It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: HIGH SCHOOL
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm 

View Feedback

HEY FSF,

I haven't seen a similar topic about this but if there is please lock.

Many of us express our anger in FSF especially problems in high school. I was just wondering how much do you hate high school and how has it affected you? For example:

-Having friends
-Meeting new people
-Hating everything
-Being ignorant
-Change of mood and feelings
-Having a relationship with some one.
-Problems, girls, boys, teachers, etc.

As for me ever seen I stepped in benjamin cardozo high school its been a living hell. Too many fake people and teachers are the most ignorant carless people in the world. With exams, homework, and pressure sometimes I just breakdown because I can't handle it no more that know I have depression and anger issues. I only have guy friend and only 2 best girlfriend. Every girl some how can't relate just because I chill more with guys and collect sneakers plus hald of them are jealous and think I'm a loser I am happy I have my boyfriend. I have one more year and ill graduate in 2010 which I am very excited about.

So ladies express your problems in high school all the drama and times you had that made you not want to go to school. :roll:

Last edited by Freak_4_Sneaks on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 pm 

View Feedback

i hate school -_- i only go cause i have to graduate in order to be a lawyer btw i go to murry bergtraum high school i hate it but i aint tryna transfer cuz i hate meeting new people and i love my social worker lol anyways i hate the school but i hope they aint tryna put metal detectors and shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 pm 

View Feedback

I'm in college but I'm going to just write about my high school years.

I started Murry Bergtraum in 2002 as a freshman it was fine. By junior year there was a lot of drama. Me and my best friend stopped talking over stupid kid shit. Me and this boy that I was messing with since my freshman year had our ups and downs, one day we'd be cool and the next not. My guidance counselor was the best, he was also my tennis coach. I made a lot of friends in Bergtraum. By my senior year I was just focused on getting out of school there was too much sh*t going on.

Now when I look back at it, it was a great experience even with stupid shit going on left and right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 pm 

i moved from ATL to Ks. [moved 2 weeks after i graduated tho]
eh.

i was so lonely. i didn't think like anybody out there, considering it was the biggest HS in the State at the time. I played ball && talked a lot of shit but felt nobody related to me. i felt i was popular at times only because i was black. i never thought it'd be 02-06 and sometime's i'd still be the only black person in class. imagine that.

i wasn't "in" with everybody so I didn't frequent the parties and had a hard time adjusting to dealing with people. i wasn't socially inept - i saw a lot of BS && dodged it, so I was kind of a loner. but i had people - a small circle but a circle none the less. LEMME CLARIFY = JUST BECAUSE YOU KEEP TO YOURSELF DOESN'T MAKE YOU A LAME. I never was.

it was hard being around a lot of fake ass people. you adapt. lemme say by sr. year, it was more ppl who knew my name than I knew who they were. it dealt with sports, too, && me being a smart ass in school. I wanted to transfer so bad because there was a racial slur "incident" like twice a week & they thought it was normal. i almost beat a boy with a chair one day.

but you cant go around fighting ppl so i kept my headphones on, cussed at teachers, let tons of shit go but i give my HS experience 4 thumbs down. i was ripped away from everything i knew 2 weeks before i moved & i didn't want to know people so my mom kept taking me to church & wanting me to get to know people, playing ball all around the small ass city of wichita but all i wanted to do was leave.

i got out.
plus it was just me & mom then so i dealt with her being semi-depressed & taking a lot of shit out on me & being emotionally abused for shit that wasn't my fault. i probably talk to like 3 people from hs; graduating class of 515, and everybody knew me...? whats that tell you. fuxx hs. college's are the same but i'm comfortable with graduating and gettin the hell outta NC now.

[8/22/83-11/29/09]

www.thenqm.com & sneakerslut.blogspot.com
Follow NQM on twitter!
twitter.com/NQMblog
twitter.com/toosoonjunes

save ya money -- support an artist
DEEJAYJUNIE <---Karmaloop REP CODE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 am 

View Feedback

WHEN I WAS IN NORMAN THOMAS I HAD FUN HAD LOTS OF FRIENDS & EVEN MET MY 1ST LOVE....MY FAVORITE PERIOD USED 2 B LUNCH BECAUSE I GOT TO CHILL WITH MY FRIENDS. THE SECURITY USED 2 GET ON MY NEVRES! ALTHOUGH I DID MESS UP MY JUNIOR YEAR & COULDNT GET MY CREDITS ON TIME 2 GRADUATE...THEN I LEFT 2 AN ALTERNATIVE SKO0L

WEST SIDE I FELT LIKE AWAY FRM EVERYONE SINCE I WAS NEW & DIDNT KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT THERE BUT IT WAS NO BIGG DEAL I GOT THRU IT & I LIKED THE TEACHERS THEY WERE ODEE COOL, THEY PUSH YOU & MAKE YOU GRADUATE ITS UNBELIEVEABE HOW I MADE IT

BUT YEAH I DONT REGRET ANYTHING FRM DA PAST YEARS IN HS :!: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 am 

Well here's a different perspective for the subject. I teach high school and I can give you some insight on the "other side" of things.

While there are plenty of a-hole teachers out there most of us actually are decent people who are trying to educate our students. It really bothers me when I have students who don't make any effort what so ever to succeed. I know school isn't for everyone, but in the world we live in it's something we all have to do. You know, D's get degrees. It's not that much to ask to at least try and pass. You don't have to get an A, but please make an effort. We are here to help. And guess what? I have yet to meet a teacher who wouldn't at least pass a student if they had good attendance and would make an effort in the class. This is true for college too!!

Now I know students hate their administrators and guess what, we don't like them that much either. I have found that too many administrators and principals are power hungry jerks. They care only about maintaining an image and will thrown anyone under the bus to maintain it, including other staff members. They will sell us out in a heartbeat just to not step on any parental toes. A lot of them did their minimum 3 years teaching to reach a position of power (and higher pay). It's amazing how incompetent they were as teachers and now they're administrators. Scary actually. These people are all about making themselves look good so they can get the next promotion to a higher position and it's amazing what ends up being prioritized. Notice why some principals only care about certain rules? Well, chances are it's because they created a certain "initiative" regarding some policy and they only really care about enforcing their "initiative" so they can brag to their superiors about it when it's promotion time.

I know kids don't know everything, but some common sense would be nice. I tell my students that the reasons you can't do some things is because someone screwed it up for you. We didn't have a dress code when I was in school, but you do now. Why? Because some girl had to hoochie it up to the point where it wasn't a pretty sight for anyone. Why can't you leave school grounds for lunch? Because some idiots got busted getting high, fighting, stealing, getting arrested, etc. during school hours and for "your safety" you're not allowed to leave. Why can't you listen to your iPods or Walkmen? Because some students couldn't just listen to them in a chill manner and had to use them as attention getting devices by blasting them during classes and disrupting those around them. I would love to give my students more freedom but because of the ignorance and sheer stupidity of previous students I have to enforce strict, draconian policies.

I know high school can suck big time with all the other BS and pressures, but we do want to help. My advice is to just suck it up and take your 4 years without incident. We all had to suffer through it. Acting out and being difficult about it is not going to help and will only be detrimental to you. High school is like a prison and that's the way it has always been. You can't win by fighting everyone. It's hard to conform, but that's life. I tell my students to lay low, don't attract unnecessary attention, get decent grades if you can, and don't get arrested. 4 years really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things and you want to make sure you have options after it's all done.

We're not all bad people. We really do want to help you. I know kids get pissed when we tell you what to do but most of the time we're not out to get you, we're just trying to do our jobs which is to teach. Even if you do get the a-hole teacher, are you really going to get anywhere by acting out against them? Believe me, I have to swallow my pride when I deal with b*tch a$$ administrators. If you're in prison do you really get any where by lashing out at your warden? You better get used to doing things you don't want under people you don't like because at some point in life you will have to do that! It's called it the work place.

BTW, I wasn't a goody good kid. I was kicked out of school when I was in 8th grade and didn't get off probation until I was in 10th. I figured out that when I was 15 that if I would just get good grades and not attract any more attention I could do anything I wanted and it worked. Teachers understand how you're feeling more than you think. You aren't the only ones who have dealt with backstabbing, fakeness, racism, divorce, f-ed up home lives, fights, drama, and awful faculty. And when it's over, you NEVER have to talk to anyone from high school ever again.

Just my two cents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:57 am 

View Feedback

Dam that's an essay :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm 
FSF Florida

View Feedback

i love high school.
i have slim to none drama. the uniforms are geyyy. some of the people bother me. teachers can be bitchy.

but at the end of the day its just school. im there to learn and be out !
class of 2010 8)

[b][u][size=200][color=#FF0000]DESIREETIZON.COM[/color][/size][/u][/b]
twitter.com/deziisdopex3

looking for OG XI's size 4.5 - 5. throw me any colorway.
also sandals or boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:43 am 

View Feedback

lol oh god i feel you. when i stepped into newtown i was this loving life friends with everyone always happy type of girl. i used to skip instead of walk & made friends easily. im a senior now graduating in june. i hate life hate ppl. im SO mean. i cant wait to die &wait till 2012 which prolly wont happen but hopefully does..everyone tries being friends with me but just all the shit ive been thru makes me mean. but w.e ill keep doin what i gota do till 2012 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 pm 

View Feedback

i hate my hs cux its crap!!! well lucky im gonna be graduating this year.. hopefully!! ><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:12 pm 

View Feedback

im hating on highschool cause so many things change .I felt somewhat innocent and still am in middle school ever since i got to highschool my peers and some of my best friends ,seemed to jsut grow up hella fast,smoking weed,partying a lot drinking ,having sex and ish.And its too much fur my to handle, i honestly wasnt able to acept it in a way.soo like i stopped being as friendly and got more quiet and felt like i was an outside cause im nawt into all that stuff yet....

so right now im a sophmore and im bored all the time cause i dont go out as much and i have a lot less friends :(

idk how im gunna be through the rest of highschool :( :? :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:53 am 

View Feedback

i couldn't wait to leave high school when i was a senior...but now as a freshman in college there are a lot of aspects of high school that i do miss

Wants: http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... p?p=565618

need and invite to LOCKERZ? pm me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:55 pm 

the social aspects of high school i loved.. everything else blew.
my first high school had horrible adminstration which partnered w/ the slacker attitude i had at the time is the reason i was there for 4.5 years instead of 4. i snapped out of it in my would be junior year and they worked with me.. but that didn't last long. i ended up transferrin' to an alternative school..but that last school messed w/ me. i didn't trust people when they told me they had my best interest at heart. i didn't want any help because i just knew it wasn't really help. i snapped out of that for a lil while..but i was let down once again.

now, i don't trust ANYONE. i don't look to others to help me do anything. i used to be real social.. but because i got left back while my friends advanced, that changed. i'm not all that anti-social..but i'm not who i once was.. and it shows.

all thanks to the wonderful folks at central park east secondary.. and edward a reynolds westside high :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:05 pm 

i'm in college right now but looking back on my his years despite ALL the drama & bullsh*t - it was the time of my life. I didnt realize how much HS would mean to me until after I graduated. Its the best time to kick back (still pass your classes) and have fun. You'll make friends ; you'll lose friends . . you'll fight make up, see the people you hate in the hallways etc & without realizing it after HS things will never be the same. If you think HS is hard just wait till you get to college ! The best I could say to those in HS is live in the moment have fun & of course . . stay fly =)

get back to my fly & let the swag* brag .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm 

View Feedback

I love school :oops:

I mean, its had its ups and downs..I've had everyone of my 'friends' turn there backs on me and my heart broken.. But in the end its not about the people, i mean seriously how many of them will you know after you graduate? I've gotten over it all and just realize who's REALLY there for me
:wink:

But, i love school. Its my ticket to success

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 517#584517

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next