View Feedback

lol.. boyfriend stealer...
don't worry, he's not a keeper then.
if a girl can steal him away from you, another girl can steal him away from her

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

they are always going to be there because people want what they cant have ... I feel bad though for the girl who would want to steal my man

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 am 

View Feedback

make sure you got yo man on lockdown and if he left you for some skank? trust me he doesn't have "feelings" for her, he just wanna fcck.

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 091#597091

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am 

View Feedback

If a b*tch even tried . She's goin DOWN. I hate girls like that.

But sometimes its not the girls fault. If I dnt know the girl n he was doin all of this on the low
N she was ok with the fact that he had a girl. Its definitly his fault . N its type immature
Cuz if he wanted to tlk to other girls he shud definitly break up with u.
But" a mans mind is a complex web . "
Lol .. And N*GGAS IS CRAZY these days..

10.16.2007*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm 

View Feedback

I feel the same way. I HATE homewreckerssssssssssssssssssssss. Sometimes you just wana punch them in their face but at the end of the day you just gotta sit back and laugh b.c they're basically a whore that wants what YOU have. And if your relationship is that good you shouldn't have to worry. To me it has nothing to do with jealousy but more with respect. The only thing that would really make me flip out is if the loser keeps trying and doesn't get the hint. After that lord knows what I would do to her lol and I've been fiending to go crazy on someone these past few months :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:00 am 

View Feedback

ive never had anyone steal my bf but if i did i wud laugh about it because the jerk that left me is never ever gonna find someone else like me and the skannk he left me for is bound to do it to him too and thats the funny part!
stop letting yourselfs down for guys girlsss!
Theres plenty of fish in the seaaaa like the one my bf came from lols :D

sell me your:
concord 11's
olive 9's
playoff 12's
hot pink 11's
all size 3/3.5 good condition

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=61577

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm 

View Feedback

sneakachica wrote:
THERE ARE NO BOYFRIEND STEALERS, men & women go @ their free will. They're not property they do not belong to you! It's all up to the person if they want to move on to the next person. I wouldn't be mad she got him I feel like there's times when ppl leaving u is a better deal. If she or he is doing something sneaky it will certainly come back, btw also don't date ex's, u go forward not backwards! PPl are just sneaky & greedy that's y I put my trust in God cause ppl will constantly disappoint you. I don't tell the few girls I do chill wit ANYTHING about my husband regardless of how long I've known them, ppl can just be sittin back in the cut schemin!

Up.

Last edited by DeOneYaLuff on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 pm 

PeepMySneaks wrote:
if you was doing ur thing right he would of never left

-____-

sorry for being a dick

A dude will cheat or dumb you no matter what.. Just cuz at the begining he goes out with you to hit it.. after you give it to him hes gone! Specially if the guy is a dick and imature. So Hun .. just move it alone cuz he's the one that lost it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:53 pm 

View Feedback

Everyone is shady nowadays.

Crooks&Castles, Hellz Bellz, Married to the MOB, Stussy, Obey, & MORE!! 20% off using rep code above!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:28 am 

View Feedback

i think everyone's about to hate me right now but what if the guy was stuck in a relationship and couldnt breakup with the girl because she was suicidal? i tryed to leave him alone but he would always come to me and always wanted to be with me and not her. the one time he did leave her she almost killed herself..only way that relationship ended was by her leaving him for someone else..we made 6 months now but we've been in love with eachother for more than a year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm 

View Feedback

SORRRRRY THIS IS KIND OF LONG ><

Well i don't know if this works with this thred but it kind of does haha. okaay so i had a friend i knew her since freshmen year til junior year which is right now. and a couple months ago my boyfriend told me she was a bad friend, but i never believed him and he knew i wouldn't believe it for some reason. Then he texted her a couple times asking to hang, and she asked him to pick her up and her school and then they'd go hang but he never went to pick her up. Then another time he texted her to hang again, and she told him to meet her at the local mall, but he never showed up. The only reason why he didn't tell me was because i would have went off on her if i found out right away and my boyfriend wanted more proof before he told me so i understood because he wouldn't leave me for anyone, especially her no offence because she was like kind of ugly not to be mean or anything. But yeah, one day i got REALLY bored and wanted to see if she was a true friend to me, my boyfriend didnt tell me anything about him talking to her at all at that time. So i just took my boyfriend's phone and texted her pretending i was him. I asked her if she wanted to hang, she had agreed and asked me (my boyfriend) to pick her up and i was like okaay where you at. she goes, im at ______ eating with my friend and i'll be done in a bit so yeah. Then i went off on her and was like do you know who this is? and she said my name. And i was like your such a liar and blahblahblah. She kept saying "noo you know i wouldn't do that to you, i never planned to meet your boyfriend up, i said it to be nice" i was like omffffg i was hellllllla mad. She always laughed at the things he said and she would always secretly talk to my boyfriend and she always tried to talk to him, but he never really texted her back. The messedup thing was she had a boyfriend! and she was doing this to hiim talking to mine about her relationship problems when all four of us knew each other. After thaat she never showed her face near me again or else i would go off on her. but she's the type that would call the cops on me -.- lame i know. but whateverr i would cuss the sht out of her if i ever see her around agaiin because i can't stand people like that. after she tried to be my friend again but i was like stfu and go away everytime because of how fake she is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 pm 

View Feedback

I Was Called That Once But Like
Wtf She Let Him Go And Like A Week After They Broke UP I Meet Him And We Went Out And She Went Telling People I Stole Him From Her :roll: smh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 am 

View Feedback

boyfriend stealers are so stupid.
i've had a boyfriend stealer a couple of times.
i guess the guy got tired of the game and
wanted something new to play with. ohwell.

Post subject: Re: Boyfriend Stealer
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm 

nikexfresh wrote:
i had a boyfriend... but some girl took him away from me D:
and she knew we were going out. we had a good relationship but he was hella shallow after he dumped me to go out with her and he told me "i dont wanna go out with her, i already have you." that was a shady lie.. we didnt have a closure on our relationship and he has my stuff and i still have his.
my point to this post is....
whats your perspective on boyfriend stealers? hahaha.

fuck that bitxh upp and give him his shit bal let him keep yourss
cuss he can be reminded of U and just find a BETTER GUY

HELP MY LIL BROTHER HAVE HIS JORDANS BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY !

NO stupid high pricess please =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 pm 

haha. all i know is, no loser has ever or will ever take anything from me. If hes mine, u better believe he aint lookin at you. :]

Page 9 of 10 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next