It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Black & Asian Relations
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 pm 

So, ever since Rush Hour II (the massage parlor scene) I've been curious about Asian women. I like to all types of women but theres a part of me that's REALLY attracted to the Asian persuasion. Primarily Japanese and the Pinays, but Viets, I see you!

I don't see that many Black and Asian couples in NYC. I'm not saying that there aren't any, but I don't seem to see them that often. If I do, its a Neo and Jamal couple... if you know what I mean.

My questions is, finally, are there any places in NYC that are known for being mingling spots for the Black/Asian folks? I'm sure Elmhurst has a few. No teenie boppers spots either; I'm talking the 21+ crowd. If anyone knows of any, let me know. And if you're a Asian gal yourself, and you think you might be attracted to a humble, fairly handsome gentleman with sweet kicks... feel free to reply as well :wink:

We need to improve the black/yellow relations in this country. Especially after Tiger let us all down!

Post subject: Re: Black & Asian Relations
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 am 

Interracial marriage occurs when two people of different races to marry, often creating wonderful children.This multiracial group formed to provide support for Asian women and black men to be able to meet and discuss their cultures, experience of personal relationships, and promote greater experience of love blasian.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 am 

View Feedback

LOL, you described yourself pretty well.
but wow, i think the reason why there's not a lot of black & asian relations is mainly due to the fact that a lot of asian parents do not wish for their child to interact with other races besides asian or maybe white. o___o
it's pretty stupid, but this is just my opinion why possibly you may not see a lot of blasian ( :shock: ) couples.

but i love black people, idgaf. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 am 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

post a pic, there might be an asian girl who will find you attractive

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:54 am 

Ahhh, I like your thinking. That makes sense though. Even in my family, I think they expect me to marry a black woman. I mean, it may happen since I'm a sucker for a nice bonkie. Eventually all the race issues that we have will subside. It's such an old way of thinking.

My family might end up being a Blasian mix though. The mix makes such beautiful kids. So, Maggie wassup? Warm up those ovaries alright? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 am 

LiDdLe_MaR wrote:
post a pic, there might be an asian girl who will find you attractive

Lol. I think my Olympics are soooo much sexier, but you're right. I'll give it a go.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 am 

View Feedback

Lols, IMO I actually see a lot of asian mixed people ! Black & Asian / Asian & White / Asian & Mexican are like the top mixed asians! "Blasian" mix is all over where I'm from ! It's common over here .

One I find interesting is El Salvadorian & Vietnamese boy :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm 

Yeah the west coast has a lot more Asian Americans since its closer to the Pacific Islands. So for that reason, I plan on visiting San Diego next year. I'm hoping to find my wife, lol.

That is a crazy mix though. My cousins are Chinese (by way of Jamaica) and Vincentian.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:01 am 

View Feedback

there's this lounge in downtown Manhattan call Sutra. Really nice and upscale spot. My first time there but it was pretty much nothing but black and asians. i was in heaven for the night. lol.

my boyfriend is black and when i told my dad that hes black... he was really iffy about it but he told me there's nothing he could do about it cause i'm not his little girl anymore and whatever happens he supports me. :D I was so shocked because that was the one race he didn't want me to date...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

I don't know anywhere in NYC specifically, but if you really want to get to know Asian women, hit up the spots where they are most concentrated. Flushing, Chinatown, places in Queens (with a high Filipino population) and Sunset park in Brooklyn. Or just go to Baruch + Hunter college. Haha.

By the way, what do you think of Asian women exactly? As an Asian female myself, I am curious to know how we are perceived by others. I find the fact that you were intrigued by the massage parlor scene interesting. What happened in the scene? I never watched Rush Hour movies.

BTW, check out Union Square as well. There are probably many open-minded and educated Asian females that hang out there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm 

thavlav ... I heard about Sutra. Someone also told me about a place called APT. I'm gonna hit those spots up.

Lol I'm not at all surprised that your pop didn't want you dating the brothers. At least he's come to accept it. We (black dudes) aren't always portrayed in the best ways... and some help prove the negative stereotypes. So I can see why some parents who be a little iffy. Shiiiii, when I have kids, I won't be mad if my daughter brought home someone who isn't black.

ygl ... lmao @ Baruch and Hunter. I'll keep those in mind as well. I wasn't serious about my comment about the Rush Hour scene. The scene just had a smorgasbord of Asian women for Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker to choose from for thier massages. There were definitely some beautiful gals up there though.

To be honest with you, I think it would be something different for me to date someone Asian. The majority of the females I've dated are black, some hispanic. So I would like something new. I'm attracted to all types of women but still. It has nothing to do with the notion that they're submissive.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:13 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

Aside from their ethnicity, can you specify what kind of girls you dated? How were their personalities?

Asian American women are probably more passive than submissive, but they are probably more submissive than their Caucasian, Black, Hispanic counterparts. Buttttttt I'm not a sociologist or any scholar of the sort. I am just speaking from personal experience.

Like I said before, hit up Union Square... 8) Lots of young Asian women for the taking. Just beware of the crazy bitches that lurk there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:16 am 

View Feedback

..hehe @ crazy b's lurking.
..and that's why you're my friend ygl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

KLaZer wrote:
..hehe @ crazy b's lurking.
..and that's why you're my friend ygl.

^___________^

When are you coming to NYC again? We never had that BUBBLE TEA!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 am 

Interracial marriage is when two people of different races to marry, often make wonderful children.i why there a lot of black and Asian ties to their child mainly due to the fact that Asian parents father seems to have a lot of Asians do not wish or perhaps interact with other races than white.

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next