It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 am 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

CMT wrote:
Long story short: Some ugly ass hoe stole my boyfriend. hahaa, what do I do?

start looking for a real man to have as a bf. And just think of it like this, that "ho" prolly likes leftovers :lol: ...you shouldnt even think that you & him belong together or any of the sort because a real man would stand by ur side and let NO loser step in ur turf n try 2 take away whats urs..If he really loved u he wouldnt have just bounced on u like dat,unless he had a good reason. Were u guys having problems b4 he left u? Sometimes wen us girls slack sum of dem just leave and dunt look bak..den u have the "soft" ones dat leave n while dey single dey start talkin 2 otha bitches in person or "online" :lol: (sry..i find guys who feel better about demselves by lookin 4 "friends" or girls 2 talk 2 "online"..."very soft"..lol) n den dey see dat dey dunt got much 2 offer in the future but kids from diff daddys n child support..LOL..So den dey wanna come bak 2 u cuz u have lots to offer n dey made a "mistake" like a liddle loser n wanna ask 4 4givness. Now if u messed up my dear den dats a diff story. If he messed up..den keep it moving, there's plenty of real men out there who would love to go out with a woman instead a "liddle girl" :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 pm 

sweetlatinanyc86 wrote:
CMT wrote:

start looking for a real man to have as a bf. And just think of it like this, that "ho" prolly likes leftovers :lol: ...you shouldnt even think that you & him belong together or any of the sort because a real man would stand by ur side and let NO loser step in ur turf n try 2 take away whats urs..If he really loved u he wouldnt have just bounced on u like dat,unless he had a good reason. Were u guys having problems b4 he left u? Sometimes wen us girls slack sum of dem just leave and dunt look bak..den u have the "soft" ones dat leave n while dey single dey start talkin 2 otha bitches in person or "online" :lol: (sry..i find guys who feel better about demselves by lookin 4 "friends" or girls 2 talk 2 "online"..."very soft"..lol) n den dey see dat dey dunt got much 2 offer in the future but kids from diff daddys n child support..LOL..So den dey wanna come bak 2 u cuz u have lots to offer n dey made a "mistake" like a liddle loser n wanna ask 4 4givness. Now if u messed up my dear den dats a diff story. If he messed up..den keep it moving, there's plenty of real men out there who would love to go out with a woman instead a "liddle girl" :lol:

8) 8), That's exactly what I told you Crystal.. 8)

Gangstaz of Gotham hardcore hustlin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:22 pm 

View Feedback

sweetlatinanyc86 wrote:
CMT wrote:

Haha, true thatt. But we basically broke up cause we were always argueing about nonsense and he be hitting up other chicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:46 pm 

View Feedback

CMT wrote:

beat her ass. haha jp .. be more specific, is he basically going out with her now? if he is.. forget about it. your to young to stress over a boy. no boys worth it, if hes just going to leave you.

if the girls trying to get with your boyfriend, than tell that loser to back the fuck off and tell your boyfriend to stop talking to her ugly ass lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:27 pm 

View Feedback

i sooooo CO-SIGN that ^^ couldn't have said it better myself.

but the main point is.. BEAT HER... BUTT ;)

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... highlight=
SIZE 6Y VVNDS SB BLAZERS+2007 VDAY DUNKS - CHEAP!
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... highlight=
MAC FAFI QUAD; NYX COSMETICS FORMAL DRESS; STICKERS; CHI

http://www.afallingstarr.blogspot.com/
http://www.saaammage.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:13 am 

SaMSaM wrote:
i sooooo CO-SIGN that ^^ couldn't have said it better myself.

but the main point is.. BEAT HER... BUTT ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm 

View Feedback

What I wrote to one of my girlfriends.
I figured I could use some more advice, from anyone at this point..

"I'm trying so hard to hold on to Jerome.
But I really can't do distance. It's only been like 2 weeks but not seeing him & its is so hard.
Like I told you before, the only thing that was keeping me from ending things was the fact that I'd see him after the summer and it'd be another whole 8 months of being with him.
But since he told me he probably won't even be back next year. I don't know what else I can look forward to.
It's so hard because he's not the type to phone, to talk onilne or anything.
We have horrible communication when we're not together. So horrible.
& He knows this & when I talked to him about it he said he already accepted it.
I can't accept. I'm the type that needs the attention.
I don't feel very much like his girlfriend now that we're not seeing each other physically anymore.
I get so worried about us and I don't know what to do & it's killing me.
I just feel like another girl, another friend to him when we're apart."

PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:22 am 

View Feedback

My boyfriend cheated on me & i found out today from the girl.. later on after constantly denyin it he admitted it. Ive heard this rumor for 2 1/2 yrs..ive been w/ him 4 3yrs...then i find out more... life; i don't know what to do </33 :( :cry: :cry: :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:10 am 

View Feedback

i figured its best i dont stay w/ him so now my only loves r my dog rusty, my kicks of course, and myself <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:15 pm 

View Feedback

^ I'm sorry. I hope you're okay.
Wow, he kept it a secret for that long?
What a jerk!
I'm glad you left his ass.
No one deserves that shit. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

my problem is...i don't know how to balance my friendships with guys without raising eyebrows, particularly my boyfriend's. i know he trusts me and i would never, ever do anything to jeopardize our relationship. how do i tell my friends that i don't want them calling me so much without hurting their feelings? i don't wanna drop my friends for my relationship but i don't want to cause any drama in my relationship because of my friends. my bf doesn't care that i hang out but it's just my conscience and although nothing has happened so far, i just want to make sure that nothing "bad" happens in the future.
it's just hard adjusting to this because i've always been cool with the guys and i've become "one of them" and now i'm in a very great and serious relationship so i don't want to take any chances.
i've hung out with a guy my bf doesn't like about twice but it was just to play ball and to eat with other friends. i took a guy shopping and my bf's okay with him but they're not exactly the best of friends. i've gone out late to grab some food with a guy a few times. if i were a paranoid bf, i'd be suspicious...so yeah...i'm just thankful my bf's not a paranoid psycho and he trusts me when i'm out.
i wish that i could have more female friends but 98% of my close friends are male. i'm a tomboy so i'm just real cool with the guys but not in a slutty way lol.
so i was thinking, should i just hang out with guys during the day in groups? should i not call my guy friends and let them call me from time to time? or should i do nothing because there's no real problem and i'm just freaking out? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:08 am 

View Feedback

ygl it's good that your boyfriend isn't the hella overprotective type because my girls' mans be going nuts! but only because of past events. i think that if these guys were your friends before you met your bf then you have the right to talk/hang out with them...i do agree though that hitting them up from time to time/vice versa and kickin it in groups would be the best bet. because if you think about it, you're in a committed relationship where you're committed to each other no one else. you're not committed to your guy friends and if you don't kick it with them as much i'd doubt they'd be trippin because guys aren't hella sensitive like that? haha idk, how would you feel if your man had girl-friends that he been known and they constantly kicked it? i think it's about being fair. [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:04 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

^ yeah that's true...i'd be jealous! yeah, i'm definitely going to hang out as a group because i don't like hanging out 1 on 1 with guy friends now that i'm taken..it's...awkward and uncomfortable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:17 am 

segaSOLE wrote:
i figured its best i dont stay w/ him so now my only loves r my dog rusty, my kicks of course, and myself <3

thats's insane and was so unfair to you. trust me girl its a MAN waiting to capture your heart and keep you as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 pm 

View Feedback

arrite. well. I have relationship problems, but it's not with a boyfriend. I don't even
have a boyfriend. my problems are with my family. I know it's all just life and growing
up and all that jazz, but lately, it's like when we're all on good terms, it just crashes
and then it gets all hella bad again. we're all stubborn as hell, and no one wants to give
in. not even my little sister. I've always grown up in the strict filipino household where
you're always done what you're told and if you don't, you suffer the consequences. but as
I get older, I'm learning that I have to start doing shit for myself. but the thing is, as
an incoming junior in high school, I don't have much of a freedom of independance as I
probably should have. and it irritates me because I'm starting to realize I can't depend
on my family for support as I used to. it gets even worse because of the fact that whenever
any of my family members and I argue, the way it becomes resolved is by "tolerating" and
ignoring the issue until it slowly "dissolves" away. another thing is, my parents.. one thing
they do is they deprive me of a computer and my cell phone like no other. but they fail to
realize that not only am I a teen and I'm online on forums and stuff, but that I also use
the laptop to type essays and do stuff for school. then when I need it the most, they take
it away. and I can only tolerate so much! there are times when I get so upset, aggrevated,
irritated, and annoyed that I end up pulling my hair. does anyone have any suggestions, tips,
advice, etc, to help me resolve or better tolerate these circumstances?

Page 4 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next