It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 pm 

View Feedback

LOL . nah never happened.
buht just always do a meetup in crowded places, like the city or the mall.
&i never go aloneee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 pm 

View Feedback

wtff crazy ass stories ; sometimes it crossed my mindd about safety and shyt liek that but i usually qo alone unless its liek afterschool or somethinq maybe ill brinq a friend. but i dont ever really think about stuff like that cause i always meet someone public and ive only done the pick up at your house thinq in broad dayliqht soo yeahh i quess im pretty safe

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 215#522215

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:36 pm 

View Feedback

StAtE0fMyMiNd wrote:
Nah. But I Dont Like Doing Meetups Alone. Who Knows If Its A Setup. I Always Bring The Goonz W. Me Incase They Try To Do Some Stupid Ish. Ya Know?

Wrd; I always go w. someone to my meetups.

My wants:
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=54111

Selling:
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... ht=#551502

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:53 pm 

View Feedback

I'm scared to go by myself, cause im so tiny! LOL.

I always got someone to go with me, except this one time i had no choice.
But everything turned out okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm 

Thats wild , i'll always bring some one during a meet up , just to be on the safe side of course (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:08 pm 

View Feedback

ohhhh man! i went to bk for a meetup, never again, but i fcked this girl up BADDDDDD because she tried to run with my ds bred 11s! while she was checking them out she was putting it back in the bag and tried to RUN. i grabbed that smut by her hood and dropped her on the floor and fcked her upppppp! i was so tight ohmygod. she cauqht me on a bad ass day smh... but luckily some guy picked up my shoes off the floor and gave them to me when the fight got broken up , people from the nearby train station was involved trying to call police and everything -_- i dipped before police came tho, that was a verrrry bad day bcuz she ripped my earring out while i had her on the floor and my ear hole is still all messed up =\ it got stretxhed out.... but fck it atleast i qot my kicks back and gave her the biqqest ass whoppin of her life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm 

View Feedback

HEAT* wrote:
ohhhh man! i went to bk for a meetup, never again, but i fcked this girl up BADDDDDD because she tried to run with my ds bred 11s! while she was checking them out she was putting it back in the bag and tried to RUN. i grabbed that smut by her hood and dropped her on the floor and fcked her upppppp! i was so tight ohmygod. she cauqht me on a bad ass day smh... but luckily some guy picked up my shoes off the floor and gave them to me when the fight got broken up , people from the nearby train station was involved trying to call police and everything -_- i dipped before police came tho, that was a verrrry bad day bcuz she ripped my earring out while i had her on the floor and my ear hole is still all messed up =\ it got stretxhed out.... but fck it atleast i qot my kicks back and gave her the biqqest ass whoppin of her life.

damn..she thought she was slick huh?
never done a meet up bc i ldnt live in nyc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 am 

View Feedback

HEAT* wrote:

get emmmmmm.

i did a meetup once and after me and the girl did the meetup i guess someone robbed her for the kicks i had JUST sold her... i see her running up the block screaming and im like wtf? she runs past me and started screaming "my kicks!" in the midst of everything i was so lost she comes back to me like 2 mins later and asks me for the $ back... :shock: haaaaa, i was like yo shorty.. im really sorry and all that sucks but no way am i giving you the money back. she tried to talk me into giving her half the money back but in my head im just thinking is she serious? you got robbed, how is that my fault? in the end, i just walked her to the train station, i told her be safe and i guess she hopped on the train home. that was a pretty wierd meetup experience. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 pm 

meet ups are beest, fucka shipping don't trust that shit. but if someone tried to rob me during a meetup I'd stick the person in the nose. fuck if your taller than me i want cho head niggaaa!

http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68305&p=643987

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm 

HEAT* wrote:

daaaaaamn! at least you got her good.

http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68305&p=643987

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:03 pm 

View Feedback

no ones gonna post if they got beat up here. this thread isnt going to be exciting lol.

I've never been robbed. i pick smart places. They always pull out the money first. i'm an intimidating person lol

"I don't get mad, I get paid"
Seaglow jobs - $20 a pair $35 for 2. Non-negotiable
Reglues and Whitening also.
Pm me
Previous Work

Post subject: hell noo
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 pm 

hell no i never got robbed yet lmao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 pm 

i always bring my thug looking friends

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 am 

View Feedback

redhookdip23: yeahh she really did think she was.. but if she wanted to rob me i wanna know whyyyyyy she came alone... atleast have someone with you smh.

whuzthedealeo: lmaoo you knooo it. but wow that is a pretty wierd meetup experience.. maybe she set it up? lmao to get her $$ back idk

reesiebaaay: yeahhh i know but oh well though sht happens lol

btw, sorry for the late response ppl ! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 pm 

I never been robbed but I have had a funny story about it. I met with this kid in a footlocker to sell my blue foam pros and he tries them on but says they are too big so I get annoyed that he wasted my time being that he has foams on in a size 11 so how did he think he was going to fit a 13? Well I told him he is lucky I just don't keep the money and the kicks and he jets out the store. Two weeks later, he IM's me about how he is lucky he didn't punch me and rob me. I laughed because he is some young kid and he jetted out the store, down the block and around the corner to the train station.

Page 6 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next