It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 1 of 9 [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: OMG HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ON DA TRAIN ??
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm
Posts: 52
Location: NEW YORK
Feedback: 0%
View Feedback


HAS A GUY JERKED OFF IN FRONT OF YOU IN A TRAIN WITH PEOPLE ON

IT HAS HAPPEN TWICE SO FAR IM LIKE WTF

THE FIRST TIME WAS ON DA N TRAIN A HOMELESS GUY ACROSS FRUM ME WAS STARING AT ME AND I WAS JUS TEXTING AND WEN I LOOKED UP HE WAS JERKING OFF WITH HIS BIG SWEATER OVER IT
I DIDNT NOE WAT TO DO I JUS GOT UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER CAR

DA SECOND TIME HAPPEN DIS WEEK I DIDNT THINK DIS WOULD HAPPEN EVER AGAIN I GUESS NOTT
IT WAS DIS GUY HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HEADING TO WERK AND
I HAD MAH EYES CLOSED CUS IT WAS REALLY EARLY I WAS HEADING TO SCHOOL AND I SAW HIM WHIP OUT HIS SHIT AND STARTED TO JERK OFF TOO I DID DA SAME THING BUT I TOLD HIM OFF TOO..

PEOPLE NOW HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL..
I FELT SO DISGUSTED I WAS WANTED TO STAB HIM IN DA NECK

HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ??


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ON DA TRAIN ??
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:36 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 283
Feedback: none



CRaZyB3auTy wrote:
HAS A GUY JERKED OFF IN FRONT OF YOU IN A TRAIN WITH PEOPLE ON

IT HAS HAPPEN TWICE SO FAR IM LIKE WTF

THE FIRST TIME WAS ON DA N TRAIN A HOMELESS GUY ACROSS FRUM ME WAS STARING AT ME AND I WAS JUS TEXTING AND WEN I LOOKED UP HE WAS JERKING OFF WITH HIS BIG SWEATER OVER IT
I DIDNT NOE WAT TO DO I JUS GOT UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER CAR

DA SECOND TIME HAPPEN DIS WEEK I DIDNT THINK DIS WOULD HAPPEN EVER AGAIN I GUESS NOTT
IT WAS DIS GUY HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HEADING TO WERK AND
I HAD MAH EYES CLOSED CUS IT WAS REALLY EARLY I WAS HEADING TO SCHOOL AND I SAW HIM WHIP OUT HIS SHIT AND STARTED TO JERK OFF TOO I DID DA SAME THINGBUT I TOLD HIM OFF TOO..

PEOPLE NOW HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL..
I FELT SO DISGUSTED I WAS WANTED TO STAB HIM IN DA NECK

HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ??


Waaa daaa fahhhh



_________________
Ebay-Thisusernameisavailable
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:14 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 520
Location: I'm on a boat
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


Image



_________________
I like my chicks in II's
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:47 am
Posts: 61
Location: DMV
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


**edit


Last edited by borrachastatusz on Thu May 21, 2009 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.


_________________
tinyurl.com/SEMCEEfb
@S_EMCEE

PM ME if yu got dunks sz 5Y; im INTERESTED. & paid. :)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:47 am
Posts: 61
Location: DMV
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


wtfff report that shyt to the mta...but that whole 'see something. do something' shyt is bs cuz no1 does shit !! & that is disgusting..next time just scream 'pervert' so everyone looks at him



_________________
tinyurl.com/SEMCEEfb
@S_EMCEE

PM ME if yu got dunks sz 5Y; im INTERESTED. & paid. :)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Posts: 336
Location: upstate | queens.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


wow. thats sick.
my mom's a cop & she's told me a story once where she had to arrest a guy on the train for doing that.

it never happened to me though, then again i dont take the subway.
thats crazy though, mad creepy.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:13 pm
Posts: 60
Location: queens get the $$
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


i've never seen this but i've seen A WHOLE BUNCH of other weird s*** on the train

gives me the creeps sometimes :|



_________________
- F/S F/T sz 7 !
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=60639
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:35 am
Posts: 160
Location: California
Feedback: 96.6%
View Feedback


WTF. Grosssss! I'm so sorry u had to see that. I think I would scream and cry if it happened to me.
Can't they wait ? I mean.. don't they have any self control. ugh. disgusting


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:58 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm
Posts: 470
Location: Boogie Down Bx
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


KampoutKid NT wrote:
Image


lmaoooooo!


i did the same ish


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:58 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 1138
Location: Queens, NY
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


World is a nasty fuked up place for us ladies


Last edited by Freak_4_Sneaks on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
Jaytheshoecollector <3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ON DA TRAIN ??
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 807
Location: Queens NYC
Feedback: 82.1%
View Feedback


Justin wrote:
CRaZyB3auTy wrote:
HAS A GUY JERKED OFF IN FRONT OF YOU IN A TRAIN WITH PEOPLE ON

IT HAS HAPPEN TWICE SO FAR IM LIKE WTF

THE FIRST TIME WAS ON DA N TRAIN A HOMELESS GUY ACROSS FRUM ME WAS STARING AT ME AND I WAS JUS TEXTING AND WEN I LOOKED UP HE WAS JERKING OFF WITH HIS BIG SWEATER OVER IT
I DIDNT NOE WAT TO DO I JUS GOT UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER CAR

DA SECOND TIME HAPPEN DIS WEEK I DIDNT THINK DIS WOULD HAPPEN EVER AGAIN I GUESS NOTT
IT WAS DIS GUY HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HEADING TO WERK AND
I HAD MAH EYES CLOSED CUS IT WAS REALLY EARLY I WAS HEADING TO SCHOOL AND I SAW HIM WHIP OUT HIS SHIT AND STARTED TO JERK OFF TOO I DID DA SAME THINGBUT I TOLD HIM OFF TOO..

PEOPLE NOW HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL..
I FELT SO DISGUSTED I WAS WANTED TO STAB HIM IN DA NECK

HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ??


Waaa daaa fahhhh



:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think she meant she did the same thing as in she got up and went to another car like the first time.



_________________
Kill With Kindness
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:05 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:48 am
Posts: 126
Location: nyc
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


KampoutKid NT wrote:
Image


LMFAAAOOOOO!!!---but it is inconsiderate and disturbing!![/b]



_________________
size 3.5-5Y: http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 180#614180
size 5.5Y: http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 399#470399
shirts: http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 676#512676
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 55
Location: newyork
Feedback: none



lOl people are crazy now



_________________
http://www.myspace.com/yii_yo
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OMG HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ON DA TRAIN ??
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: NYC.
Feedback: 98.2%
View Feedback


whuzthedealeo wrote:
Justin wrote:
CRaZyB3auTy wrote:
HAS A GUY JERKED OFF IN FRONT OF YOU IN A TRAIN WITH PEOPLE ON

IT HAS HAPPEN TWICE SO FAR IM LIKE WTF

THE FIRST TIME WAS ON DA N TRAIN A HOMELESS GUY ACROSS FRUM ME WAS STARING AT ME AND I WAS JUS TEXTING AND WEN I LOOKED UP HE WAS JERKING OFF WITH HIS BIG SWEATER OVER IT
I DIDNT NOE WAT TO DO I JUS GOT UP AND WENT TO ANOTHER CAR

DA SECOND TIME HAPPEN DIS WEEK I DIDNT THINK DIS WOULD HAPPEN EVER AGAIN I GUESS NOTT
IT WAS DIS GUY HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HEADING TO WERK AND
I HAD MAH EYES CLOSED CUS IT WAS REALLY EARLY I WAS HEADING TO SCHOOL AND I SAW HIM WHIP OUT HIS SHIT AND STARTED TO JERK OFF TOO I DID DA SAME THINGBUT I TOLD HIM OFF TOO..

PEOPLE NOW HAVE NO RESPECT AT ALL..
I FELT SO DISGUSTED I WAS WANTED TO STAB HIM IN DA NECK

HAS DIS HAPPEN TO YOU ??


Waaa daaa fahhhh



:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think she meant she did the same thing as in she got up and went to another car like the first time.


:lol: :lol: :lol:



_________________
FUCK BiTCHE$ GET MONEY$$
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:04 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 899
Location: Bro0klyn.
Feedback: 96.7%
View Feedback


When I was in high school, after school me and my friends went to the trainstation to go home and this dude was jerking off inside the trainstation, it was disgusting and on top of that a lot of people were at the trainstation.

Last year when I was on the 1 train going to pick up my boyfriend from school some nasty short guy came on the train and sat across from me, the train was pretty empty, mind you it was like 90 degrees out and this dude had a bright yellow bubble jacket on as if it was freezing out. I was paying him no mind and then suddenly this fcker puller out his d*ck, he knew what he was doing, he planned it out wearing the jacket and all. I was so pissed, it never happened to me before, I just got off the train luckily the next stop was my stop. SMH. I would never wish that on any of you ladies.
When I see guys with bubble jackets on or long jackets on when its steaming hot outside, I get paranoid....


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 9 [ 132 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brettpc1 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron