It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:11 pm 

View Feedback

What do I do when my parents absolutely HATE the only guy I "love". They really have no reason to hate him because they don't even know him. Me and him have gone through a whole lot in the past 6-7 months. But in the end my parents always find out that I'm still talking to him, and I am forbidden to even talk to him, I can't even just be friends with him which is ridiculous. I'm now grounded even more in the summer for talking to him, they even pulled out my phone bill to see if I was talking to him, and I was. I almost get yelled at every week about him. Gay as fuck.
I've tried telling him that we couldn't talk anymore cause I can't take getting in trouble like this anymore, but I don't know it didn't quite work, we've acually stopped talking to each other because of this, bit we can't really just stop talking completely.
I've tried telling my parents we are just friends (didn't work), changed his contact in my phone, everything. None seems to work.

Any help guys? :/
Sorry for the long ass read :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm 

one day they're just going to have to accept what you want in your life. They're probably worried that they might "lose" their babygirl.

& maybe you should tell them.

Unless they never acted like this before to any other guy(s) you've talked to and/or dated.

Thennn they probably have deeper feelings that they just haven't shared. Just push their buttons a little to find out. Ask them why they're so persistent as to just this guy & why cant you choose who to associate with.

I'm sure you understand them as parents and you as a child but they're not goin to be there your whole life to protect you, you need to experiance shit yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 pm 

View Feedback

Lawl, I've tried to ask them why they were acting so ridiculous when it comes to this guy, and they said they don't have to answer the question, but they're only saying that cause they have no real reason of hating him. And they said if I kept asking they would just take my phone away.. -__-
I just really hope they'll accept him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm 

CMT wrote:
Lawl, I've tried to ask them why they were acting so ridiculous when it comes to this guy, and they said they don't have to answer the question, but they're only saying that cause they have no real reason of hating him. And they said if I kept asking they would just take my phone away.. -__-
I just really hope they'll accept him.

just be like here take my phone & keep the sim lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 pm 

View Feedback

i think i'm falling out of love w. him.. but idk why.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am 

View Feedback

steph, i have that kind of problem with jacky. he's hella overprotective. i really can't stand it sometimes. i had mostly guy friends and because of him i lost almost all my friends. he wouldn't allow me to talk or see them because he thinks whenever i'm speaking or with them, that they're talking shit about him. i went to the movies with a guy friend and 2 girl friends and we were on the bus. my girl friends got off stops before mine and my guy friend got off the same stop as me. so when we got off jacky was standing there and he got furious thinking i was only with that guy friend. also a few nights ago, i was on the fone with someone from my volunteer group and my brother eavesdrop. the next day, he tells jacky that i was on the fone for 2hrs when it was no more than 10minutes. of course, jacky gets all questioning. oh there are also times when i message old friends on facebook to ask what's up and stuff and try to catch up. he logs on and checked it. i dont know if he does now though. fsf is kind of my space to get away from him but nooooooo, he comes in here and reads my stuff and says it's a public site. he'll probably read this soon and question me about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:31 pm 

nikepolos_90 wrote:

i feel like that sometimes too, but then i think to myself how much i really do love my significant other. maybe you're gettin tired of routine?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 pm 

nehleeh wrote:
nikepolos_90 wrote:

i feel like that sometimes too, but then i think to myself how much i really do love my significant other. maybe you're gettin tired of routine?

i feel the same way girls,although we have a son together we should be closer but im just getting tired.i pray to God every night so that i'll be able to love him just like i loved him when we started dating.its just stupid things he does but deep inside i KNOW i love him and care for him like crazy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 am 

View Feedback

Do you guys agree with this saying, "first love never dies"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

^ no...
for a lot of people, they will always love their first love but will realize they're better off without them and can't be IN love with them anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:48 pm 

View Feedback

[quote="ygl"]^ no...
for a lot of people, they will always love their first love but will realize they're better off without them and can't be IN love with them anymore.[/quote]

Agreed. I thought I will always love my first love like no matter what happened or anything i thought I'd always love him but false. Later on I realize through everything we had been through, I was better off without him.

DCAV. IV.XVIII <3

Check out listings (:
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=53772
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=53779

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:12 pm 

View Feedback

what do you girls think if your man talks to someone you dont like? shouldnt he understand your part and shit?

Military 4's 3Y
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=23979
4-4.5Y
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=30922
H&M jacket!,hundreds,etc
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=24349

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

How do you get over someone when there isn't any closure and questions are left unanswered?

"b-boying is the bastard child of hip-hop, graffiti is the black sheep, djing is the loyal child who does what it's told. rap is the spoiled brat who is actually the youngest of the four." - Crazy Legs

http://cherrycokecc.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:52 am 

cherrycokecc wrote:
How do you get over someone when there isn't any closure and questions are left unanswered?

If its over, then its over... no reason to want the answers to those "unanswered questions" If you really want to get over it... then you forget those questions that you want answered.

lilbabyboo3o1 wrote:
what do you girls think if your man talks to someone you dont like? shouldnt he understand your part and shit?

Kinda depends on the situation..

but not always... if you merely dont like the person just because... then no... its his life... and just because YOU dont like someone... it doesnt mean that he doesnt have to like them either

Niketalk :hat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:14 pm 

well my girl is always picking her friends over me. She wanted to go to the labor day parade in Brooklyn but I told her I didn't want her to go because something might happen to her, seeing as how she was going to be around people drinking and acting dumb. I trust her completely but I didn't want her in that situation. She invited me but her friend said she didnt want me to go cause she was going to feel like a third wheel. So I asked her if instead of going to the parade, if she could go shopping with for labor day sales and at first she agreed telling me she should start putting me before her friends, but then she changed her mind because she told her friend that she was going to see me during labor day and her friend got mad, so my girl decided that she wasnt going to see me either because if her friend was going to be mad then I should too. I dont think thats right at all. I really need help on this girl cause as much as i love her, I dont think she will change.

Page 5 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next