It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Long Distance?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 am 

View Feedback

So lately, my homegirl has been fighting with her boyfriend whom lives in SoCal now because he moved for college. Like...I think it's at a point where they should go seperate ways and grow up. But, Idk, what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:23 am 
FRAUDULENT

i definitely think long distance relationships are EXTREMELY hard.
I mean, you cant be there for each other. Yeah you can be there mentally,emotionally. But sometimes physically matters more.
I live in SF and my Boyfriend lives in Oakland, even though its not that far but its already kinda hard on me, i mean sometimes i will feel lonely and need him there to comfort me and talking on the phone is just NOT enough, i think people who go really far away from each other should just seperate for their own good, and if they still truly love each other then let time tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 pm 

long distance relationship is really hard, but if not very far away, I mean they can see each other often, for example a month, maybe they can keep it, for they can not see each other every day, so they will treasure each other and the time together extremely, and will think more about the good points, less bad habits, I think the most important point for maintaining a distance relationship is confidence, if they love each other, everything is possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 pm 

long distance relationship is really hard, but if not very far away, I mean they can see each other often, for example a month, maybe they can keep it, for they can not see each other every day, so they will treasure each other and the time together extremely, and will think more about the good points, less bad habits, I think the most important point for maintaining a distance relationship is confidence, if they love each other, everything is possible

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:33 pm 

it all depends on the relationship. if they had past issues about lying or cheating then it's probably not gonna work out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm 

yeah my relationship is long distance and he lives 3 hours away since he went to college .
we're pretty much committed to each other , so i gotta say you gotta trust each other a lot for it to happen .
its 3 hours but i still see him frequently .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 am 

View Feedback

Long distance does not work, well atleast not for me

Last edited by solee mindedd on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:46 pm 

View Feedback

long distance really depends on the two if they really want it to work or last they'll stay loyal to each other

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm 

View Feedback

its quite hard i live in sf and he lives in LA. trying to videochat and meet up once a couplemonths makes having the realtionship more and more challenging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 pm 

Well its pretty hard when youre 7000 miles apart in the middle of a warzone and you gf is at home.. but thats a different story i guess, it just all depends a lot on a few factors such as love and trust.. people tend to fight a lot in a long distance relationship because they've somewhat lost the same amount of trust they had when they were near each other its natural.. i guess but honestly, im deployed and my gf is at home in Cali, i try to spend as much time possible online just to chat with her but its not the same as being there with her.. sometimes people just lose it or find someone closer -_- imo if its meant to be, theyll figure a way to fix it. :) best of luck to your homegirl..

I'm a Boy..

NSB - V1XTC
ISS VINHT
NT V1XTC
FSF VINHT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm 

well i think it doesn't matter if you guys think its going to work out then try it. distance shouldn't be a prob. what happens if you was blind? you couldn't see eachother anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 am 

View Feedback

Hmmm, well yeah I've always been on the side where "long distance relationships won't do" but I mean, if they really love each other then they have to figure things out themselves.

Since you mentioned they're fighting alot, that just means its trust issues. Which happens to a lot of pplz. Just let her know that you're always there for her no matter what, but she has to talk to him about their relationship straight up and no sugar coating around it.

Hope this helps =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:42 am 
FRAUDULENT

My friend recently ended her relationship w/ her boyfriend who lives in SoCal now. They seperated 'cuz he wanted her to go out & have fun. She was always home webcamming w/ him :T They had problems as well. I'm glad she's okay though & she's going out living her high school life to the fullest. I'm pretty sure he's going out having fun to!

Post subject: omg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:37 pm 

long distance relationship works only if youre into it. and you have to be faithful

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm 

View Feedback

Long distance relationships are all about dedication and how much you guys are truly into each other.
My boyfriend lives in Baton Rouge, LA and I live in Maryland. Honestly, we only see each other at the most 3 times a year. Since money is a HUGE problem with everybody, its pretty hard to even fly to each other. We're both in school but we've been together for 3 years as of next month and I dont regret a thing. It gets really hard at first because most girls want that guy to be there physically. If you guys truly love/like each other, you would do anything to be with him.

Its the HARDEST thing and decision I have ever made in my life but I truly dont regret a thing and it has shown me what true love can be. :D

Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next