It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 16 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:27 pm 

Location: N.QUEENS.718, UNITED PLATES of AMERIKKKA; WATCH ME EAT.
View Feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm 

View Feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:28 pm 

View Feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm 

View Feedback

wow....u went from arguing w/ur dude to starting an all out war on fsf.....lmao :?

ima have to go with Jay on this one.
everybody gets commercial after awhile...um anybody remember nastradamus???? :roll: {uh,yeah.me neither}

lyrically i think jay could kill nas.
he one the battle with ether, but jay z won the war overall out of who had more of a succesful career and garnered the most respect. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 pm 

View Feedback

NAS!

Post subject: jayz or nas?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:49 pm 

View Feedback

first off to babygirl from the first post (one eye open like cbs) the triangle ova the left eye means the "free mason"and "secret society" and "allumanity" or the destruction of the world as we know it... so the whole thing about the triangle ova the left eye is not about the roc sign or whateva you think nas was doing its about all the things i wrote down above... jay-z or nas? Jay-z everyday nas its the third best thing since biggie... he fell off, he is not an entrepenour and he has no business skills... to people the just love rap... we all have to understand the nas made 2 great albums compare to jay's 6 or 7 sold out millions of copies... Jay-z it is

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 324#490324

Post subject: jay or nas?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:01 pm 

View Feedback

ivandollaz wrote:
To keep it 100; Nas, in the 14 years that he's been in the game, has not changed his shit up one bit (with the exception of Nastradamus, and that still had a couple decent tracks on it.)

Jay-Z went from Reasonable Doubt where he was on his fast tongue shit, switched up and slowed his whole flow down, went commercial, dropped the Blueprint and surged back a little, Blueprint2 was trash; Black Album, left with a bang, but how the fuck he come back with Kingdom Come?? That album was so garbage I don't even acknowledge it in Jay-Z's lineup.

American Gangster was ok.

"All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz' chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase.
"

they dont call this n*gga J-hova for no reason kingdom come was the way to return and left n*ggas stunned " thats why they call you Hov im like yeah im like air no shots go thru me" black album "lets see what happens when i no longer exist" we can go all day at it with this.... best rappers BIGGIE, JAY-Z AND ---------- Nas doesnt deserve the tittle anymore... Queensbrigde finest fell off and its sad to say it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:32 am 

View Feedback

I GOTTA GO WiT JAY-Z ON THiS ONEE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:41 pm 

Both are legit

"Heal the world..make it a better place for you and for me"-RIP MICHAEL JACKSON (gone too soon)

IM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER..HIT ME FOR YOUR NEEDS!

"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 pm 

View Feedback

Nas > Jay Z
Cormega > Nas
Havoc > Cormega

BUY MY JORDANS!

CLICKKKK^^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:33 pm 

View Feedback

Jiggggaaaaaa :D
I like Nas too, but Jay-z it's on top of my list 8)

I Want !!
FrenchBlue 13's & Olive 9's 4.5y

Post subject: Re: jay or nas?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:08 am 

View Feedback

atownfinest wrote:
first off to babygirl from the first post (one eye open like cbs) the triangle ova the left eye means the "free mason"and "secret society" and "allumanity" or the destruction of the world as we know it... so the whole thing about the triangle ova the left eye is not about the roc sign or whateva you think nas was doing its about all the things i wrote down above... jay-z or nas? Jay-z everyday nas its the third best thing since biggie... he fell off, he is not an entrepenour and he has no business skills... to people the just love rap... we all have to understand the nas made 2 great albums compare to jay's 6 or 7 sold out millions of copies... Jay-z it is

Wait...was the topic who is the GREATEST RAPPER or who is the most SUCCESSFUL rapper?

And please with that "ILLUMINATI" bullshit. The dude's a rapper, and allow me to drop some knowledge on you due to the fact that I had the chance to politic with a freemason earlier this year. The chances of Jay being a freemason are slim to none being that one of the requirements to being a freemason is that you be of good morals and reputation, neither of which Jay portrays. Even stabbing Un Rivera and catching those minor misdemeanor charges, it still tarnishes his reputation. Not only that, but the nigga boasts about making his early fortunes from pumping crack and being an "American Gangster," both of these being negative images that freemasonry prohibits. :arrow:

atownfinest wrote:
they dont call this n*gga J-hova for no reason kingdom come was the way to return and left n*ggas stunned " thats why they call you Hov im like yeah im like air no shots go thru me" black album "lets see what happens when i no longer exist" we can go all day at it with this.... best rappers BIGGIE, JAY-Z AND ---------- Nas doesnt deserve the tittle anymore... Queensbrigde finest fell off and its sad to say it

This I couldn't even comprehend.

Post subject: Re: jay or nas?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:19 am 

View Feedback

ivandollaz wrote:
atownfinest wrote:

Wait...was the topic who is the GREATEST RAPPER or who is the most SUCCESSFUL rapper?

And please with that "ILLUMINATI" bullshit. The dude's a rapper, and allow me to drop some knowledge on you due to the fact that I had the chance to politic with a freemason earlier this year. The chances of Jay being a freemason are slim to none being that one of the requirements to being a freemason is that you be of good morals and reputation, neither of which Jay portrays. Even stabbing Un Rivera and catching those minor misdemeanor charges, it still tarnishes his reputation. Not only that, but the nigga boasts about making his early fortunes from pumping crack and being an "American Gangster," both of these being negative images that freemasonry prohibits. :arrow:

atownfinest wrote:

This I couldn't even comprehend.

Lol I guess I got schooled by some nigga on iss... Funny ass man... But whateva I said its what I believe da JAY-Z Is it REGARDLESS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:31 pm 

View Feedback

NAS .

Jay-Z been bitin everybody shit since day onee

plus nas gotta message nd never went out wit fame . jays all over the place jus lookin for his next dollaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 am 

View Feedback

jayz!

his new song 'death of autotunes' is hawttttt :shock:

Page 16 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next