It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Official: Relationship Problems Thread
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 pm 

View Feedback

Hey FSFers!
Lately, I think there's a lot of relationship thread flooding around this section. So, I thought I'm going to give this a try and have one post all the problems inside, MODs if you think having separate relationship problem is more helpful sectioning things, feel free to delete this post.

If there isn't a post about the a relationship problem, feel free to post it up in here!
This thread is meant for advice / suggestions / opinions about relationship problem.
Of course with the Rules, we'll will stick with FSF Rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

I have no problem with this @ all...it actually makes things easier 4 me..and not have to wait the 3 full months to delete a thread dat no1 types in anymore..or is old news :lol: ..ill talk 2 n.e.r.d. n ask her if we can make this a STICKY..thank hun! ur the best! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:02 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

Ok FSF people, this is now a sticky...so please start posting your "relationship problems" on here. If I see new ones being created outside of this thread, I will lock and delete them. Remember "reading is fundamental" ladies n gents.

You can make threads that dont have to do with "relationship problems", but if it is a "relationship problem" then i suggest y'all start putting them in here. Enjoy! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:21 pm 

View Feedback

great idea, lianne. I'm so glad this is a sticky..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 am 
The Certified Dames

View Feedback

whatup mini iss.

Scammer: Princessx23
DO NOT BUY/SELL/TRADE FROM HER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:00 am 

Linda you're so gay... :lol:

I have a problem... My uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh you know, isn't getting hard when I watch ABDC is that ok? :lol: :lol:

Gangstaz of Gotham hardcore hustlin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 am 
The Certified Dames

View Feedback

BoldAsLove wrote:

I have a problem... My uhhhh uhhhh uhhhh you know, isn't getting hard when I watch ABDC is that ok? :lol: :lol:

I want to say a word that consists of the letters toafgg but I might get banned if I put them in order. :hmm:

Scammer: Princessx23
DO NOT BUY/SELL/TRADE FROM HER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:56 am 

lalalindaaa wrote:
BoldAsLove wrote:

I want to say a word that consists of the letters toafgg but I might get banned if I put them in order. :hmm:

<33333333333333

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:44 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

lalalindaaa wrote:
BoldAsLove wrote:

lol.. :lol: anyways bak 2 the topic...

I knew relationships are hard to maintain..but shyt.. i didnt think the older u get...the harder it is.. I always thought it was easy as 1,2,3. I guess my problem is when i joke, its not funny to the significant other...its offending n hurtful. Its not like i do it purposely or intentionally to "test" a person. Its just that its funny to me and it actually is funny to other ppl who are like me. But the same goes in return. The significant other may say jokes that are funny to him but very hurtful or not funny to me, but yet the significant other tries 100% to talk his way into thinking that what he said was funny and blah blah blah and sometimes i just wanna say #$#%^*(*)%^&$%^$% . So sometimes I think the mature decision for me is to honestly not say anything @ all "joking-wise", and just not even pay attention to his "amusing" jokes and just say ok or jus say "haha", not even laugh, jus SAY "haha". If you truly love someone, ur intention is to never hurt them, and I guess I hurt my significant other, but i hope he knows I didnt mean to. :cry: I know if i start doing the "ok" or the fake "haha", its going to come bak n bite me in the butt, cuz if i dunt have a comeback or in his case a "offensive" comebak den sumthin is wrong cuz im being too "quiet" or cuz i really have "something" to say but truth be told, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY @ ALL!!!!!! Help a sista out ladies, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

ps: If y'all ask what the joke was about, I actually choose not to say because I dont need the significant other to say that im putting "our business" out there. And even if i did, i dont call it putting our business out there, because I'm asking 4 advice, b/c every1 needs a helping hand or a good word of advice a few times in their life. ::Sighs:: Love is hard, but worth it in the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm 

View Feedback

^^Ayyy mama, I'm in the same situation
Well not anymore, he's now my "ex" but with his jokes
I don't find it funny at all, I find it really annoying & stupid
Like I get soooo tight everytime he plays around with me
Or maybe I'm just really a f*cking loser [mwahaha -_-]
I believe that, we were together for so long its so annoying.
Idk I love him & everything but I can't stand him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 pm 

I mean just be real with him and tell him... don't lead him on, don't let him think his jokes are funny because he will think its ok and continue and it will become a habit. Don't backlash at him either, that doesn't help the situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

BoldAsLove wrote:
don't let him think his jokes are funny because he will think its ok and continue and it will become a habit.

Trust me, I DO let him know dat "some" of his jokes aint funny @ all. Seems like it'll go in one ear & come out the other. I think the joke that might seem offensive in his mind would only be if he was talkin bout a dead relative of mine.. :roll: I kno he doesnt mean what he says cuz his jokes are relatively MORONIC & irritating dat its impossible to ever be true... I guess me & him both have 2 completely different types of humors..like i keep telling him: WE R TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PPL WITH EITHER VERY LITTLE IN COMMMON OR NOTHING IN COMMON @ ALL..so of course there will be times where we both will bump heads or attack each other aggresively. I just hope he understands that the jokes that I say or said..that supposedly "hurt" him werent intentional. Because if they were intentional, then it would show that i really dont care about him and that the relationship that I'm in is a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:30 pm 

I see... I have that problem, I like to joke around when I first meet a girl to see where her intelligence is at or if she's a loser... I mean my jokes are incredibly funny... I mean if you get them... So I understand where you're coming from... but lately Ive been meeting alot of ditzy "BITCHY" girls.... sorry for the phrase... lol

But yeah, I mean you can't change a person... so if he doesn't listen, not much you can do... It sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

BoldAsLove wrote:
But yeah, I mean you can't change a person... so if he doesn't listen, not much you can do... It sucks

basically, i kinda knew what i was getting myself into b4 i signed the contract of death..so i didnt hesistate or thought twice cuz i kno im strong like that wen it comes to a relationship. If its worth fighting for or saving then quitting is NOT an option 4 me cuz anything can be solved if u put ur heart n mind into it. But i thought it would be as simple as riding a ferris wheel, instead its like riding Medusa or Kingda Ka. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 pm 

sweetlatinanyc86 wrote:
BoldAsLove wrote:

basically, i kinda knew what i was getting myself into b4 i signed the contract of death..so i didnt hesistate or thought twice cuz i kno im strong like that wen it comes to a relationship. If its worth fighting for or saving then quitting is NOT an option 4 me cuz anything can be solved if u put ur heart n mind into it. But i thought it would be as simple as riding a ferris wheel, instead its like riding Medusa or Kingda Ka. :evil:

I like your theory on not quiting and solving things.... But it's not realistic imo when it comes to changing someone. I mean you do what you gotta do... Think about that because if you two decide to take it to the next level... Nothing is worse than living the rest of your life in marital hell to a man that you can't stand but have to be near him because you two are bound by The chain of marriage. Define it how you want it can be as wonderful as wonderful gets... or as painful as a noose around your neck. Take it from me, it's ugly. :?

Page 1 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next