It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 1 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: NAS or JAY Z
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:22 pm 

Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:26 pm
Posts: 40
Location: NYC !!
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


me and ma boyfriend fight bout this all the time..
who do u think is tha "goat"
Greatest Of All Tiime..rapper

personally i think Nas is hands down.. he never gave in to the fame..for years he has been the same down to earth type of rapper.. and i like more of his songss than JAy.. who steals things for rappers..

Jay Z even looked up to Nas..stole hiss hand sign..yes that was Nas hand tringle firstt then Jay Z took it as well wit his name he got from another rapper and so on wit the ablum he named " Blue print"...Jay Z ah bitter

yeah there are ah few songss but he let the riches get to his head..

NAs is ah deep artist and..he is the greatest of all time

WHO DO YOU PICK..NAS OR JAY Z



_________________
Mellody x3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 244
Location: [718] queensss :P
Feedback: 80%
View Feedback


NAS !!! 8)



_________________
selling frenchy 12s minor yellowing sz 2 soon !
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 634
Location: NY; SunnySide.
Feedback: 98.4%
View Feedback


FUCK nas im sorry but he is garbage.

first of all jay-z never stole anyones name he got his name from his mentor which was JAZ-O and they USE to be maa kool before and that's why basically they got matching names .I also wonder were ur getting ur info on jay-z stealing his sign wen that sing started with rocafella records. You also say he steals things from other rappers and i hope by that u don't mean lyrics because jay-z himself admits to using biggie's lines only in a couple songs not in all of them but only as he says to "big up his brother" because once again biggie and jay-z use to be maa tight before just in case you didn't know that. so ill have to go with JAY-Z but nas is also good just not better than JAY-Z but atleast he is better then wayne who ppl swear is the best rapper alive at the moment ...

P.s; can u please explain to me how jay-z let riches get to his head??

BTW;have u heard nas latest album.Image



_________________
Image
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:01 am
Posts: 1894
Location: Howard University
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


I like them both. :lol:



_________________
follow me:@LaurenNOLondon
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



GOT Cookie? wrote:
FUCK nas im sorry but he is garbage.

first of all jay-z never stole anyones name he got his name from his mentor which was JAZ-O and they USE to be maa kool before and that's why basically they got matching names .I also wonder were ur getting ur info on jay-z stealing his sign wen that sing started with rocafella records. You also say he steals things from other rappers and i hope by that u don't mean lyrics because jay-z himself admits to using biggie's lines only in a couple songs not in all of them but only as he says to "big up his brother" because once again biggie and jay-z use to be maa tight before just in case you didn't know that. so ill have to go with JAY-Z but nas is also good just not better than JAY-Z but atleast he is better then wayne who ppl swear is the best rapper alive at the moment ...

P.s; can u please explain to me how jay-z let riches get to his head??

BTW;have u heard nas latest album.Image


FUCK Jay-Z
That "Weak Shit" better than the last 2 peices of shit Jigga came out with, commercially, Jay-Z is one of the all time greats, but damn wtf you first trash NAS saying he's garbage, then u say he's good? When lyircally, Nas is light years ahead of Jay. That jockin Jay-Z bullshit? Shit is crap just like everything after the Blueprint, Black album was alrite but the rest were shit. ANd you yourself said Jay stole biggies lines, you think thats OK? That just means he's stupid enough or lazy that he cant make his own shit? Go listen to Illmatic, God's Son, Stillmatic, and compare Ether to The Takeover,Nas showed why he's better than Jay as rapper in total, in TALENT, not some bullshit commercial hype like Lil Wayne.



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm
Posts: 513
Location: N.QUEENS.718, UNITED PLATES of AMERIKKKA; WATCH ME EAT.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


GOT Cookie? wrote:
FUCK nas im sorry but he is garbage.

first of all jay-z never stole anyones name he got his name from his mentor which was JAZ-O and they USE to be maa kool before and that's why basically they got matching names .I also wonder were ur getting ur info on jay-z stealing his sign wen that sing started with rocafella records. You also say he steals things from other rappers and i hope by that u don't mean lyrics because jay-z himself admits to using biggie's lines only in a couple songs not in all of them but only as he says to "big up his brother" because once again biggie and jay-z use to be maa tight before just in case you didn't know that. so ill have to go with JAY-Z but nas is also good just not better than JAY-Z but atleast he is better then wayne who ppl swear is the best rapper alive at the moment ...

P.s; can u please explain to me how jay-z let riches get to his head??

BTW;have u heard nas latest album.Image


Image

You went from "Nas is garbage," to "He's alright but just not better than Jay-Z."

Well, it's obvious that you're a Jay-Z fan so for that matter, to even put Nas in the same bracket as Jay-Z, the man is obviously not 'garbage'.

As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.



_________________
Come here ladies, see we tryna getcha loose pour it up.
Take this juice we gonna mix it with this goose, don't throw it up.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:25 pm
Posts: 678
Location: jerz.
Feedback: 83.3%
View Feedback


Nas .

Jay-z isnt bad i just find nas better


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



ivandollaz wrote:
GOT Cookie? wrote:
FUCK nas im sorry but he is garbage.

first of all jay-z never stole anyones name he got his name from his mentor which was JAZ-O and they USE to be maa kool before and that's why basically they got matching names .I also wonder were ur getting ur info on jay-z stealing his sign wen that sing started with rocafella records. You also say he steals things from other rappers and i hope by that u don't mean lyrics because jay-z himself admits to using biggie's lines only in a couple songs not in all of them but only as he says to "big up his brother" because once again biggie and jay-z use to be maa tight before just in case you didn't know that. so ill have to go with JAY-Z but nas is also good just not better than JAY-Z but atleast he is better then wayne who ppl swear is the best rapper alive at the moment ...

P.s; can u please explain to me how jay-z let riches get to his head??

BTW;have u heard nas latest album.Image


Image

You went from "Nas is garbage," to "He's alright but just not better than Jay-Z."

Well, it's obvious that you're a Jay-Z fan so for that matter, to even put Nas in the same bracket as Jay-Z, the man is obviously not 'garbage'.

As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


Get this man a medal, NOW!



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:13 am
Posts: 203
Location: seattle
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


ivandollaz I'm jocccckin! Haha


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:56 pm
Posts: 186
Location: Florida
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


Nas' old shit. <3



_________________
RIP SYDNI <3
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 am 
fLy CHiCkS iN fLy kiCks
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm
Posts: 428
Location: brooklyn, queens
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


ivandollaz wrote:

Nas is for the people.



_________________
you plus me, it equals better math
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:19 am 
fLy CHiCkS iN fLy kiCks
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:11 am
Posts: 451
Location: 1Line.
Feedback: 96.3%
View Feedback


Nas tries to hard to make statements.

ex: Naming his album \"NIGGER\"

COME ONNNNNNNNN.





yeah i like jay z , i like his songs they are catchy, he comes from where im from. bk. & also he went to my jr. high.
its like ivan dollaz says. hes for the fans,


but nas isnt for the people.



_________________
you love it ;)
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 am
Posts: 910
Location: Cudi Zone.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


NASSSSSSSSSSS!!

Bump To Ether YO! F*UCKKK JAY - Z!

I Liked His Pre Matic/Illmatic Albums They Were The Best.

Stillmatic Was Cool

It Was Written & Gods Son Was Iight.

N*GGER I Aint Feelin Too Much But That Hero Track Is Ill.

Nastradoomus was a nice collabo between him & doom.



_________________
Hi, My Name Is Mike!

I Am A MALE.

125+ FB On ISS Forums. 200+ FB On EBAY [TheOne322] FCKING LEGIT AS A MUHFUCKA!

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/fee ... hp?u=98890
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 pm
Posts: 513
Location: N.QUEENS.718, UNITED PLATES of AMERIKKKA; WATCH ME EAT.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


To keep it 100; Nas, in the 14 years that he's been in the game, has not changed his shit up one bit (with the exception of Nastradamus, and that still had a couple decent tracks on it.)

Jay-Z went from Reasonable Doubt where he was on his fast tongue shit, switched up and slowed his whole flow down, went commercial, dropped the Blueprint and surged back a little, Blueprint2 was trash; Black Album, left with a bang, but how the fuck he come back with Kingdom Come?? That album was so garbage I don't even acknowledge it in Jay-Z's lineup.

American Gangster was ok.

"All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smilin in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearin Jaz' chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hangin with little Chase.
"

Image



_________________
Come here ladies, see we tryna getcha loose pour it up.
Take this juice we gonna mix it with this goose, don't throw it up.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 am 
fLy CHiCkS iN fLy kiCks
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:12 pm
Posts: 428
Location: brooklyn, queens
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


StAtE0fMyMiNd wrote:
NASSSSSSSSSSS!!

Bump To Ether YO! F*UCKKK JAY - Z!

I Liked His Pre Matic/Illmatic Albums They Were The Best.

Stillmatic Was Cool

It Was Written & Gods Son Was Iight.

N*GGER I Aint Feelin Too Much But That Hero Track Is Ill.

Nastradoomus was a nice collabo between him & doom.


HE KNOWS HIS SHIT :D :D :D
THATS MY BOYY MIKEYYY!! 8)



_________________
you plus me, it equals better math
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron