It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 7 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm 

View Feedback

i had broken up with my first boyfriend this past november. i thought i was making the right decision but a couple of weeks later, i realized that we had a really good relationship and i wanted him back. since then it's been rocky but as of yesterday he made it clear that he didn't want to be in a relationship and basically wants to date around. he said with whatever he does, he'd have me in the back of his mind? ummm confusing and that getting back with me later on is possible. of course i'm not going to sit around and wait for him but at the same time this is something that i want to fight for but it doesn't really make sense to if he's barely going to put effort right?

i don't know what kind of advice im looking for. but maybe something motivational? yes i take full responsibility that it was my fault for leaving him but it made me realize how much i love him. im thinking i'd lay off from texting and calling give him space since there's not much else i can really do...any feedback would be lovely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 pm 

View Feedback

SavageThrill wrote:
i had broken up with my first boyfriend this past november. i thought i was making the right decision but a couple of weeks later, i realized that we had a really good relationship and i wanted him back. since then it's been rocky but as of yesterday he made it clear that he didn't want to be in a relationship and basically wants to date around. he said with whatever he does, he'd have me in the back of his mind? ummm confusing and that getting back with me later on is possible. of course i'm not going to sit around and wait for him but at the same time this is something that i want to fight for but it doesn't really make sense to if he's barely going to put effort right?

i don't know what kind of advice im looking for. but maybe something motivational? yes i take full responsibility that it was my fault for leaving him but it made me realize how much i love him. im thinking i'd lay off from texting and calling give him space since there's not much else i can really do...any feedback would be lovely.

i think youre doing the right thing by giving him space and from what you said he still likes you. he just wants to play the field a lil ya know but maybe sooner or later he will realize he wants you back too. if all else fails theres always someone better out there if he aint the one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm 

View Feedback

yea hi girls.theres this guyyyy and i've liked him since 8th grd and we flirted a lot in 9th and i could got him but was too nervous or scared or idk,cause ive nevr been in a relationship and i think i was worried what people would think.i Freaking regret it cause i still really like him.anyway i thought all my chances were gone but i think hes still pursuable but idk how to get closer to hime help please.

p.s ive nevr been out with anyone and i feel weird -_____-

5.5-7:
http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... hp?t=58307

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm 

great. i have a question though
how to deal with a player ?

if your boyfriend changed from player to a lover
but he's scared how do you deal with it ??

sometimes i go crazy cus' im used to some loving you know
and my babe gives me love but not as much as others lol

he used to be a player "changed the game" but idk how to deal with him sometimes , sometimes he anooying lol and then sometimes he aint which bugs me lol but yeah i hope u understand what im tryna say =]

please & thxx help me ;D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 pm 

So.. my boyfriend recently got bbm and he told me before we ever got together that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend on AIM constantly. &... AIM is just like bbm. So he told me he wouldnt have any of his old females on his bbm buddylist.. and now he does a couple of them actually. I asked him to delete them and never add old flames again.. but now theres drama and im the "insecure" one. Am I wrong? or is this a BIG problem. Can social networking be the potential end of my relationship?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 am 
The Certified Dames

View Feedback

SavageThrill wrote:

i went through the same shit. And the funny part is, It's been more than 2 years since it happened. What I could say is, your ex still cares for you but then again, leaving him probably hurt him thats why he said he doesnt wanna get back just yet. He wants his cake and eat it too. I think he's subconsciously trying to make you feel how he felt cuz my ex did the same thing to me. I think ignoring him for awhile is the best way to go.. &Even if he's trynna get back with you later on.. Just reassure yourself that he's gon be forreal &not play mind tricks on you. Some dudes just want what they cant have &when they have it they dont know how to act.

Anyways, i hope shit gets better for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:00 am 

Daddyzgirl wrote:
So.. my boyfriend recently got bbm and he told me before we ever got together that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend on AIM constantly. &... AIM is just like bbm. So he told me he wouldnt have any of his old females on his bbm buddylist.. and now he does a couple of them actually. I asked him to delete them and never add old flames again.. but now theres drama and im the "insecure" one. Am I wrong? or is this a BIG problem. Can social networking be the potential end of my relationship?

Nah you aren't wrong, and yes social networking can. Just keep talking to him about it, tell him about the past & how that made you feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm 

my boyfriend has changed he treated me like shit yells at me acts like he doesnt care about me but everytime he comes back!!
we've been together for 1 year and 6 months and
EVERYTIME when hes with his friends we break up WHY?
cause hes a drug addicted and when i call him he doesnt wana talk to me he freaks out and tells me to text him and its supious and one time he accidently called me and he didnt knoo i heard a female and him drinking and wen he saw i was listening he clicked and i called twice he ignored my calls and turned of his phone!!

he treats me like shittt ..!!!
he acts like he dont care but at the same time he doo
and he always tries to go bad on me and tells me things that hurt my feelings i cry soo bad to him but
he never acted like this until his friends showed him a drug and now hes addicted to it i feel hella bad coss he gets deeply depressed and imm so tired of this but ....

IM PREGNEATT..... :oops: AND HE KNOWS BUT ACTS LIKE IM NOTTT

HELP MY LIL BROTHER HAVE HIS JORDANS BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY !

NO stupid high pricess please =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 am 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

^ just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you have to stay with him, this sounds like a very unhealthy relationship and either he stops doing the drug or he looses you .... At any stage in a relationship I don't think you should be allowing him to put you down and making you cry

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 pm 

View Feedback

If theres one thing I learned, when you get into a relationship long enough the one who starts to wear the pants. IS THE WOMEN :oops: . We just get off the lease for a while to know what we are able to do or not. Like your problem he's maybe testing you to know what he is going to be able to get away with in the future. So I say give him the BOOT!!

Post subject: Re: Official: Relationship Problems Thread
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am 

Heeey guys, so I was wondering... does insecurities ever go away within a relationship where you've been cheated on? Before everything has happened, I was pretty confident with myself, now I'm always thinking he's gonna find better and break my heart again. My guy does make me feel that he's done with the cheating but I can't help but think he's up to something in the back of my mind .. and it's just annoying. I don't know how to get rid of my paranoia. Any tips?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 am 

View Feedback

moneysha wrote:
Heeey guys, so I was wondering... does insecurities ever go away within a relationship where you've been cheated on? Before everything has happened, I was pretty confident with myself, now I'm always thinking he's gonna find better and break my heart again. My guy does make me feel that he's done with the cheating but I can't help but think he's up to something in the back of my mind .. and it's just annoying. I don't know how to get rid of my paranoia. Any tips?

Hmm, that's a toughie. I hate that LOL. WELLLL, I think you should stick with him. "once a cheater, is always a cheater" thing isn't really true. people can change. i say you should stick with him & i'm sure it was one mistake he'll never make again. he shouldn't make you feel he's done - he should let you know he is. & if he does it again, dump his booooty. you could probably do better.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm 

View Feedback

my bf and i just made 2 years a few weeks ago and omg we just cannot stop fighting and it's getting to be more than usual. most of our fights are petty and we get over them quick but the other fights get so intense that i don't know what to do anymore.

i love him and our chemistry is great i just need a way to avoid fighting. this is so general but idk what to do anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 am 

So me and my Ex broke up in the end of JUNE. But Im still hella stuck on him. He tells me he still loves me and that we will get back together. Btw he ended it with me after 13 months it just really sucks.. But i have recently found out that my bestfriend hella likes me and it just sucks because i cant return the feelings for my bestfriend. I've heard from my friend that another female likes my EX. But my EX shut her down. Everyone tells me to just wait and that we will get back together he himself even said we will..

But uh what should i do about my bestfriend who hella likes me.? "/

5y-6y: http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/vie ... hp?t=58747

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:41 pm 

LetsBeLegit (: wrote:
So me and my Ex broke up in the end of JUNE. But Im still hella stuck on him. He tells me he still loves me and that we will get back together. Btw he ended it with me after 13 months it just really sucks.. But i have recently found out that my bestfriend hella likes me and it just sucks because i cant return the feelings for my bestfriend. I've heard from my friend that another female likes my EX. But my EX shut her down. Everyone tells me to just wait and that we will get back together he himself even said we will..

But uh what should i do about my bestfriend who hella likes me.? "/

You gotta just be 100% with him and tell him the truth. The trust is always best. I've also been in the situation of my bestfriend liking me, but he understood when I told him that I just didn't have those feelings for him. And we are still bestfriends. Goodluck hun :)

Page 7 of 9 [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next