It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 33 [ 483 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Handbags!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

I know you girls love bags too :lol:

Post pics of you carrying your favorite bag, your list of bags you're dying to get a hold of and whatever else that concerns bags!

i'll start with my list...
balenciaga city
miu miu bow satchel

i can't think of any more. :oops:

Last edited by ygl on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:36 am 

View Feedback

AH I was going to make a topic like this too! Glad you made it though :wink:

I looove Balenciaga, but haven't had the opportunity to purchase one of their bags. I'd love to have it in black or pink.

I like Louis Vuitton too, but I think it's getting a bit overrated, as everyone appears to be getting one. So I've been trying to deviate from blending in & purchasing something else. If ever I get a LV, I'd like it to be a limited edition or a piece that can't be purchased anymore JUST so I won't see everyone with the same bag as me. (;

I did just purchase a Chanel tote & I love it. It's my favorite bag at the moment. <3

Pictures coming soon maybe hahah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

yeah i love louis vuitton too but lots of people have fakes...i like the pieces with the bright red flowers on them. i've seen them and they're sooo pretty! i remember about 3 years ago, everyone had coach...now everyone has lv's.

i love your bags soultechnique! you have a great variety. i've seen you selling several LV's and Gucci's. ballerrrr :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:52 pm 

View Feedback

HAHA I know right? It's a trend shift from Coach, to Juicy, to at one point Gucci, then to LV! They ruin it for us but then again, its alwayyys like this hahaha.

Oh & the ones I sold/am selling, they were just the basics, nothing "too special" :wink: I need to update my collection soon. (=

Oh & I just saw a picture of the Miu Miu Bow satchel! Very laidback & cute!

I've seen some cute F21 bags; does anyone know how the quality is? Does it "break" or get flaws easily?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

i've never owned a f21 bag but it looks decent. it's cute and trendy however i doubt the material can withstand years of use compared to other brands. you get what you paid for basically. only problem is that f21 is like the wal-mart of clothes and accessories so it's reallyyyyyyy common.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:38 am 

View Feedback

I want a Chanel GST, but the price increase is killer. Unattainable killer. :(

But my current want is just a Speedy 30 Damier Azur. Yeah, everyone has it but it'd be a good staple in anyone's closet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 pm 

View Feedback

Yeah Chanel's prices in general are just pretty overwhelming. The GST is seriously beautiful! That is one of my MAIN wants at the moment. I'd love to have it in black with gold; but I've seen pink & gold & it's tooo die for! I went to the Chanel boutique to check out the size of the PST, & it was too small. The price is better, but still. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 pm 
Fx3 Ladies

View Feedback

lol I don't own any brand name bags. The most I have is like a coach wristlet. I just can get myself to spend $1,000+ for a bag, my heart aches afterwards. But I really like the LV bags especially the one with the drawstring and I really want the quilted Chanel bag. It's so cute.
I mainly just buy my bags at F21, H&M or Urban. Just need cheap big bags for school! The bags aren't THAT bad of a quality. I mean for the price, it's pretty good. As long as you are not going into war with the bag, it's fine. None of my bags ever completely broke, maybe like a few scratches but nothing drastic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

i admire girls who do that and they look so cute and nice! i know tons of girls who can rock a canvas bag from aeropostale and they look adorable! as for me however, i guess i'm just too materialistic...my bags have to be name brand but not too expensive because i don't dress up with heels and leggings and shit. i'm too athletic/tomboyish so i stick to sneakers and a nice bag that isn't too fancy or sophisticated. i have a hayden harnett bag that i carried for like, 2 weeks at most and i got bored of it. it's so pretty and metallic and the leather is super buttery..<33

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:37 am 

View Feedback

For me, I collect designer bags because I love to just like people collect sneakers. I guess to some people, that would be considered materialistic because they're expensive. It's really hard to explain, but if you collect sneakers, it's that exact feeling, but for bags with me. That's why I like limited editions or discontinued bags because they're collectors items. I still buy non-designer bags, as long as they're cute lol.

I tend to use my black leather bag more than the others to be honest. It's not even brand name, but I still love it & use it. I've had it since highschool, & it's falling apart now HAHA. I got it for like $20, but I still think it was worth it because it lasted for awhile, till now hahah. I need a new leather bag though (vintage styled)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:41 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

i just don't feel right carrying a non brand name bag...i used to carry my kenneth cole bag which you can't tell is kenneth cole and it was alright. i still favor my other bags more. i'm really really really impatiently waiting for my bags to come in the mail. one user was supposed to receive my payment but hasn't been online for 10 days.. =( i think she received it. and another is somewhere in the country but i think it's going to be delivered to my house. if a package is coming from canada, do you pick it up at the post office or does it get shipped directly to your house??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 am 

View Feedback

ygl wrote:
i just don't feel right carrying a non brand name bag...i used to carry my kenneth cole bag which you can't tell is kenneth cole and it was alright. i still favor my other bags more. i'm really really really impatiently waiting for my bags to come in the mail. one user was supposed to receive my payment but hasn't been online for 10 days.. =( i think she received it. and another is somewhere in the country but i think it's going to be delivered to my house. if a package is coming from canada, do you pick it up at the post office or does it get shipped directly to your house??

From Canada, it gets shipped directly to your house. If no one is home, then they'll leave a note asking for you to come pickup the package or it'll be sent back to the sender. I think it's like that for all packages? Hahah. & Hope your bag comes soon! As for that one seller, that's really wierd, 10 days?! That's pretty suspicious :?

Ah I used to ask my parents EVERYDAY if a package came in for me LOL. I know how that feels. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:14 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

rofl i would've called them everyday but now i just check my messages for any new ones every time i'm online.
yeah ten days seems suspicious but she's been a member of that site since 2006, and 100% feedback and has done numerous transactions. i think she's probably just on vacation or something. i can wait...i think. :P

btw, i know this is off topic but you're a chanel fan. what's a reasonable price for a VVNDS chanel handkerchief?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 am 

View Feedback

ygl wrote:
rofl i would've called them everyday but now i just check my messages for any new ones every time i'm online.
yeah ten days seems suspicious but she's been a member of that site since 2006, and 100% feedback and has done numerous transactions. i think she's probably just on vacation or something. i can wait...i think. :P

btw, i know this is off topic but you're a chanel fan. what's a reasonable price for a VVNDS chanel handkerchief?

Hahah well then yup maybe she's been on vacation. Hopefully! (=

As for Chanel, handkerchief --> like LV's lightweight silk scarves? Or just handkerchief? Hahha I've seen some Chanel silk scarves* for $200-$300 in excellent condition. I'm not sure about handkerchiefs lol. The scarf/handkerchief may be more though than the price range I gave you if it's print is cuter & no longer being made. Hope this helps!

& if you do buy a Chanel scarf/handkerchief, please post pictures! I'd love to see how it looks like! (=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

yeah it's lightweight. i don't know if it's authentic...i'll pm you pics soon. i'm gonna have them authenticated asap

Page 1 of 33 [ 483 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next