It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 9 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Official: Relationship Problems Thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:00 pm 

View Feedback

i see a lot of posts about couples fighting at the 2 year point. ive been in a relationship for 5 years (since 8th grade) and now im in college and hes in college, and we're still together. for my boyfriend and i our 2 years was the 2 year breaking point. we fought EVERYDAY, it was the worst like ronnie and sam on jersey shore haha. but i think this is the time where you know if your girlfriend or boyfriend is the right one for you. we took breaks here and there but at the end it was always him for me. if you think the guy or girl you have is worth the fighting and tears and everything you put into the relationship why give up on him or her? through all the bullshit lies, other people, and what not my boyfriend was worth it all so thats why we are still together.
to solve all the fighting, after a year or so my boyfriend and i realized fighting doesnt help us, and that we had to be more mature. so one of us has to be the bigger person, and be calm and TALK things out. it takes time to really get to the point where instead of arguing that you guys will start to talk about the problems.
just remember some of us are still young, and as serious as a relationship is we aren't married yet and people make mistakes. and thats how we grow as a couple :))

[b]WANTS[/b]: [size 3]
grape 5's
black cement 3's
white cement 3's
true blues
space jams
retro pckage 6's
play off 13's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 pm 

View Feedback

spankin_fr3sh wrote:
i see a lot of posts about couples fighting at the 2 year point. ive been in a relationship for 5 years (since 8th grade) and now im in college and hes in college, and we're still together. for my boyfriend and i our 2 years was the 2 year breaking point. we fought EVERYDAY, it was the worst like ronnie and sam on jersey shore haha. but i think this is the time where you know if your girlfriend or boyfriend is the right one for you. we took breaks here and there but at the end it was always him for me. if you think the guy or girl you have is worth the fighting and tears and everything you put into the relationship why give up on him or her? through all the bullshit lies, other people, and what not my boyfriend was worth it all so thats why we are still together.
to solve all the fighting, after a year or so my boyfriend and i realized fighting doesnt help us, and that we had to be more mature. so one of us has to be the bigger person, and be calm and TALK things out. it takes time to really get to the point where instead of arguing that you guys will start to talk about the problems.
just remember some of us are still young, and as serious as a relationship is we aren't married yet and people make mistakes. and thats how we grow as a couple :))

yeah i agree to the fullest on this... lol. a lot of my close friends have been in long relationships and it's great in the beginning and then it's like a rollercoaster later on =/
hopefully i'll be with my boyfriend for as long as you guys have been together (:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

spankin_fr3sh wrote:

amen

I been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years .. we have our ups and downs too but at the end of the day I love him to death and forget about all the bad times we've shared

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 pm 

View Feedback

so my bf has alot of girl friends because he's a sweetheart , but when they text , he like flirts with them calls them wife & sends like winky faces . I confronted him & he said he doesn't even mean it , he see's it as a friendly thing . he also sends kisses & hearts . so I told him to stop & since he has a texting app & I changed his number but he thinks I took it too far , did I ? I just hated seeing those texts :\

If you really feel the need to scam someone , i'll give you free shoes , i understand your poor xD

Brenda23 , DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH THIS SLACKER/SCAMMER.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ you think that's stopped him from doing it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 am 

View Feedback

The only problem in my relationship with my boyfriend is I accuse of him too much. I let the past bring me down. I've been cheated on so many times in the past. It's hard to trust my bf. I know he won't do nothing wrong but I always accuse him of something :/ Idk why I do it, I guess i'm just scared. I've been trying to stop but I haven't really. I just hope nothing bad happens cuz of me accusing him all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:29 pm 

View Feedback

@ bittymarie

I think you accussing him everyday is gonna make him think ur doing
something because of the fact that you accuse him everyday. I had the
same problem with you and i did let the past bring me down which gets
me to argue with him even more and he ended up talking to other girls
to make himself feel better since he thought i was doing something
because i accussed him so much. at the end of the day if he's that type
of guy then thats him, you can't really do nothing much about it, i hope
everything works out for you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm 

View Feedback

My boyfriend & I are about to make our first year together. @liddle_mar you were right . It didn't stop him. Just about a month ago I went on his phone & I went to this app called opinionaded. It was horrible, he had flirty conversations with about 13 different girls & he told one of them that if he had one wish it was to be with her & he told another one that girls like her turn him on. I felt betrayed , heartbroken, I broke down so bad & he was sleeping in the other room, I went in & threw his phone at his face & confronted him & his response word to word was "babe those mean nothing , I did it cause I was bored" , I cried , he cried & I broke up with him & he begged & begged & was crying saying to give him one more chance. & I didnt want to cause I was really hurt but I love him so much so I said if you fuck me over one more time it's officially done. Throughout the month we broke up another 6 times but it was because I was hurt & everytime I would wanna talk about it he would say "It happened, I did it, so fk'n what!? Get over it & stop bringing it up!" & that would crush me. But I should forget about it, it's just it's hard cause it's not the first time he's done it & he already destroyed me. It got to a point where if he does do something I just don't wanna know , I wanna stop getting hurt. Idk what to do

If you really feel the need to scam someone , i'll give you free shoes , i understand your poor xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 pm 

carlaax312 wrote:
so my bf has alot of girl friends because he's a sweetheart , but when they text , he like flirts with them calls them wife & sends like winky faces . I confronted him & he said he doesn't even mean it , he see's it as a friendly thing . he also sends kisses & hearts . so I told him to stop & since he has a texting app & I changed his number but he thinks I took it too far , did I ? I just hated seeing those texts :\

had the same problem 2 yrs ago but all that stopped after i confronted him && explained if those are his so called girl friends then they shouldnt need to get all those kisses && hearts & etc. as usual guys dont understand, they got all angry && upset & say "she jus a friend" .. blah blah. so i did the same thing, i would text all my guy friends and act the way he was acting with his girl friends and he didnt like it at all. so thats when he realized it was wrong. the yelling and throwing things doesnt help jus talk i know its hard to keep emotions in check but u get further if u talk and give firm answers .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm 

View Feedback

mrs winnie x33 wrote:
carlaax312 wrote:

had the same problem 2 yrs ago but all that stopped after i confronted him && explained if those are his so called girl friends then they shouldnt need to get all those kisses && hearts & etc. as usual guys dont understand, they got all angry && upset & say "she jus a friend" .. blah blah. so i did the same thing, i would text all my guy friends and act the way he was acting with his girl friends and he didnt like it at all. so thats when he realized it was wrong. the yelling and throwing things doesnt help jus talk i know its hard to keep emotions in check but u get further if u talk and give firm answers .

he's done it like 10 times already, and it got to a point where this girl actually started calling him her boyfriend and he let it happen, but i forgave him because the day after we broke up i kissed someone else. i fk'd up bad and he tried to use this girl as a revenge but little did i know he's been talking to her before we even had this problem. pretty much he started a new relationship with another girl then i kissed someone, then he had the nerve to say he just started talking to her. knowing how noisy i am, i found out its been going on for more than 2 weeks, he even texted her on our anniversary.. that hurt, but we're working on it. he wants to fuck up the kid that i kissed and i want to kill the loser since she's coming to new york. idontknow i guess im a sucker for love?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:49 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

once a cheater, always a cheater ... I learned that the hard way

now I am with someone who's super jealous :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 pm 

View Feedback

So me and my male bestfriend have known each other since we were in pre-k. Recently you can say it seems like we're more than friends, we act like an old married couple, argue alot stop talking them get back to normal. The feelings involved make things more complicated because he really knows me and how i am. For about 3 weeks we havent talked and its killing me because his bday is our prom day & I'm ready to have my besftfriend back but idk what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 pm 

^ my frd recently asked out his childhood bestfriend of 5 years. They basically know each other like the back of their hands but it ended really quickly im not sure why. I guess things change and sometimes its great to be in a relationship and maybe hopefully marry your best frd but sometimes when it doesnt work you just have to accept it just didnt work out either for the moment or at all. Space and some time is good then try to work things out with him. Hope it works and feel better♥

Page 9 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9