at the meet up . beattttttt it

funny she did that to me :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:09 pm 

One time when this kid came short of money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 am 

in the rain

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=56739

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am 

View Feedback

Samee hereee. i trust people to muchhh &i got played onccedd :/ .
No biqqie tho waht goes around comes arounddd

qnzshOrty413 wrote:
white qirl wrote:
meet up with some qirl at the mall and my mom was in a rush so i just gave her the money and she gave me the sneakers when i got home and looked at them they were beatttttttttt, i was so tight thank god i didnt pay that much for them; i repainted them and cleaned them & now there pretty =]

Oo wow .. im quessing it looked different frm the pics then loll. idk ive done that a few times .. walked away without examining the kicks first. but nobody ever tried to play me .. but i should stop trustinq ppl too much cuz that miqht happen to me one day :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:50 am 

View Feedback

o0hbabyelle wrote:
The same girl flaked on me 4 times?
I guess she didn't understand the concept of a meetup and/or being on time. Smh.

lol how does that happen 4 times i wuld stopped dealing with her ass by the second time..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 pm 

aight today I had a meet up on craigslist about dee tony hawk side kick nd I texted dude I was buying it from nd im like yo I got dee money so can we meet up @ dee mall nd hesz like yeah im like ill be dere in 30 minsz so he goes aight im driving now im like okay. I got 2 dee mall nd I texted him I was like where are you im here nd hesz like give me 2 mins ill be dere... I ended up waiting an hour there and he never showed up. he texted bak im @ dee mall right after I left im like you buggin cursed him out nd ended dhat... that was dee worst meet up ever. he had me walkin around the mall for nothing just waiting for NOTHING.. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Post subject: HATE HIM
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:35 pm 

View Feedback

MY WORST MEETUP WAS WITH SOME LIL FAGG NAME SNEAKER ROBOT

HE AGREED TO TRADE ME SOME BLK CEMENT 3S FROM 2001 FOR MY TRUE BLUES

WELL ANYWAYS I WENT TO SOHO AND GOT THERE LIKE 2 MINS AFTER THE MEETUP TIME THEN WROTE TO THIS KID ON AIM AND HE LIKE I LEFT ALREADY YOU TOOK TO LONG IM LIKE WAT THE FUCK YOOO COME BACK HE WAS LIKE HES IN BROOKLYN IM LIKE OK I MEET YOU OVER THERE I WENT TO BROOKLYN AND THE LIL FAGG NOWERE TO BE FOUND HES NOT ON AIM I WROTE TO HIS GIRL ON AIM SHE DIDNT RESPOND I WAS SO PISS I FOUND OUT HE HAD ME BLOCK ON AIM SO I WROTE TO HIM FROM MY FRIEND AIM LIKE YOO U DICK WHY U BLOCK ME FOR AFTER THAT I THREATEN TO FUCK HIM UP

NOW I EXPOSED HIM ON MYSPACE

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=34545

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:55 pm 

1337xPJZ wrote:
Worst meetup for me is when this guy wanted to buy two supreme shirts I was selling.

It was supposed to be 80 for both shirts, But then at the meetup he tells me "Yo man I'm short 20 bucks...I only got 60 so will you let them go for 60?"

:lol:

I just turned around and left him there, gave him Negative FB too. :lol:

LOL, what a man. I don't think I would have done that..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:57 pm 

Damn Tinka168, that must've sucked like crazy.. loll..
The kid looks mad funny though, ROFL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 pm 

View Feedback

Ohbabyness wrote:
Damn Tinka168, that must've sucked like crazy.. loll..
The kid looks mad funny though, ROFL.

word lol but he tight now

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=34545

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 pm 

Had a meetup at a specific time..i went there ON TIME and waited like 2 hours..went home hit up the kid he CLAIMS he was there on time so i tried to meetup with him the same night and he didnt come again...and said he did :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 am 

View Feedback

This girl wanted to buy my Lavender Xs so we made an agreement to meet up at my school afterschool. On that day she's gonna send me a text saying she doesnt have the cash and that she couldnt come. And I mean hello thats been like her 5th time saying the same thing. I asked her if she wanted me to just drop them off, shes gonna say no and hang up. Im like uhh wtf.

2nd story:
I was going to trade my Lime Saltwaters for this girl in Nevada's MTTM "Head loser" shirt. we made an agreement to meetup in Nevada, since I was willing to go all the way there. When I got there the girl said for us to meet up infront of TreasureIsland Hotel [in LasVegas], I waited there for like 3 hours looking like a dumbass whho's lost [tho Ive been to Vegas like 7xs]. She callls and says shes on her way, then when she arrives, shhe brings the wrong shirt, she brought an Areopostale shirt, and I was like, eh? thats not the shirt I want. I mean dude my Saltwaters aare worth more than an Areopostale shirt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm 
DEACTIVATED

^ omg are you serious?an aeropostale shirt?that's ridiculous

this was like a year ago..i was selling my og steel x's for only $90 'cause i knew her for a while now and i really wanted to get rid of them. so when she gets to flushing she has a sneaker box with her so im like alright cool she probably has another meetup.this girl takes out a pair of black air force 1's and asks me if i would trade my x's for her nikes because my x's were really messed up(the condition was 8/10).i just turned around and left
what she did was really low

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 am 

View Feedback

i was gunna sell some uptempos and my blk cb34's to some chic for like $250 i think it was and wen i got to 42nd i hit her up she actually showed up, i was havin this really good feelin like ight shes not gunna flake (since i had a feeling she was) and wen we did the meetup i showed her the kicks and she wasnt feelin the cb34s i said ight w.e. so just cop da uptempos since i came all the way here and so did u and she just kept lookin at da kicks, stallin & im like wtf so u gunna cop em or nah and she just was like "nah, i thought there was more white" ahahahahhaaha stupid ass i just turned around and walked away fkn wasted ma time and $ ... stupid ass girls these days dunno wtf they want ... ma homegirl was like u shouldve slapped da loser and told her to give u train fare lmfao w.e. though, it aint nothing.

Page 7 of 9 [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next