It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 9 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: when you fight
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:17 am 

View Feedback

what do you do to make up? if he ignores you when he's mad, how do you get his attention?

my boyfriend and i just started going out about a month ago and during our first fight he ignored me so i drew a picture of him, took a picture of it, and sent it to him and we started talking again =). normally if i guy ignores me, i'd just break up with him because there is nothing i HATE more that being ignored (other than lied to lol)!!! but there's just something about this one, i can't be without him so i always let it go<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:32 am 

View Feedback

hmm well arguments are normal...you don't have to be the one thats trying to sweet talk him back to being okay with you. Give it time or something?
But for me..when he gets mad, then i get upset, and we talk it out..in the end i shed tears but we're all good again (: i've never done anything super sweet when he gets mad once we hit over 2 months LOL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:25 am 

View Feedback

hm, we never really fought the first 4 months of our relationship. but something went down and it was just arguements here and there for about a year and it would sometimes get out of hand. but at the end of the day, we never go to bed mad at each other.. because we basically confine ourselves to a room or something and talk it out.

..but i'm stubborn sometimes and we're up til 4AM. :oops: i'm lucky to have him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 pm 

View Feedback

well usually if hes madd i just say sorry and then he goes like no its not your fault and says its his fault and he says sorry to me LOL even though most of the time i`m the one whos wrong he just says sorry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:50 pm 

View Feedback

we didn't start arguing until like 6 or 7 months into our relationship. and to be honestly most of it stems from work.

He gets mad and i get REALLY frustrated and just talk to him about it. he doesn't really ignore and i don't ignore him. but i MAKE him talk it our with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am 

View Feedback

you guys have it easy lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:42 am 

View Feedback

Disgusting wrote:
you guys have it easy lol.

depends on what you think easy is...i think we all experienced those "cry yourself to sleep" nights...you know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:10 pm 

View Feedback

If he ignores me, I act like I'm leaving, but I'm just really hiding in his bathroom, then he's gonna be like come back I love you & Im gonna come out the bathroom like surprise then we love each other again =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm 

View Feedback

We're both stubborn when we fight, actually i'm more stubborn than he is. I didn't speak to him for 2 weeks once (long for me) he learned his lesson lol. Every time i'm mad at him, he'd try to make me laugh or say that he loves me. But since i'm a big stubborn jerk most of the time, i yell at him & say he never means it. Then he gets upset lol.

When he's mad at me, i rarely give in. I've probably said "i'm sorry" about 3 times TOPS. We've been together a little over 3 years, and we've had many fights/arguments & i'm the one who always starts it haha. My bf is like the girl in the relationship sometimes. One time we were arguing in my room (something i started lol), i was on the bed crying like a gay guy then he grabbed all of his stuff, said he was leaving then went downstairs. At first i was like "wtf, why is he leaving?" So then i ran downstairs and there he was standing at the door looking straight at me. That was the worst feeling ever. It's not like we were breaking up or anything, just the feeling of him leaving me was horrible. So i apologized, then we made up =)

He's the chump that always puts up with me & my outbursts. I should probably be a little nicer to him =/ Eh, i'll try next time :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 pm 

View Feedback

I haven't start arguing with my boyfriend until the 4th month. When my boyfriend get mad he usually walks away from me and leaving me hanging than I wait for 10 min and call him to make him talk to me & work things out.

When I mad, I make him try harder so then he realize how I feel when I'm doing the same thing for him.

But, I ask him to always work things out before we go to bed. Or at least try to make something work.

Post subject: Re: when you fight
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:58 am 

View Feedback

Disgusting wrote:
what do you do to make up? if he ignores you when he's mad, how do you get his attention?

my boyfriend and i just started going out about a month ago and during our first fight he ignored me so i drew a picture of him, took a picture of it, and sent it to him and we started talking again =). normally if i guy ignores me, i'd just break up with him because there is nothing i HATE more that being ignored (other than lied to lol)!!! but there's just something about this one, i can't be without him so i always let it go<3

- lmao aww I think that is so creative of you. I remember my first fight with my boyfriend we were like 2 months into our relationship and he got up and left me in his living room by myself and he didn't come back so I got up and went to get my things but he wouldn't let me leave , we talked things out but He never let's me out of his site when we are on bad terms till we work things out and I thank him for that cause I'm a tad stubborn but I have a heart full of gold for him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm 

View Feedback

Sad thing was that I just got with my boyfriend like a week ago or so. LOL and like, we were good friends before that and now everyday we argue. but towards the end of the day he goes "baby I'm sorry" i just ignore him and he ignores me. Our personalities are like the same, so we often bump heads. You can say, im getting used to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:18 pm 

View Feedback

I Like to make up thru taLkinq it out untiL we BOTH happy .. Like seriousLyy taLkinq about tha probLem tho . Not some shit Like , " But baby I Love yu " .. Naa I wanna qet to tha bottom of tha issue untiL we qud & he reassures me everythinq is okay & shit . But thru taLkinq it out tho , not jus some Line outta his ass .. OnLy untiL I know he reaLizes he's wronq & shit .

But the thinq with my reLationship is that everytime I confront my man hes jus Like baby qive me a huq or Lets jus kiss & make up .. I mean it's sweet & everythinq .. For Like tha first few times it happened .. But he does it constantLy .. Like every fuckinq time & it makes me feeL that hes onLy doinq that to shut me up :? Idk mayb I'm qoinq too hard .. ?

Last edited by mas0fresh on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: <3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 pm 

View Feedback

When Me & My boyfriend arqu now 10 months into the relationship.we both expect the same thing from eachother which is always for me 2 talk 2 him or him 2 talk 2 me. Thats not how it goes thouqh.we ignore eachother for however long it takes. most likely ill be walking back & forth and sometimes i even put on some short superman shorts he likes to tease Him =D. Either He would come into the room & stare at me if hes in the wronq and i love going to sit on his lap and kiss him and say sorry even if it wasn't my fault .

The Most we spent without talking was i believe a Hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:04 pm 

View Feedback

umm well me & boyfriend fiqht for everythinq , it can be tha most random crap you see me and him beefinq , its nothinq new . been toqether a year and 2 months and we sound like a old couple . . . sumtimes wen we fiqht we just let each other breathe .

cause im stubborn , and i sumtimes i say thinq out of anqer . :oops:
yaaahh , he hates wen i do that and then always apoloqizinq after thats my flaw. .

but at tha end of tha day despite thee fiqhtinq we LOVE EACH very much!! :D

Page 1 of 9 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next