It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 am 

View Feedback

Nas gets my vote

..as for the bandwagon comments

oh please you cant judge every single person who goes for nas
some people listen to his lyrics, some dont either way they love Nas
cant hate on whom they choose to like

UGGS BRAND NEW FOR SALE, SIZES 6-9 LOW CLASSIC for $125 DS! CLASSIC TALL FOR $140 DS

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=64001

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 am 

"e-thug" lmao, read my post above your ignorant one. I rather be cursing than talking pure nonsense and bullshit, you keep tryna not acknowledge me but you KEEP comming back for more, and your comebacks arent anything. You totally ignore every point I say because you have no damn counter argument for it

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 am 

View Feedback

Nas, no doubt about it.

BLACK GLADIATOR HEELS 7W!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 am 

Location: N.QUEENS.718, UNITED PLATES of AMERIKKKA; WATCH ME EAT.
View Feedback

Word seriously, lol ain't nobody shittin on nobody. This is just like the age-old argument between Pac fans and Biggie fans.

I ain't one to welch on credit, I agree that Jay is one of the most talented in the game. I also feel that American Gangster is Jay's Stillmatic. By that I mean that in both albums, they both brought it back to the roots, American Gangster sounded dangerously similar and reminiscent of Reasonable Doubt the same way Stillmatic did for Illmatic.

That's not to say that Life and Times Vol. 1, possibly Vol. 2, The Blueprint or Black Album were not good. But in all honesty, It Was Written, I Am, The Lost Tapes, God's Son, The Nigger Tape ('mixtape' with DJ Green Lantern) are all classic albums as well. The only thing about it is record sales are irrelevant these days; even Soulja Boy went platinum.

In the end, it's all a matter of personal taste. Some of my closest friends are Jay fans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 am 

View Feedback

Damn, people gettin mad sensitive on this thread. LOL, it's an opinion question; that means there is no right or wrong answer.

All I'ma say is that they both threw shots at each other. If I recall however, I believe Nas threw the first shot on the "We Will Survive" track (albeit subliminal) when he said;

"But, now competition is none, now that you're gone
And these niggaz is wrong; usin your name in vain
And they claim to be New York's king?
"

Cus Jay had a track called "The City is Mine" on Life and Times Vol. 1 and since it was right after Biggie had died, I guess Nas felt that Jay was tryna claim NY as his own. I think it was after that that Jay had gone on Summer Jam and had called out Prodigy and eventually Nas (Takeover Freestyle).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:35 am 

View Feedback

ivandollaz wrote:
Word seriously, lol ain't nobody shittin on nobody. This is just like the age-old argument between Pac fans and Biggie fans.

I ain't one to welch on credit, I agree that Jay is one of the most talented in the game. I also feel that American Gangster is Jay's Stillmatic. By that I mean that in both albums, they both brought it back to the roots, American Gangster sounded dangerously similar and reminiscent of Reasonable Doubt the same way Stillmatic did for Illmatic.

That's not to say that Life and Times Vol. 1, possibly Vol. 2, The Blueprint or Black Album were not good. But in all honesty, It Was Written, I Am, The Lost Tapes, God's Son, The Nigger Tape ('mixtape' with DJ Green Lantern) are all classic albums as well. The only thing about it is record sales are irrelevant these days; even Soulja Boy went platinum.

In the end, it's all a matter of personal taste. Some of my closest friends are Jay fans.

word. co-signed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 am 

View Feedback

I love how this started as who was better, lead to people getting "shitted" on & escalated to using the term "e-thugging". HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I swear, you guys make my day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 am 

View Feedback

in my opinon Jayz all day!!!
love his ryhmes and beats to all his songs

iss-solestud
aim-solestud
ebay-brokenskiitles12
email-solestud12@yahoo.com

mad feedback on iss!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 am 
fLy CHiCkS iN fLy kiCks

View Feedback

half of ya cant even recite a line from ANY of nas songs, ya just following what ivandollaz said to be d#%^ riders,. i keep it real i like almoat alll of jay-z\'s songss and like 1 of nas\'s songs and that was ether. not because it was to jay-z, just beccause the words hit so hard.

people cant help but like jay-z . america loves the flashy, always in the lime light shyt. srry but sometimes i do to. if that makes me lame or stupid idc.

point blank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:44 pm 

View Feedback

Werd, people are going madd hard.
Common, just hop off other people's opinion & shit.
Stop suckin geez -_-
No need for arguement & calling people ignorant, noob what so ever.
fk'n people geez..

& so what if nas likes using "big words"
Maybe thats how he wanna express he's feelings through his lyrics.
People are not fk'n "stupid" not to understand whatthefuck his tryna say aiight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:00 pm 

View Feedback

^^ lmao funny how u contradicting your self first you say "just hop off other people's opinion & shit.Stop suckin geez -_- " and then you say "& so what if nas likes using "big words" see what i mean ? but yet you dont say shit about the other dude who just want to start a fight and all he can do is curse and is getting mad cuz hes not cursing back at him.. he try to come on here say oo ivan shitted on u but even ivan shut him up and said aint no1 shitting on anybody so hes over here going mad hard trynna pick a fight but what ever lets let him be . :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 pm 

View Feedback

AirHead25 wrote:
half of ya cant even recite a line from ANY of nas songs, ya just following what ivandollaz said to be d#%^ riders,..

THANK YOU .!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 pm 

View Feedback

LOL damn y'all makin ME look bad :\

I'm just stating my opinion that's all. I ain't here to pick a fight with anybody about who's better and who's not because everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So some people prefer Nas and some prefer Jay. To each his/her own. Niggas is just jockin ivandollaz but on the real, all you crab niggas know the deal, and when I start the revolution all you probably do is squeal; people hear my words and feel it like braille.

Lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:06 pm 

View Feedback

<-- not being a dickrider , 2nd person to post on this topic , & like itsninaxD said

Quote:
oh please you cant judge every single person who goes for nas
some people listen to his lyrics, some dont either way they love Nas
cant hate on whom they choose to like

seriously people , stop with the name calling , we're all just here to express our opinions , but after we did we're being labeld as "dickriders" now :roll: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:12 pm 

AirHead25 wrote:
half of ya cant even recite a line from ANY of nas songs, ya just following what ivandollaz said to be d#%^ riders,. i keep it real i like almoat alll of jay-z\'s songss and like 1 of nas\'s songs and that was ether. not because it was to jay-z, just beccause the words hit so hard.

people cant help but like jay-z . america loves the flashy, always in the lime light shyt. srry but sometimes i do to. if that makes me lame or stupid idc.

point blank.

Wow and what people are you refering to? Because im pretty damn sure you dont know over half the people here, how the hell would you know that they dont even know any Nas lines etc.? Noones tryna get on ivans dick, ive stated my opinion way before he came into this thread, so if you're refering to me as one, than just back the fuck up and read sum of the shit here first. Your opinion is "respected" i dont recall anyone here saying "If you like Jigga, your stupid or lame." Well, atleast not the people with sense. I dont like the recent shit he's come out with, who the **** cares? Its my opinion, I love the older Jay-Z shit, I just dont feel his music now, not syaing he's garbage, im clearly stating Nas is the better lyrical MC, not the better seller like that frankenstein kid was tryin to bring up. Theres tons of better Rappers who lyrically, are lightyears ahead of Jigga. My initial VIEW on the thread is, WHOS THE BETTER RAPPER, as in LYRICAL SKILL/TALENT, and if you think Jigga is better than Nas, fine thats your opinion, and quite frankly its a terrible one no offense You just like that "Flashy, lime shit" Its called Commercial.

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-

Page 4 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next