It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 3 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Posts: 336
Location: upstate | queens.
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


ivandollaz wrote:
GOT Cookie? wrote:
FUCK nas im sorry but he is garbage.

first of all jay-z never stole anyones name he got his name from his mentor which was JAZ-O and they USE to be maa kool before and that's why basically they got matching names .I also wonder were ur getting ur info on jay-z stealing his sign wen that sing started with rocafella records. You also say he steals things from other rappers and i hope by that u don't mean lyrics because jay-z himself admits to using biggie's lines only in a couple songs not in all of them but only as he says to "big up his brother" because once again biggie and jay-z use to be maa tight before just in case you didn't know that. so ill have to go with JAY-Z but nas is also good just not better than JAY-Z but atleast he is better then wayne who ppl swear is the best rapper alive at the moment ...

P.s; can u please explain to me how jay-z let riches get to his head??

BTW;have u heard nas latest album.Image


Image

You went from "Nas is garbage," to "He's alright but just not better than Jay-Z."

Well, it's obvious that you're a Jay-Z fan so for that matter, to even put Nas in the same bracket as Jay-Z, the man is obviously not 'garbage'.

As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


perfect explanation ; hands down.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:05 pm
Posts: 169
Location: brooklyn
Feedback: 92.9%
View Feedback


theyre both amazinq . PERIOD . all these other pricks can qo die [soulja boy ;
fckn tiqa ; all those other pointless rappers] . nas is the truth . & jay-z is real .
point blank period .

& his sonq "where im from ; marcy" is really qood 8)



_________________
FOR SALE ;;

broken sidekick lx .
_only turns on when it wants to . i was told it was fixable for like 140 & some chanqe .
but i qot another fone anyways . s/o @ 50 .

p.m me for more info !

SPREAd lOVE ; iTS tHE bRO0kLYN WAy .
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Read the Ether Lyrics, some of the hardest shit ever written


finally i agree with you after all of the ignorant shit you said. this is some of the hardest shit he wrote because it took him 6 months to write this song. And if you're a true nas fan you will actually know what i mean by 6 months.


lmao who the fuck are you? What I said isnt ignorant, you must be the ignorant one if you dont know how to read the shit. What you think Jay-Z last few albums were good or something? lmao. Typical Nas hater, finds the smallest shit to try and discredit him.


explain to me what it is that im not reading ?? that doesnt change the fact that your ignorant. but take some time out and actually listen to american gangster and stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beat.Image


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Read the Ether Lyrics, some of the hardest shit ever written


finally i agree with you after all of the ignorant shit you said. this is some of the hardest shit he wrote because it took him 6 months to write this song. And if you're a true nas fan you will actually know what i mean by 6 months.


lmao who the fuck are you? What I said isnt ignorant, you must be the ignorant one if you dont know how to read the shit. What you think Jay-Z last few albums were good or something? lmao. Typical Nas hater, finds the smallest shit to try and discredit him.


explain to me what it is that im not reading ?? that doesnt change the fact that your ignorant. but take some time out and actually listen to american gangster and stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beat.Image



Wait what the fuck are you talking about? You dont even know me and you say I havent heard it? Dude shut the hell up you look stupid, try responding back to Ivans post also since he just shitted on you're post. But to say I didnt listen to American gangster? shut the hell up kid, seriously, I DL lots of damn rap albums and listen to the shit constantly, and I thought American Gangster wasnt his best work, really crap compared to his other shit before Black Album. LIke I said, Your the ignorant one here, dont claim shit you dont even know



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



ivandollaz wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


nas is for the people ??? most of the idiots who listen to his music dont even get what he spits. peope think he's nice because he uses big words ??

"Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?
Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?"
jay-z (blueprint 2)


So...you're kinda sending mixed messages here. You're sayin these "idiots who listen to his music don't even get what he spits." (Who are "most of the idiots" you speak of? People hoppin on the Nas bandwagon?) This indicates that Nas spits on some level at the deep end of the pool, but then you go right on to quote Jay's shit, talkin about just cus Nas wears a kufi or use big words don't make him smart.

First off, the dude Jay-Z put himself in the situation to get murked cus the beef wasn't even with him. It was between Nas and Memphis Bleek since Bleek thought Nas was tryna get at him on Nastradamus when Nas said;

"Yo, I need an encore y'all you should welcome me back,
You wanna ball til you fall I can help you with that,"

So Memph figured Nas was takin shots at him since thats what he spit on the "What You Think of That" hook. That's what Jay gets for gettin on others business.


nas is a very talented rapper - dont get me wrong. but he is not better than jay-z. and yes this site is full of people who love to bandwagon. thats why i stated that people dont undersatnd what he writes. but just because he useses big words people assume that he is nice.

but i dont get how jay-z got murked if anything he gained more from then beef than nas ? after stilllmatic nas just floppped. like jay says nas drops classics at a ten year average. i dunno if u listened to his recent album but i was really disapointed. and to kingdom come not being put into's jays lineup but how bout nas? can u really say that all his albums are as consistant as jay has made his albums? not just his material in the album but all of jays albums have gone platinum. ALL OFF THEM.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Posts: 328
Location: nooyaksitE
Feedback: 100%
View Feedback


NAS

ETHER all day everydayy babay 8)



_________________
read my blog
http://hnannah.blogspot.com/
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



WTF does going platinum have to do with lyrical talent, Like I said, read the damn post, Jigga is a COMMERCIAL RAPPER, NO SHIT HES GONNA SELL MORE, people like you are riding his dick real hard



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 244
Location: [718] queensss :P
Feedback: 80%
View Feedback


Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


nas is for the people ??? most of the idiots who listen to his music dont even get what he spits. peope think he's nice because he uses big words ??

"Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?
Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?"
jay-z (blueprint 2)


So...you're kinda sending mixed messages here. You're sayin these "idiots who listen to his music don't even get what he spits." (Who are "most of the idiots" you speak of? People hoppin on the Nas bandwagon?) This indicates that Nas spits on some level at the deep end of the pool, but then you go right on to quote Jay's shit, talkin about just cus Nas wears a kufi or use big words don't make him smart.

First off, the dude Jay-Z put himself in the situation to get murked cus the beef wasn't even with him. It was between Nas and Memphis Bleek since Bleek thought Nas was tryna get at him on Nastradamus when Nas said;

"Yo, I need an encore y'all you should welcome me back,
You wanna ball til you fall I can help you with that,"

So Memph figured Nas was takin shots at him since thats what he spit on the "What You Think of That" hook. That's what Jay gets for gettin on others business.


nas is a very talented rapper - dont get me wrong. but he is not better than jay-z. and yes this site is full of people who love to bandwagon. thats why i stated that people dont undersatnd what he writes. but just because he useses big words people assume that he is nice.

but i dont get how jay-z got murked if anything he gained more from then beef than nas ? after stilllmatic nas just floppped. like jay says nas drops classics at a ten year average. i dunno if u listened to his recent album but i was really disapointed. and to kingdom come not being put into's jays lineup but how bout nas? can u really say that all his albums are as consistant as jay has made his albums? not just his material in the album but all of jays albums have gone platinum. ALL OFF THEM.


it's called commercialism , people are "jumping on the bandwagon with jay" now , i wonder why cuz only song i thought was okay off of american gangster was "fallin" , & "jockin jay-z"? that shit's garbage.

i don't see how he's better than nas ? i mean , he DID get murdered on ether .

edit: going platinum doesn't mean shit besides you sold records , so what if jay went platinum ? he isn't on nas' lyrical level , which is what matters the most .


Last edited by jovybabyy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.


_________________
selling frenchy 12s minor yellowing sz 2 soon !
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Read the Ether Lyrics, some of the hardest shit ever written


finally i agree with you after all of the ignorant shit you said. this is some of the hardest shit he wrote because it took him 6 months to write this song. And if you're a true nas fan you will actually know what i mean by 6 months.


lmao who the fuck are you? What I said isnt ignorant, you must be the ignorant one if you dont know how to read the shit. What you think Jay-Z last few albums were good or something? lmao. Typical Nas hater, finds the smallest shit to try and discredit him.


explain to me what it is that im not reading ?? that doesnt change the fact that your ignorant. but take some time out and actually listen to american gangster and stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beat.Image



Wait what the fuck are you talking about? You dont even know me and you say I havent heard it? Dude shut the hell up you look stupid, try responding back to Ivans post also since he just shitted on you're post. But to say I didnt listen to American gangster? shut the hell up kid, seriously, I DL lots of damn rap albums and listen to the shit constantly, and I thought American Gangster wasnt his best work, really crap compared to his other shit before Black Album. LIke I said, Your the ignorant one here, dont claim shit you dont even know


its a waste of time to speak to a ignorant fuk like you. but i do wanna know how ivandollaz shitted on me. to me it seems like we are having a simple conversation and sharing our hip hop knowledge which apparently u have none off. and to the kid calling - i was probably listening to their first albums while u were still getting potty trained.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Read the Ether Lyrics, some of the hardest shit ever written


finally i agree with you after all of the ignorant shit you said. this is some of the hardest shit he wrote because it took him 6 months to write this song. And if you're a true nas fan you will actually know what i mean by 6 months.


lmao who the fuck are you? What I said isnt ignorant, you must be the ignorant one if you dont know how to read the shit. What you think Jay-Z last few albums were good or something? lmao. Typical Nas hater, finds the smallest shit to try and discredit him.


explain to me what it is that im not reading ?? that doesnt change the fact that your ignorant. but take some time out and actually listen to american gangster and stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beat.Image



Wait what the fuck are you talking about? You dont even know me and you say I havent heard it? Dude shut the hell up you look stupid, try responding back to Ivans post also since he just shitted on you're post. But to say I didnt listen to American gangster? shut the hell up kid, seriously, I DL lots of damn rap albums and listen to the shit constantly, and I thought American Gangster wasnt his best work, really crap compared to his other shit before Black Album. LIke I said, Your the ignorant one here, dont claim shit you dont even know


its a waste of time to speak to a ignorant fuk like you. but i do wanna know how ivandollaz shitted on me. to me it seems like we are having a simple conversation and sharing our hip hop knowledge which apparently u have none off. and to the kid calling - i was probably listening to their first albums while u were still getting potty trained.


Yea speakin to an ignorant fuck like me? fuck you. you keep saying shit like going platinum and sayin Jay's a better lyricist, wtf does platinum have to do with anything? What Wayne is better than Nas because he plat? And what the hell are you talking about being potty trained, was that the best shit you can say to offend me? What just because you might be in your 20's and Im still in my teen doesnt mean I dont know more shit about rap in general than your dumbass. Quit tryna act like i havent heard the shit, your opinion was garbage, you called my original post ignorant, so wtf am i suppose to do? That shit had way more logic than what your using.... Goin platinum?? Thats the argument you got for Jigga? Thats the best ? dont be mad taht the Nas bandwagon is big because he's jsut a better lyricist in general, Jay is all commercial.



_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



jovybabyy wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


nas is for the people ??? most of the idiots who listen to his music dont even get what he spits. peope think he's nice because he uses big words ??

"Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?
Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?"
jay-z (blueprint 2)


So...you're kinda sending mixed messages here. You're sayin these "idiots who listen to his music don't even get what he spits." (Who are "most of the idiots" you speak of? People hoppin on the Nas bandwagon?) This indicates that Nas spits on some level at the deep end of the pool, but then you go right on to quote Jay's shit, talkin about just cus Nas wears a kufi or use big words don't make him smart.

First off, the dude Jay-Z put himself in the situation to get murked cus the beef wasn't even with him. It was between Nas and Memphis Bleek since Bleek thought Nas was tryna get at him on Nastradamus when Nas said;

"Yo, I need an encore y'all you should welcome me back,
You wanna ball til you fall I can help you with that,"

So Memph figured Nas was takin shots at him since thats what he spit on the "What You Think of That" hook. That's what Jay gets for gettin on others business.


nas is a very talented rapper - dont get me wrong. but he is not better than jay-z. and yes this site is full of people who love to bandwagon. thats why i stated that people dont undersatnd what he writes. but just because he useses big words people assume that he is nice.

but i dont get how jay-z got murked if anything he gained more from then beef than nas ? after stilllmatic nas just floppped. like jay says nas drops classics at a ten year average. i dunno if u listened to his recent album but i was really disapointed. and to kingdom come not being put into's jays lineup but how bout nas? can u really say that all his albums are as consistant as jay has made his albums? not just his material in the album but all of jays albums have gone platinum. ALL OFF THEM.


it's called commercialism , people are "jumping on the bandwagon with jay" now , i wonder why cuz only song i thought was okay off of american gangster was "fallin" , & "jockin jay-z"? that shit's garbage.

i don't see how he's better than nas ? i mean , he DID get murdered on ether .


geesh another ignorant person. can u people please stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beats !!!!

and another thing - for the noobs that have only heard ether and think they know about hip hop. jay called nas out on a summer jam freestyle which was in june. ether was realeased in november right before his stillmatic drop. it took him soo long for a comeback why - because he lacks the skills he use to have. the same day ether was realeased jay went into a booth and freestyled "superugly" his comeback to ether. the same way he freestyles on everysong he has ever made - UNLIKE NAS =/


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 244
Location: [718] queensss :P
Feedback: 80%
View Feedback


Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
jovybabyy wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
ivandollaz wrote:
As for me, I grew up at the point where both were doing their thing so I pose just one question; You say Nas is garbage, why? Because he never had crazy commercial success? Because he never started shit with anybody?

Yea, Jay-Z is nasty. I'm strictly Nas and I can say that, but for you to say that Nas was garbage? Come on, you know that's a lie. Jay-Z sampled his shit, 2Pac used his concepts, Biggie decided to cut him out of the beef when Big was goin at Raekwon and Ghostface. Not to quote rhymes or anything but honestly, like dude said; "Name a rapper that I ain't influenced.."

To compare the two has always been and will always be impossible in my eyes. The same way people wanna compare Pac and Biggie. How can you compare a street poet to a witty wordsmith? That's like comparing a poet to a lawyer. Jay and Big went for wordplay, Nas and Pac went for socially conscious, deep in meaning lyrics.

Jay-Z is for the fans.

Nas is for the people.


nas is for the people ??? most of the idiots who listen to his music dont even get what he spits. peope think he's nice because he uses big words ??

"Cause the nigga wear a coofie, it don't mean that he bright
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?
Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?"
jay-z (blueprint 2)


So...you're kinda sending mixed messages here. You're sayin these "idiots who listen to his music don't even get what he spits." (Who are "most of the idiots" you speak of? People hoppin on the Nas bandwagon?) This indicates that Nas spits on some level at the deep end of the pool, but then you go right on to quote Jay's shit, talkin about just cus Nas wears a kufi or use big words don't make him smart.

First off, the dude Jay-Z put himself in the situation to get murked cus the beef wasn't even with him. It was between Nas and Memphis Bleek since Bleek thought Nas was tryna get at him on Nastradamus when Nas said;

"Yo, I need an encore y'all you should welcome me back,
You wanna ball til you fall I can help you with that,"

So Memph figured Nas was takin shots at him since thats what he spit on the "What You Think of That" hook. That's what Jay gets for gettin on others business.


nas is a very talented rapper - dont get me wrong. but he is not better than jay-z. and yes this site is full of people who love to bandwagon. thats why i stated that people dont undersatnd what he writes. but just because he useses big words people assume that he is nice.

but i dont get how jay-z got murked if anything he gained more from then beef than nas ? after stilllmatic nas just floppped. like jay says nas drops classics at a ten year average. i dunno if u listened to his recent album but i was really disapointed. and to kingdom come not being put into's jays lineup but how bout nas? can u really say that all his albums are as consistant as jay has made his albums? not just his material in the album but all of jays albums have gone platinum. ALL OFF THEM.


it's called commercialism , people are "jumping on the bandwagon with jay" now , i wonder why cuz only song i thought was okay off of american gangster was "fallin" , & "jockin jay-z"? that shit's garbage.

i don't see how he's better than nas ? i mean , he DID get murdered on ether .


geesh another ignorant person. can u people please stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beats !!!!

and another thing - for the noobs that have only heard ether and think they know about hip hop. jay called nas out on a summer jam freestyle which was in june. ether was realeased in november right before his stillmatic drop. it took him soo long for a comeback why - because he lacks the skills he use to have. the same day ether was realeased jay went into a booth and freestyled "superugly" his comeback to ether. the same way he freestyles on everysong he has ever made - UNLIKE NAS =/



THEN AGAIN , WHO'S DISS TRACK WAS BETTER ??
NOT HOEV'S 8)



_________________
selling frenchy 12s minor yellowing sz 2 soon !
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am
Posts: 136
Location: n.y.
Feedback: none



Stop calling everyone ignorant LMAO! Are you that damn confident that Jay-Z is actually a better Lyrical MC than Nas? Kid, yes KID, because all you can do is call people ignorant and use bait terms like bandwagon, when your the one riding jiggas dick. Listen to guys like Mos Def, Talib Kweli, GZA, Vinnie Paz, Common, Ras Kass etc. the list goes on, all rappers who have talent beyond Jay. We're talking about whos a better rapper, not whos a better seller, you claim everyones ignorant, yet your the only one showing the blind fanboyism and ignorance here

And look how broke down your argument is, you think jsut because Jay went in the booth to do super ugly, makes him better? thats just fk'n stupid and Ignorant like yourself. Might aswell give Wayne and Cassidy the crown of best rappers alive because they can make shit better off the top of their heads because Super Ugly was crap, idk why you even try to bring shit like that into an argument.


Last edited by KeviNz2fly on Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
jordans/dunks/anything that has to do with sneakers=overrated

hopefully the fad dies down, i'll give it 4 more years -_-
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 244
Location: [718] queensss :P
Feedback: 80%
View Feedback


& hey hey , like i said , i'm not going for the beats , i'm going for lyrical content & honestly hoev slacked off in this last album he dropped ( he's BEEN slacked off since after the blueprint -_- ) , no need to speculate something thats not (calling me an ignorant :roll: ) .



_________________
selling frenchy 12s minor yellowing sz 2 soon !
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Posts: 18
Location: kORONA
Feedback: none



KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Mr.Frankenstien wrote:
KeviNz2fly wrote:
Read the Ether Lyrics, some of the hardest shit ever written


finally i agree with you after all of the ignorant shit you said. this is some of the hardest shit he wrote because it took him 6 months to write this song. And if you're a true nas fan you will actually know what i mean by 6 months.


lmao who the fuck are you? What I said isnt ignorant, you must be the ignorant one if you dont know how to read the shit. What you think Jay-Z last few albums were good or something? lmao. Typical Nas hater, finds the smallest shit to try and discredit him.


explain to me what it is that im not reading ?? that doesnt change the fact that your ignorant. but take some time out and actually listen to american gangster and stop skipping through tracks just because you dont like the beat.Image



Wait what the fuck are you talking about? You dont even know me and you say I havent heard it? Dude shut the hell up you look stupid, try responding back to Ivans post also since he just shitted on you're post. But to say I didnt listen to American gangster? shut the hell up kid, seriously, I DL lots of damn rap albums and listen to the shit constantly, and I thought American Gangster wasnt his best work, really crap compared to his other shit before Black Album. LIke I said, Your the ignorant one here, dont claim shit you dont even know


its a waste of time to speak to a ignorant fuk like you. but i do wanna know how ivandollaz shitted on me. to me it seems like we are having a simple conversation and sharing our hip hop knowledge which apparently u have none off. and to the kid calling - i was probably listening to their first albums while u were still getting potty trained.


Yea speakin to an ignorant fuck like me? fuck you. you keep saying shit like going platinum and sayin Jay's a better lyricist, wtf does platinum have to do with anything? What Wayne is better than Nas because he plat? And what the hell are you talking about being potty trained, was that the best shit you can say to offend me? What just because you might be in your 20's and Im still in my teen doesnt mean I dont know more shit about rap in general than your dumbass. Quit tryna act like i havent heard the shit, your opinion was garbage, you called my original post ignorant, so wtf am i suppose to do? That shit had way more logic than what your using.... Goin platinum?? Thats the argument you got for Jigga? Thats the best ? dont be mad taht the Nas bandwagon is big because he's jsut a better lyricist in general, Jay is all commercial.


look im not gonna go back and forth arguying with an idiot. your going mad hard cursing and acting mad hard thru a computer screen. let just keep the thread on topic but if u want to keep acting like an E-THUG just p.m me .


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 20 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron