It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:38 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 899
Location: Bro0klyn.
Feedback: 96.7%
View Feedback


PleaseNoRecipts wrote:
spideyx190 wrote:
I've never had a scare..
Like I don't wanna go to details but it just always felt like I was peeing my effin' pants and I'd check and it was clear odorless discharge.
I typed it in on google and many woman said it was due to their pregnancy
And I was like omg whats wrong with me, and I get sharp pains, back pains, I pee a lot, I'm eating a lot. I've been getting headaches, somethings off. Everytime after I eat my stomach feels nauseated like I have to vomit. But i just like breath deeply till it leaves.
Hopefully I'm just imagining things.

Eventhough I am the dumbass who had unprotected sex 2 weeks after their last period -_-


samee thing happening to mee , i always have to pee alott. &when i eat i feel like throwing upp. you probably jst have a little tummy virus or something. take penicillin or a Tylenol.


Um, you shouldn't take penicillin because penicillin is only prescribed by doctors if you have an infection or something. You can't even get your hands on penicillin without a prescription.

I've never gone through that, maybe paranoia is getting the best of you, but just to be sure you should go to the doctors to make sure.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 647
Location: uptown babyyy, NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


Bro0klynzIvie wrote:
PleaseNoRecipts wrote:
spideyx190 wrote:
I've never had a scare..
Like I don't wanna go to details but it just always felt like I was peeing my effin' pants and I'd check and it was clear odorless discharge.
I typed it in on google and many woman said it was due to their pregnancy
And I was like omg whats wrong with me, and I get sharp pains, back pains, I pee a lot, I'm eating a lot. I've been getting headaches, somethings off. Everytime after I eat my stomach feels nauseated like I have to vomit. But i just like breath deeply till it leaves.
Hopefully I'm just imagining things.

Eventhough I am the dumbass who had unprotected sex 2 weeks after their last period -_-


samee thing happening to mee , i always have to pee alott. &when i eat i feel like throwing upp. you probably jst have a little tummy virus or something. take penicillin or a Tylenol.


Um, you shouldn't take penicillin because penicillin is only prescribed by doctors if you have an infection or something. You can't even get your hands on penicillin without a prescription.

I've never gone through that, maybe paranoia is getting the best of you, but just to be sure you should go to the doctors to make sure.


I hope it is.
I'm pretty sure it is, because I feel normal again.
No more sex for me -_-



_________________
Heaven on earth, All I'm missin' is a halo.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:40 pm 

Feedback:



i just had my baby a few weeks ago and the early symptoms i got were lower back pains,really bad cramps,spotting,and peeing alot.i threw up probably 3 times during my whole rpegnancy.(thank God cus i hate 2 throw up).you should go to your doctor,and ladies do not stress about your period coming because it will not come! this has happened to me and a couple friends.we used to stress about getting pregnant and not getting our period and once we stopped thinking about it it wuld come.that was when i was like 17 and didnt want a baby.im 24 now and was looking to have a baby. :D be careful though ladies.it isnt easy but its a true blessing.good luck hun


  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am 

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 am
Posts: 0
Feedback: none



msauthentic wrote:
i just had my baby a few weeks ago and the early symptoms i got were lower back pains,really bad cramps,spotting,and peeing alot.i threw up probably 3 times during my whole rpegnancy.(thank God cus i hate 2 throw up).you should go to your doctor,and ladies do not stress about your period coming because it will not come! this has happened to me and a couple friends.we used to stress about getting pregnant and not getting our period and once we stopped thinking about it it wuld come.that was when i was like 17 and didnt want a baby.im 24 now and was looking to have a baby. :D be careful though ladies.it isnt easy but its a true blessing.good luck hun


^^^^ummm are u confused about ur age cuz u have said you are 18, 20, 22 n 24 so which one is it lol


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 am 

Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Posts: 1033
Feedback: 98.6%
View Feedback


KrazyK wrote:
msauthentic wrote:
i just had my baby a few weeks ago and the early symptoms i got were lower back pains,really bad cramps,spotting,and peeing alot.i threw up probably 3 times during my whole rpegnancy.(thank God cus i hate 2 throw up).you should go to your doctor,and ladies do not stress about your period coming because it will not come! this has happened to me and a couple friends.we used to stress about getting pregnant and not getting our period and once we stopped thinking about it it wuld come.that was when i was like 17 and didnt want a baby.im 24 now and was looking to have a baby. :D be careful though ladies.it isnt easy but its a true blessing.good luck hun


^^^^ummm are u confused about ur age cuz u have said you are 18, 20, 22 n 24 so which one is it lol


No she didn't she said "that was when I was 17 & now I'm 24." Learn how to read.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:06 pm
Posts: 186
Location: DA BEE [Exx]
Feedback: 97.5%
View Feedback


^^ LMFAOO :lol: :lol:



_________________
083010!<3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:51 pm
Posts: 410
Location: BO$TON, MA
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


I've been there too. It's true, you pee alot, and get thirsty much more often, and your appetite increases. I also got cravings at random times, and took to liking cheese and having to have it daily (strange). Your boobs will grow, and be sore, and depending on how far you may be along, they will leak milk. I agree with everyone else, you should either go to your doctor or take an at home pregnancy test. Just so you know, even if you go to the doctor your pregnancy can't be detected until 2 weeks AFTER conception, so if it comes out negative and there's still no period - you'll want to get checked out again. Hope this helps



_________________
WTB: appetite for destruction sz 5Y -PM.

[size=9]
http://www.corruptedsole.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/NISHanamaria
http://www.princessinherpalace.tumblr.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:10 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 10:50 pm
Posts: 157
Location: $AN FRANP$YCHO
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


I'm about 6 months pregnant now & I never really felt any MAJOR symptoms. I NEVER EVER THREW UP! Either after I ate or just because I smelled something. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones :) In the beginning though I used to feel super sleepy but it went away quickkk! My boobs grew HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA big and hurt lika bitchhh but that went away already too haha. Nowadays though my back hurts crazy & I'm starting to pee more often. I'm NOT hungry all the time either haha. I feel super duper normal, like I'm not even prego! Some people got it a lot worse though.. everyone's body is different. But if you really wanna know take a test.. sometimes it doesn't come out in a home pregnancy test though and you have to get a blood test hah good luck with that!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 am 

Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 am
Posts: 0
Feedback: none



shooger wrote:
KrazyK wrote:
msauthentic wrote:
i just had my baby a few weeks ago and the early symptoms i got were lower back pains,really bad cramps,spotting,and peeing alot.i threw up probably 3 times during my whole rpegnancy.(thank God cus i hate 2 throw up).you should go to your doctor,and ladies do not stress about your period coming because it will not come! this has happened to me and a couple friends.we used to stress about getting pregnant and not getting our period and once we stopped thinking about it it wuld come.that was when i was like 17 and didnt want a baby.im 24 now and was looking to have a baby. :D be careful though ladies.it isnt easy but its a true blessing.good luck hun


^^^^ummm are u confused about ur age cuz u have said you are 18, 20, 22 n 24 so which one is it lol


No she didn't she said "that was when I was 17 & now I'm 24." Learn how to read.


i do know how to read just funny throughout alot of posts she have on FSF she gives different ages :lol: :shock:


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:08 pm
Posts: 1859
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


^^ thats true tho lol



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 520
Location: I'm on a boat
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


you guise are all stoopid...everybody nose its absotively unpossible to get preggers while yer on top..i mean its just science and the gravity will protect you yo



_________________
I like my chicks in II's
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Posts: 242
Location: NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


spideyx190 wrote:
I've never had a scare..
Like I don't wanna go to details but it just always felt like I was peeing my effin' pants and I'd check and it was clear odorless discharge.
I typed it in on google and many woman said it was due to their pregnancy
And I was like omg whats wrong with me, and I get sharp pains, back pains, I pee a lot, I'm eating a lot. I've been getting headaches, somethings off. Everytime after I eat my stomach feels nauseated like I have to vomit. But i just like breath deeply till it leaves.
Hopefully I'm just imagining things.

Eventhough I am the dumbass who had unprotected sex 2 weeks after their last period -_-


Two weeks after your last period isn't during your new ovulation cycle. I would say you would be more at risk of pregnancy if you had unprotected sex at 3-4 weeks after your last period. It happened to me before as well. I sometimes have the urge to throw up, tummy bloated, sharp pains near at the uterus and constantly ran to the restroom even when I just used the bathroom. But it came out alright in the end.

Sometimes what happens is that your vajayjay isn't used to having skin-to-skin contact. And that's why it gets this little infection that causes you to pee a lot. And because your boo might have peed before you guys had intercourse which might have caused and agitation. It's nothing though and its should go away in a few days.

Also, this site is very useful for your sexual, beauty and other health needs/questions: http://www.SteadyHealth.com
**It's pretty reliable!

Hope that helps :)



_________________
It has been awhile.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Posts: 242
Location: NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


As of what SiMPLYRAViiSHiNG had said a page back:
Quote:
Basically it depends on your body. A lot of people say you eat a lot more and your throwing up like crazy but thats not always true. I was 4 months pregnant before i found out. And i only missed my period once! Thats the worst part. BIRTHCONTROL!!!! look into something known as an IUD. ITS great! you can get it at your next gyn appointment. ASk your doctor about it.


- 10% of pregnant women still get their monthly period during their pregnancy. It's always better to have a blood test to be DEFINITE. But a Take Home Test also works if you try it a few times (just keep in mind that it sometimes takes up to 3-4weeks after intercourse in order for a trace of pregnancy to be detected).


goodluck.



_________________
It has been awhile.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 647
Location: uptown babyyy, NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


DeOneYaLuff wrote:
spideyx190 wrote:
I've never had a scare..
Like I don't wanna go to details but it just always felt like I was peeing my effin' pants and I'd check and it was clear odorless discharge.
I typed it in on google and many woman said it was due to their pregnancy
And I was like omg whats wrong with me, and I get sharp pains, back pains, I pee a lot, I'm eating a lot. I've been getting headaches, somethings off. Everytime after I eat my stomach feels nauseated like I have to vomit. But i just like breath deeply till it leaves.
Hopefully I'm just imagining things.

Eventhough I am the dumbass who had unprotected sex 2 weeks after their last period -_-


Two weeks after your last period isn't during your new ovulation cycle. I would say you would be more at risk of pregnancy if you had unprotected sex at 3-4 weeks after your last period. It happened to me before as well. I sometimes have the urge to throw up, tummy bloated, sharp pains near at the uterus and constantly ran to the restroom even when I just used the bathroom. But it came out alright in the end.

Sometimes what happens is that your vajayjay isn't used to having skin-to-skin contact. And that's why it gets this little infection that causes you to pee a lot. And because your boo might have peed before you guys had intercourse which might have caused and agitation. It's nothing though and its should go away in a few days.

Also, this site is very useful for your sexual, beauty and other health needs/questions: http://www.SteadyHealth.com
**It's pretty reliable!

Hope that helps :)


I never thought of that lol.
I guess having coke-a-cola on it might have caused some discomfort too..

Lets not talk about that though.
Lmao.



_________________
Heaven on earth, All I'm missin' is a halo.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 9:28 pm
Posts: 647
Location: uptown babyyy, NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


KrazyK wrote:
shooger wrote:
KrazyK wrote:
msauthentic wrote:
i just had my baby a few weeks ago and the early symptoms i got were lower back pains,really bad cramps,spotting,and peeing alot.i threw up probably 3 times during my whole rpegnancy.(thank God cus i hate 2 throw up).you should go to your doctor,and ladies do not stress about your period coming because it will not come! this has happened to me and a couple friends.we used to stress about getting pregnant and not getting our period and once we stopped thinking about it it wuld come.that was when i was like 17 and didnt want a baby.im 24 now and was looking to have a baby. :D be careful though ladies.it isnt easy but its a true blessing.good luck hun


^^^^ummm are u confused about ur age cuz u have said you are 18, 20, 22 n 24 so which one is it lol


No she didn't she said "that was when I was 17 & now I'm 24." Learn how to read.


i do know how to read just funny throughout alot of posts she have on FSF she gives different ages :lol: :shock:


Lol, yeah she also has the user name and pictures of some girl i know.
But i know for a fact it's not that her..



_________________
Heaven on earth, All I'm missin' is a halo.
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron