It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 1 of 24 [ 359 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: COLOR JEANS.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 348
Location: jerZee
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


What do you ladies think about wearing color skinny jeans?.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:55 pm
Posts: 723
Location: the 757 -- VA
Feedback: 96.8%
View Feedback


i think they're cute if you can pull them off right.

if you wear colored jeans, i think should keep your top colors to a minimal. don't overdo it.



_________________
not everyone lives in new york,
so ship out!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 348
Location: jerZee
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


I think its pretty cute too but my love thinks its REALLY ugly. =/


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 pm
Posts: 245
Location: socal. 909 and 818 area.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


i honestly think they're ugly. very ugly.
especially if they're a really bright color
'coz i've seen girls around my school wear them
&it looks disgusting to me.
its just not my style. yuck! hahahaa



_________________
07.21.07
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:20 pm 
The Certified Dames
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:29 pm
Posts: 745
Location: The BIG Apple
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


im not really a big fan of the whole color skinnies thing.
some girls can pull it off n then it kinda looks decent...
but most of the time it jus turns out lookin disgusting.
when i c a whole crew of colored skinnies;
girls and guys walkin around thinkin they're sooo cool :roll:
all i do is smh and mayb even laugh or cry a little lol.



_________________
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=62828

http://carmzyy.blogspot.com/
(makeup reviews and more!)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Posts: 348
Location: jerZee
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


^ Hey love!

Thats exactly what my love thinks=/.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:51 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:49 pm
Posts: 477
Location: Nyc.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


yeah not a fan of them.
i no everyone wants to bring the 80's back,
but they went to the extreme with that. but yes
some girls can pull it off. but when your walking
around with green pants and a purple shit and red
sneakers. it looks like you got dressed with the light off,
LMAO not a lover of it. :?


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:43 pm
Posts: 1350
Location: NYC
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


skiddles wrote:
im not really a big fan of the whole color skinnies thing.
some girls can pull it off n then it kinda looks decent...
but most of the time it jus turns out lookin disgusting.
when i c a whole crew of colored skinnies;
girls and guys walkin around thinkin they're sooo cool :roll:
all i do is smh and mayb even laugh or cry a little lol.

^co-sign i HATE colored skinnies
they were cute at first cause the girls that wore them could pull them off
but now its like girls wear the most outrages shit bright ass skinnies with neon colors and shit
it just looks dumb



_________________
[b]SHOE SALE[/b] : http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=132999
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:49 pm
Posts: 477
Location: Nyc.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


soleaddicttm wrote:
skiddles wrote:
im not really a big fan of the whole color skinnies thing.
some girls can pull it off n then it kinda looks decent...
but most of the time it jus turns out lookin disgusting.
when i c a whole crew of colored skinnies;
girls and guys walkin around thinkin they're sooo cool :roll:
all i do is smh and mayb even laugh or cry a little lol.

^co-sign i HATE colored skinnies
they were cute at first cause the girls that wore them could pull them off
but now its like girls wear the most outrages shit bright ass skinnies with neon colors and shit
it just looks dumb


thank you !

you get mad kudos



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Posts: 56
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


i think coloured jeans are a bit much for everyday wear, but thats just my opinion. though i'd consider it for club attire.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:35 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 1372
Location: Long Beach, CA
Feedback: 99.2%
View Feedback


Personally, it's not my style & I wouldn't wear 'em.
I don't know. You'll just get spotted easily by people -- 'Look at that chick with the purple pants. She lookin' like Barney & shit.' HAHA. Foreals. :lol:
& if you decide to wear 'em, please don't over do it. You'll just look stupid walking around like a flashin' laser beam.



_________________
SoCal Ladies♥
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:29 am 

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 58
Feedback: 50%
View Feedback


i think colored jeans are only ok if its like a mellow color.
like a different color blue that normal jeans,
or like a dark purple. :)

no bright yellows or red, or green!
stop trying to bring back the 80s!! :x [/b]


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:22 am 

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:59 pm
Posts: 209
Location: Anywhere you want me to be: East coast, Jersey
Feedback: none



its horrible,
cause its not rocked nicely, when things get mainstream and easy for all to get, t gets scarier and scarier,
I want some dark purple ones, but I DONT overdo COLOR!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:53 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:41 pm
Posts: 62
Location: brooklynnnnnnn
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


i think their ok
like i have sum regular blue ones....

but yellow? thas maddddd bright for NO reason

& guys wearinq em? hellll no.
YOU'RE NOT COOL SO STOP IT.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:21 pm
Posts: 369
Location: 203
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


mszeeg0tsole wrote:
i think their ok
like i have sum regular blue ones....

but yellow? thas maddddd bright for NO reason

& guys wearinq em? hellll no.
YOU'RE NOT COOL SO STOP IT.


lol cosignn
i see red, orange, and lime green and i get dizzyy
for real its unnecessarily bright


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 24 [ 359 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron