It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 8 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official: Relationship Problems Thread
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am 

View Feedback

teenyFbaby wrote:
my bf and i just made 2 years a few weeks ago and omg we just cannot stop fighting and it's getting to be more than usual. most of our fights are petty and we get over them quick but the other fights get so intense that i don't know what to do anymore.

i love him and our chemistry is great i just need a way to avoid fighting. this is so general but idk what to do anymore.

ifell you me and my bf are !yr and 2 months and we have the same issues kinda feel like you losing feelings for him doesn't but then you have those days were he's such a total sweetheart what me and him do is like give a day to each other and next day we see each other and everything is good or we try to talk about our problems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ yeah that's worked for my bf and me too, I think when you spend too much time with each other then you start to get annoyed ... that's why I don't see my bf on the weekends

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:17 pm 

View Feedback

yea and now that school is starting ima barely seem him so the fact we're seening each other less were doing good =]

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 am 

View Feedback

CMT wrote:
Long story short: Some ugly ass hoe stole my boyfriend. hahaa, what do I do?

are you serious? LOL.
first of all, SMUFF HER. no i'm jking. eh, move on i guess.
onto the nexxxt oneee. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm 

View Feedback

im in a bit of a situation where i found out my bf has pics of other naked chicks thanks to iss -.- on he's computer and i called him out on that he felt bad he cried he said sorry and that he wouldnt do it again how aim i suppose to know if i can trust him and he wont do it again, did i have a right to be mad at him, should i've i broken up with him? am i stupid for still being with him?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 am 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ does he talk to these "naked chicks?" My bf has naked pictures of Kim K and Im not upset ... if he's talking to these naked chicks then it might be a problem

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:48 pm 

View Feedback

No he doesn't but like it hurts case he rubbed himself to them and next day he says I love you and I k ow 2 of the girls he had pics of which where he's exs Gerold he would never look at pics of other girls so yea idk if I had the right to yell at him cause of that the other day

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:29 pm 

View Feedback

My and my boyfriend fight over stupid things always and what i hate more is we do it infront of our friends and they prob think were annoying and always fighting. I always try not to fight and just laugh but it pisses him off more and sometimes our fights get really bad. (theres no abuse lol). Sometimes he just tries to make me laugh so we can forget about it but im already pissed off and tell him to sstop sucking up to me. and some times i do the same by making him laughh and hes already mad. We always end up saying we need to change but it doesnt work out but i always think to myself if we didnt love eachother we wouldve been broken up. At first he kinda tried to control me and i let him know that i will never let anyone control me and he changed but i reallly realllllly wish we didnt fight EVERYDAY! and idk what to do to stop little stupid fights we're both very faithful to eachother so we fight over stupid things becausse if either or were unfaithful we'd ovb have good reasons to fight so.. whats the problem.. :cry:

Calling people "hypebeasts" is the new hype of 2010.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:31 pm 

ayeecashx wrote:
My and my boyfriend fight over stupid things always and what i hate more is we do it infront of our friends and they prob think were annoying and always fighting. I always try not to fight and just laugh but it pisses him off more and sometimes our fights get really bad. (theres no abuse lol). Sometimes he just tries to make me laugh so we can forget about it but im already pissed off and tell him to sstop sucking up to me. and some times i do the same by making him laughh and hes already mad. We always end up saying we need to change but it doesnt work out but i always think to myself if we didnt love eachother we wouldve been broken up. At first he kinda tried to control me and i let him know that i will never let anyone control me and he changed but i reallly realllllly wish we didnt fight EVERYDAY! and idk what to do to stop little stupid fights we're both very faithful to eachother so we fight over stupid things becausse if either or were unfaithful we'd ovb have good reasons to fight so.. whats the problem.. :cry:

Maybe you should try to talk it out before fighting and yelling at each other.
Being calm is better than angry.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:24 pm 

Single, so no problem. aha (:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm 

View Feedback

So I've known this guy for 3 years, we went out before for like a week and things didnt work out so we broke up. Now we started talking again and seeing eachother a lot and he asked me to be his gf on the 4th. Thing is, we dont really communicate and it bothers me, cause I like this guy a lot but I dont know where things are going again like the last time, and I dont want to lose him cause my feelings for him are really strong this time. Everytime we talk its so dead, like we have nothing to say to eachother or something. It really sucks, but when we see eachother we have a great time and he makes me really happy. You guys dont have to help me just wanted to let it out lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ so you consider him a friend? I wouldn't suggest going out with a friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:56 pm 

View Feedback

No hes not really a friend. After we went out we didnt stay "friends" we just stopped talking, but we would see eachother once in a blue moon and everytime we saw eachother we kissed and stuff. So Idk what to call it really?, but yeah hopefully things get better for us, I feel like were opening up to eachother very slowly but its only understandable cause were picking up from where we last left off. Im impatient though :|

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 am 

posted the same thing on iss relationship thread but i wanna hear from a female's point of view

2 things.

a) i was dating this girl for a short time period. bout 2 months. we go to the same school and have some of the same classes. last december, we had a 2 week break for christmas vacay. the only time i really spent with her was like at school and sometimes the weekends but most of the time we was with a group of friends. anywho, i always asked her when we were going to spend time alone and she would always we will soon but that never came around. i thought our break would be the perfect time to spend time wit her. break comes along and we didnt spend no time at all. everytime i asked her if she wanna go out, she'd say she's lazy or she's moody or some other type of excuss. she says she has problems but doesnt wanna tell me what the problem is. but then i hear she goes out with her other friends so im like wtf. fast forward to present time. things are straight up awkward. i asked her if we were still 'something' and she says "idk things change" so since things are awkward and idk what to say to her, i just don't talk to her at all. then one night i asked her how shes been blah blah blah. i bring up whats the deal between me and her and she still won't answer my question. what should i do? should i try to work things out with her or just forget bout it and on to the next?

b) since the other girls actin funny, i seen another girl who im attractive too. i think she's into me but im not sure. im guessing shes that hard to get type chick but idk. anyways, today my friend told me some horrific news. she told me that theres rumors goin around that the girl im attracted to possibly has a child of 1 or 2 years old and she lives with the father of the baby but they are not married or have anything going on between them. make shit worse, dudes like 40+ and shes 22. would you guys continue to pursue (if the first girl doesnt work out) or back off since she has a kid?

sorry for the essay :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

forget about girl a and b and move to the next girl

:arrow:

Page 8 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next