It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Worst Shipping Experience
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm 

View Feedback

I'm not sure if there is a topic for this, I know there's one for meet ups, delete if it already been posted

Post your worst shipping experiences

Here's mine in which i'm still going through since July 3, I was new to the seller group so I guess i took for granted that people were honest and the chick came at me offering shoes. She was not in the buyer/seller so i agreed with her pretty much through messages. I guess I should have figured something was up when I gave her my number and she already started with excuses saying she had broke hers, blah blah. . .long story short she received the money and acknowledged she would be mailing out when she go back from a trip -_- days so by and nothing, nothing, nothing but yet she gets online and reads every message i send her about the shipping finally she gets back to me when i almost ok well actually threaten to fly out to LA and visit her, talking about she is busy and this and that, well FYI don't do busy if you know you can't deliver what you say. Long story short she had last said as of the 12 she would have them shipped and give me a tracking number and I have gotten nothing and it's already the 8th August.

Come to find out she has multiple other accounts and one is marked fraudulent (napoleonjordan), and this one is the most recent one (jesse23). Please be aware of this scammer or whatever she is!!!

Other then that I have had two great experiences with some great people.

Post subject: Re: Worst Shipping Experience
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:51 am 

Wow that's some ish , personally since you already threatened to fly out to LA and surprise visit her you might as well do it now ! ;x I mean , I guess guilt plays no role in anyone's lives . How much did you even pay and for which shoes ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 am 

View Feedback

Oh I'm very tempted to actually go there, if I have a chance being I'm in Texas. I always got a few Cali friends it's just hard cause I rather not involve anyone else plus even they live about 6 hrs from her and it was for some concords about 110$

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:48 pm 

aww im sorry to here that. same thing happend to me, i eventually got her address by people who knew about it i threatend her that id show up since she only lived 3hours away.. i guess she gave up & decided to send them 2months later lol.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:38 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ who did it to you?

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm 

View Feedback

mellymels wrote:
aww im sorry to here that. same thing happend to me, i eventually got her address by people who knew about it i threatend her that id show up since she only lived 3hours away.. i guess she gave up & decided to send them 2months later lol.

I wish I lived hours from her, I would show up and scare the ish out of her but states separate us and I have no time for trips right now "/ ugh.

Anyone in LA?? I need your help ASAP to get my shoes LOL.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]