It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: How Should I Start Off My Sneaker Collection ?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:44 am 

View Feedback

I'm offically starting my sneaker collection this summer & I'm geeked as EVER ! I already have 3 sneakers to start off with but they're no OG's or HEAT. I plan on buying 90% of my shoes from online shops so help me out.

What type of online shoe stores do you recommend ?

What buyers from eBay do you recommend ?

What type of shoes do you recommend starting off with ?

Just to let ya know I do have a summer job + is expected to make 2G , I plan on spending 1G on shoes. How many shoes should I have if I base my collection off Jay's , AF1's , Air maxes , Apple Bottoms & Coach.

Please and Thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 am 

View Feedback

i wouldnt spend my money on apple bottom shoes lol. :/ thats just me. not alot of heat there. butt defenitley DONT buy shoes that have cheap looking colorways or came out all over the malls and what not. onlineee is the way to go! i buy my shoes off of ebay mostly. just buy them from people that have over 99% POSITIVE feedback and have sold alot of shoessss. lol. try sneakerhead.com, pickyourshoes.com, or my favvvv.: flightclubla.com

ohhh and what i like to do is get shoess that would sell out quicker. like if you have $100 dollars and wanna buy some veryy cute air maxess or coach shoes get the air maxes firstt, cuz hey they might not be there tomorrow but coach shoes probably wouldd beee. and plus everyone has em. lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 am 

View Feedback

cclachick wrote:
i wouldnt spend my money on apple bottom shoes lol. :/ thats just me. not alot of heat there. butt defenitley DONT buy shoes that have cheap looking colorways or came out all over the malls and what not. onlineee is the way to go! i buy my shoes off of ebay mostly. just buy them from people that have over 99% POSITIVE feedback and have sold alot of shoessss. lol. try sneakerhead.com, pickyourshoes.com, or my favvvv.: flightclubla.com

ohhh and what i like to do is get shoess that would sell out quicker. like if you have $100 dollars and wanna buy some veryy cute air maxess or coach shoes get the air maxes firstt, cuz hey they might not be there tomorrow but coach shoes probably wouldd beee. and plus everyone has em. lol.

LOL, I admit AB's are far from heat but they have some pretty dope designs..but it pisses me off 'cuz they get old/run down real quick [gonna have e-mail Nelly 'bout that..]. Anyway thanks for site's 'cuz like I said 90-95% of my shoe buying IS gonna be from online [shoe stores just seem lame now ya know ?] Can ya give me the link of some good eBay buyers ? Thanks for the advice =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:32 pm 
FSF MODERATOR

View Feedback

personally i'd save up the 2g's for something else.
buy whatever you like. pairs that you would wear all the time, pairs with your favorite colors or pairs that are easy to match with your wardrobe. shop on ebay for good deals but be wary of fakes. shop on FSF, you'll be sure to find a pair in your size.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:04 pm 

View Feedback

Lols my parents are saying that too but I mean the only thing I want is a new phone , a iPod touch , clothes and SNEAKERS lol , thats it. i guess since I'm still a kid I don't have to worry about nothing esle like bills and whatbot. Thanks for the adive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:38 pm 

View Feedback

Just Buy On These Forums. :) Flight Club Is OVER PRICED. They Juice Up The Price Around 2.5x What Theyre Really Worth.

Ebay U Can Always Legit Check b4 Buying.

I Am A MALE.

125+ FB On ISS Forums. 200+ FB On EBAY [TheOne322] FCKING LEGIT AS A MUHFUCKA!

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/fee ... hp?u=98890

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:01 am 

good ideas, everyone lol...but you can also help support our economy out here in wisconsin lol...buy from eastbay as well...they're hq'd out here...check out their site and request a catalog... :D
good luck BOSSi KiiD...im plannin on adding a few more kicks and some retro heat to my "collection" as well... post us ur pics as you grow yer collection... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm 

ebay is the way to go then you can come here then you can try pys like some one said then the flight clubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm 

ebay is the way to go then you can come here then you can try pys like some one said then the flight clubs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 am 

start wit Js... it u can never go wrong wit Js

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:31 pm 

you can buy from fsf or iss or pickyourshoes.com its a great legit site but never has my size is stock =[ i started off with countdown packages because many people have them you cant go wrong with fitting in

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 am 

jus buy all ur kicks in 1 size..dont be a thirsty mess and buy 5 diff sizes or be ripping insoles out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:42 pm 

View Feedback

WHY R U GOING TO START UP A COLLECTION HOW OLD ARE UNLESS U BEEN ON IT FOR 2 OR MORE YEARS LIK SUM OFF US DEN DON'T WASTE OF MONEY AN DA SNEAKER GAME IS OVER UR TO LATE BUY A CAR I KNOW I WOULD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:24 pm 

I brought nearly of all my shoes online. I would suggest sneakerhead.com and ebay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 pm 

View Feedback

the majority of my shoes either came from femalesneakerfiend and solecollector. I've bought 2 from ebay, which i got for good prices. you need to do alot of searching and legit checking. Overall I think fsf is a great place to find your size. And as for shoes, it's really a preference on what you want to buy. First I was all about dunks from 2004-2005. then from 2006-2007 i was all nike sb's. and from then to now I'm only about jordans. lol so yeh. good luck to you.

IM HIS MAIN. PARTNER IN EVERYTHING =)
he's not MR. RIGHT, but he's my MR. RIGHT NOW!

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next