It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Getting her off your mind
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:30 pm 

Haven't been on here in a VERY long time. But I need some advice, and this is probably one of the best places to get it from. So I've been seeing this girl for a few months and shes real cool and a real good girl, and I'm really into her and actually like her. Like I accept everything about her so far, and can see this actually going somewhere, but lately I haven't been able to stop thinking about my ex. It's been years since we've dated or since I've even spoken to her, and I really thought I was finally over her up until a couple days ago. This tends to happen with a lot of girls I talk to. I just compare them in my mind to her, but this girl I actually care about and can really see my self having something real with. I know there's the feenin for your ex thread, but honestly that's not the case. I gave up on that idea a long time ago, things aren't mutual, and she seems happy now so I wouldn't even attempt it anyway, but I just basically wanna know how to get her the fuck out of my head. How have some of you girls dealt with this kind of situation? It isn't fair to the girl I'm seeing now that I still think about my ex, but should I let her know and possibly mess up something good? I've been completely honest with her about everything so far, but idk if this is one of those situations where honesty will do either of us any good.

Post subject: Re: Getting her off your mind
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:52 pm 
FSF ADMIN

View Feedback

what triggered these feelings? maybe if you talk 2 to your ex again the feelings will go away ...

CHEAP BURBERRY FLATS & COACH SNEAKERS:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=138307

VNDS TIFFANY&CO BRACELET + MENS LV BELT:
http://femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=138308

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:35 pm 

Nothing really. Before random little things would remind me of her, but now I haven't even been thinking of her for quite some time even before I was with this girl. Then a few days ago all the sudden she just crossed my mind and hasn't left.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm 

I dont think telling the girl that you like right now about this is a good idea, of course you should always be honest. But if you're planning to have a future with the current one, just because you sort of miss your ex doesnt mean you have to tell her. But you should tell yourself that its the past and even though we all miss the past sometimes theres a reason why they are in the past & not the present. The only answer to this question is YOU. You have to suck it up and treat the current girl good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 am 

maybe you just miss the moments and feelings.
you can always have new feelings and better ones with your current one.
you have to remember the reason why shes your ex.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]