It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 25 [ 361 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: friends borrowing your kicks
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:51 pm 

View Feedback

has anyone been asked to borrow your sneakers ?
well i have, and it gets annoying sometimes =/ UGH my boyfriend tells me to say no when they ask chus its pretty nasty and sharing sneakers arent good chus YOU buy them and you buy it for yourself. how bout you guyss ?

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 64&start=0
Holloween dunks 3.5 green High top $7

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64563
Clothing and more!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=64565&start=0
Dark navy Boots 5.5-6 comfy $10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:57 pm 
Fx3 Ladies

View Feedback

well no one has ever asked me but i think i wouldn't let anyone borrow my sneakers. i don't trust them enough to take care of it. but for flats and maybe heels i would let them borrow. most of the time i wouldn't though especially the first time they ask. once yu say yes, in the future they will keep asking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:07 pm 

View Feedback

thats truee i shouldent have never said yes in the beginning .
how should i tell them ? were like close friends & all that shit . wifeys you knoww .. i dont want to sound grimyy and what not .

http://www.femalesneakerfiend.com/phpBB ... 64&start=0
Holloween dunks 3.5 green High top $7

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=64563
Clothing and more!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=64565&start=0
Dark navy Boots 5.5-6 comfy $10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:55 pm 

View Feedback

there was this 1 person who asked to borrow a pair of my shoes because she "made a bet with a person that she had them" but my other friend told me she probably wanted them to meet up with a guy who was a sneakerhead and impress him. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:19 am 

View Feedback

if they are your true friends they will understand how important keeping your kicks clean is to you....

i would never let my friends borrow my sneakers.... just because i would be upset if they messed them up
but any other kind of shoes i would be fine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:12 am 

View Feedback

WOOH finally someone made this thread!

yeah all the time, like i'm a blockbuster for shoes.
it pisses me off, cuhs i can't really just say No, because they would take it way too personal, and think im choosing material over friendship. And they pin it down to me so that I can't find any exscuse to say no, like when they ask they have a written contract ready saying they swear not to crease it/get it dirty/ they'll clean it if, blahblahblah.

here's one of my THOUSANDS of stories.

so i was going to go to this event thing, where you had to dress formal, and i went to my friends house to get ready, but i had went insneakers, and changed into flats i brought. and so i left it at her house for awhile, and at the time she was living in another city. so one day, we decide to head to the movies togethers, and i told her to bring my shoes with her, so i can finally get them back. and she was alright with that. a couple of minutes later, i get a call from her asking if she can wear my shoes with so much confidence i would say yes, as if she was asking for a cup of water, so i couldn't let her down cuhs we were like THATT* (Crosssesfingers) and two seconds after i hung up, she comes into my house, wearing my shoes, with different laces. it's one thing that i'm letting you borrow my sneakers, but it's another when you ASSUME im allowing you ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:45 am 

View Feedback

I let no one wear my sneakers. Shiiiiiiit. I don't have manners like that.. I just tell them to buy their own. :lol:

[u]PayPal ready[/u]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:53 am 

View Feedback

^ must suck.

i've never had anybody borrow my shoes. & i don't think i'd ever. cause most of my friends treat all their shoes like beaters and i'd hate it if any of mine got scuffed/creased/messed up by somebody else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 pm 

yes I have been asked..and I hate it...I just don't let people borrow my shoes..but like most of my friends know how I feel about that situation so they done even attempt to ask me anymore..

I agree with some of you..because you work hard to buy them and to let someone borrow them and they come back looking beat up..its just not cool

"Heal the world..make it a better place for you and for me"-RIP MICHAEL JACKSON (gone too soon)

IM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER..HIT ME FOR YOUR NEEDS!

"ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:25 pm 

View Feedback

Yes and hell no.. I've learned my lesson,

I have Jordan and Nike SB from sizes 5.5-6.5. Message me if you're interested.

Now that's just TARABL3!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:32 pm 
Fx3 Ladies

View Feedback

Nuhh everyones foot is not shaped the same and I can't take it if something either stretched, creased out, or got my kicks dirty....So i dont do that at all, thank god none of me and my friends/family wear the same size kix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm 
FSF Florida

View Feedback

the only person i ever let is my cousin. because i know how crazy she is about keeping them in good condition like i am. and its not a regular thing..

besides that no one has asked me. if they did it would probably be a no. i have girls talk to me about my shoes like where did i get them and how much and if i could get them a discount . but whatever :roll:

[b][u][size=200][color=#FF0000]DESIREETIZON.COM[/color][/size][/u][/b]
twitter.com/deziisdopex3

looking for OG XI's size 4.5 - 5. throw me any colorway.
also sandals or boots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm 

View Feedback

Friends asking to borrow your sneakers?!
I swear that's some little kid shit...

Last time I let a friend borrow a pair of shoes was in grade 9!
And that was the BIGGEST mistake...
Homegirl stretched it out...got it a little dirty..... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:25 pm 

View Feedback

Back in middle school I used to with my bestfriend then I left like 5 pairs of sneakers at her house because I would sleep over a lot.
The worst thing was when she would come into school with one of my kicks on actin like their hers for the attention! But anyways I don't let anybody borrow anything..I'm grown now :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 pm 
Fx3 Ladies

View Feedback

yeah. alot of my friends ask to borrow my shoes. until something terrible happened.

this girl [no name] ask to borrow my citrus 7s and everyone knows im mad nice and i never say no. idk though. so i said sure, i told her not to crease, get it dirty, and all that. it was in vds condition i worn it only TWiCE ! so she was like no problem and said she'll return it the next day. i said aight ok. tell me why this chick gave it back to me 2 weeks later :shock: i was sooo tight because i kept calling her for my kicks back. and when she brought it back it was in HORRiBLE BEATERS CONDiTiON. i was like "wtf happen to my fcukin sneakers" she was like oh i let my friend borrow it. i made her pay me back the money i had to buy on them...thank goodness my brother had already bought me another pair, so i told her to keep that shit & give me $90. so she did. giving my sneakers to people i dont know like its her kicks. smh :roll: i was very angry man. lol creases dirty & crackings !!!

but now i only let my 2 best friends use my kicks cause they OG sneaker ladies. lol they know how to handle kicks. & plus my brother taught me how to say no politely

Manny said i should be like "damn squrrials be on my nut. fcuk no buy your own hoe." den smile :D

lol but i just say "im sorry i had a bad experience with someone borrowin my sneakers." or "no" if im tight cause they keep on buggin me.

SORRRY FOR MEGA L :shock: NG POST

Page 1 of 25 [ 361 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next