It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 5 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 pm 

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:52 pm
Posts: 1046
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


AirHead25 wrote:
half of ya cant even recite a line from ANY of nas songs, ya just following what ivandollaz said to be d#%^ riders,. i keep it real i like almoat alll of jay-z\'s songss and like 1 of nas\'s songs and that was ether. not because it was to jay-z, just beccause the words hit so hard.

people cant help but like jay-z . america loves the flashy, always in the lime light shyt. srry but sometimes i do to. if that makes me lame or stupid idc.

point blank.


Nobodys suckin anyone off.



_________________
Robin24..duracell1000..dumbest nigga on earth
mudkipz
old fsf was alot better
these past yrs been soo dry

FLASHES SIZE 6.5 FOR SALE
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 pm 

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:06 pm
Posts: 981
Location: uptown manhattan
Feedback: 95.5%
View Feedback


ivandollaz

marry me :oops: ?!


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:00 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



ivandollaz wrote:
Word seriously, lol ain't nobody shittin on nobody. This is just like the age-old argument between Pac fans and Biggie fans.

I ain't one to welch on credit, I agree that Jay is one of the most talented in the game. I also feel that American Gangster is Jay's Stillmatic. By that I mean that in both albums, they both brought it back to the roots, American Gangster sounded dangerously similar and reminiscent of Reasonable Doubt the same way Stillmatic did for Illmatic.

That's not to say that Life and Times Vol. 1, possibly Vol. 2, The Blueprint or Black Album were not good. But in all honesty, It Was Written, I Am, The Lost Tapes, God's Son, The Nigger Tape ('mixtape' with DJ Green Lantern) are all classic albums as well. The only thing about it is record sales are irrelevant these days; even Soulja Boy went platinum.

In the end, it's all a matter of personal taste. Some of my closest friends are Jay fans.


i thought i was done with this thread because of all of the nonsense i've read from all these ignorant, idiots and noobs (sorry but thats just my opinion of some of you) but you actually know what you're talking about. like u said - in the end its really up to what you like. everyone is gonna have their own opinion. but i think its just wrong for people who are basing their decisions by one song.

as for me im counting my days down till blueprint 3 releases. and all of my friends are nas fans and we break night discussing this same topic. and to all the people who keep stating that jay bites all of biggie's rhymes and that he's always switching up his flows i leave ya with this.

"There's never been a nigga this good for this long
This hood
Or this pop is hot
Or this strong
With so many different flows
This ones for this song
The next one I'll switch up
This one will get bit up
These fucks
To lazy to make up shit
They crazy
They don't...paint pictures
They just trace me
You know what
Soon they forget who they plucked
They whole style from
And try to reverse the outcome
I'm like...CLUCK
I'm not a biter
I'm a writer
For myself and others
I say a B.I.G. verse I'm only biggin up my brother
Biggin up my borough
I'm big enough to do it
I'm that therough
Plus i know my own flow is foolish"


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm 
FSF MODERATOR
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 am
Posts: 957
Location: jackson heights, Queens NYC BABY!
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


AirHead25 wrote:
half of ya cant even recite a line from ANY of nas songs, ya just following what ivandollaz said to be d#%^ riders,. .


LMAO! :lol: :lol: that shyt had me laughin..i needed dat, but I'll keep my opinions to myself on that one. Anyways Ive always been a fan of Jay-z since i was a young child, probably when some of y'all were still in ya mother's tummys :wink: Yea NAS does have some catchy lyrics..but thats it,he just comes out with something new every 5-10yrs..lol..Jay-Z on the other hand comes out with brand new shyt all the time..i mean hey, ya cant knock his hustle, he gotta make his money..so why hate on him for? Cuz he got more $$ than you?..so be easy. In the end these rappers are all about making their guap....so e-thuggin or whatever y'all call it just aint even worth it cuz these famous ppl couldnt give two shits about you..all they care about is ur $$ n that you spend it on thier CD's,DVDs,concerts,etc...so keep it moving..and stop disturbing the peace :roll:



_________________
[b]M.O.D.E.R.A.T.O.R[/b]
SAVE 20% on KARMALOOP.COM-code: MA23816
Refs:mrs_jay_collector,saggie_maggie,Mela_The_Great,jazzy_too_fly,MrS.jORDANFIEN,nyc_x_truth,liLbABigRL4sHO, GANGSTAlene,DaWifey143,christyy,x3jaja,BabyCC,adorkablex3,wereppin718,n.e.r.d n more!
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 am
Posts: 70
Location: FL, NJ
Feedback: 83.3%
View Feedback


i can get wayyyy in-depth with this but i wont lol

I see it this way:

GOAT
A. Jay-z
B. Nas

they are both number one in my slot



_________________
Kicks for sale sz 5-6 :) Nike SB
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=52953


Refs: jumpmank, liljaq1103, keepitmoving, -G3NNi-, SaMSaM


check the blog!
labelsandlove.blogspot.com
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
Word seriously, lol ain't nobody shittin on nobody. This is just like the age-old argument between Pac fans and Biggie fans.

I ain't one to welch on credit, I agree that Jay is one of the most talented in the game. I also feel that American Gangster is Jay's Stillmatic. By that I mean that in both albums, they both brought it back to the roots, American Gangster sounded dangerously similar and reminiscent of Reasonable Doubt the same way Stillmatic did for Illmatic.

That's not to say that Life and Times Vol. 1, possibly Vol. 2, The Blueprint or Black Album were not good. But in all honesty, It Was Written, I Am, The Lost Tapes, God's Son, The Nigger Tape ('mixtape' with DJ Green Lantern) are all classic albums as well. The only thing about it is record sales are irrelevant these days; even Soulja Boy went platinum.

In the end, it's all a matter of personal taste. Some of my closest friends are Jay fans.


i thought i was done with this thread because of all of the nonsense i've read from all these ignorant, idiots and noobs (sorry but thats just my opinion of some of you) but you actually know what you're talking about. like u said - in the end its really up to what you like. everyone is gonna have their own opinion. but i think its just wrong for people who are basing their decisions by one song.

as for me im counting my days down till blueprint 3 releases. and all of my friends are nas fans and we break night discussing this same topic. and to all the people who keep stating that jay bites all of biggie's rhymes and that he's always switching up his flows i leave ya with this.

"There's never been a nigga this good for this long
This hood
Or this pop is hot
Or this strong
With so many different flows
This ones for this song
The next one I'll switch up
This one will get bit up
These fucks
To lazy to make up shit
They crazy
They don't...paint pictures
They just trace me
You know what
Soon they forget who they plucked
They whole style from
And try to reverse the outcome
I'm like...CLUCK
I'm not a biter
I'm a writer
For myself and others
I say a B.I.G. verse I'm only biggin up my brother
Biggin up my borough
I'm big enough to do it
I'm that therough
Plus i know my own flow is foolish"


See, no name calling here, you ignore every other thing i said, and resort to wavin off my arguements by saying im insulting you. Look, you insulted me for MY opinion, theres only a few people here who use ether as the only arguement, I'm not one of those "ignorant" ones. You KEEP on going with the kiddy insults with Noobs Ignorant Idiots etc. when all you do is post Jiggas lyrics you googled up and act like you know the shit your talking about. You have no base to whatever point you are trying to make. You keep waving off everything else, you couldnt think of shit to say when that "platinum" argument you made was totally pointless, and your too "IGNORANT" to actually see my actual opinion, Im arguing on whos the better lyrical MC, not who sells more or appeals to the people commercial-wise, all you keep doing is throwin away anyones facts/opinions and just call them IGNORANT for the 1000th time even though your the one oozing with ignorance here. Next thing i expect is another baby remark from you acting like whatever I said was useless and wave it off like you've done with quite a few people with actual points that your too scared, or misinformed to counter. Im done with you though, you were too easy to annoy. You cant even finish a post without included a BOLDED ignorant to make people seem stupid or make yourself seem smart, which quite honestly isnt showing, then you bring up pointtless things like another one of Jay's rhymes. See? I can also assume BS too.



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: NYC.
Feedback: 98.2%
View Feedback


Mr. Frankstein whatever can you just stfu?
Deadass, you really don't have the fuck rights to call people here ignorant & noobs
The fuck is wrong with you?
Just cos ivandollaz shut you down, why you have to go MEGA hard just to get your point?
Deadass just stop! Before this shit gets lock :roll:



_________________
FUCK BiTCHE$ GET MONEY$$
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: NYC.
Feedback: 98.2%
View Feedback


GOT Cookie? wrote:
but yet you dont say shit about the other dude who just want to start a fight and all he can do is curse and is getting mad cuz hes not cursing back at him.. he try to come on here say oo ivan shitted on u but even ivan shut him up and said aint no1 shitting on anybody so hes over here going mad hard trynna pick a fight but what ever lets let him be . :roll:


Wait huh? I really don't get it.
I didn't think I was contradicting shit.
I wasn't talking about ivan in the first place.
Its just people throwing words like "ignorant"
Like really, wtf?! Does Mr. Frankenstein his a fk'n genius in here?



_________________
FUCK BiTCHE$ GET MONEY$$
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 634
Location: NY; SunnySide.
Feedback: 98.4%
View Feedback


^^ you clearly must not know how to read because no were in there did i say u were talking about ivan... lmfaoo please tell me were ivan shut him down because either im blind or again u just cant read and as i recall you said ppl are entitled to their own opinion so who are you to tell him what to do if he feels like calling ppl names let him be he never directed them to you so i dont get what ur so hurt over ???? :roll:



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:22 am 

Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:02 pm
Posts: 322
Location: QUEENS
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


Nas Ftw .


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: NYC.
Feedback: 98.2%
View Feedback


GOT Cookie? wrote:
^^ you clearly must not know how to read because no were in there did i say u were talking about ivan... lmfaoo please tell me were ivan shut him down because either im blind or again u just cant read and as i recall you said ppl are entitled to their own opinion so who are you to tell him what to do if he feels like calling ppl names let him be he never directed them to you so i dont get what ur so hurt over ???? :roll:


You did keep saying YOU YOU YOU so I would think its for me. & I never said "Why you calling me ignorant?" Really like show me where I said that. Its just really annoying him calling people ignorant.

& you said it your self

GOT Cookie? wrote:
but yet YOU dont say shit about the other dude who just want to start a fight and all he can do is curse and is getting mad cuz hes not cursing back at him.. he try to come on here say oo ivan shitted on u but even ivan shut him up and said aint no1 shitting on anybody so hes over here going mad hard trynna pick a fight but what ever lets let him be . :roll:


your confusing. deadass. so who is the YOU your talking about.
Cos the way you said it, your talking about ME.



_________________
FUCK BiTCHE$ GET MONEY$$
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:37 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 634
Location: NY; SunnySide.
Feedback: 98.4%
View Feedback


i don't get what ur saying u need to go back and read everything over and if u don't understand it let me know ill break down what i wrote for u word by word. ok kool bye :D



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm
Posts: 513
Location: N.QUEENS.718, UNITED PLATES of AMERIKKKA; WATCH ME EAT.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


shunnyBAYBAY wrote:
GOT Cookie? wrote:
^^ you clearly must not know how to read because no were in there did i say u were talking about ivan... lmfaoo please tell me were ivan shut him down because either im blind or again u just cant read and as i recall you said ppl are entitled to their own opinion so who are you to tell him what to do if he feels like calling ppl names let him be he never directed them to you so i dont get what ur so hurt over ???? :roll:


You did keep saying YOU YOU YOU so I would think its for me. & I never said "Why you calling me ignorant?" Really like show me where I said that. Its just really annoying him calling people ignorant.

& you said it your self

GOT Cookie? wrote:
but yet YOU dont say shit about the other dude who just want to start a fight and all he can do is curse and is getting mad cuz hes not cursing back at him.. he try to come on here say oo ivan shitted on u but even ivan shut him up and said aint no1 shitting on anybody so hes over here going mad hard trynna pick a fight but what ever lets let him be . :roll:


your confusing. deadass. so who is the YOU your talking about.
Cos the way you said it, your talking about ME.


:?



_________________
Come here ladies, see we tryna getcha loose pour it up.
Take this juice we gonna mix it with this goose, don't throw it up.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Posts: 181
Location: New York
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


woa mad stuff going on here lol

um i like both got no problems with nietha but Nas ova Jay =]


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: -
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:25 pm
Posts: 292
Location: qweenz.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


Nas can rap a great storty line.
Jay can rap a great rap.

they both iight to me.



_________________
fcuk is up?

:mrgreen:
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 5 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron